• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

tgtimothy

hello to everyone...

tgtimothy

My name is tgtimothy for now...i am starting my journey to my true female self...just started bo and starting to see some results...feeling different is also starting and i am excited...i have hid from my true self to long...i am married to a woman and she is just as excited as i am....i have not come out to anyone else yet...that also will come in time no rush...some may and may not accept it...but i have and thats what counts and my mate is all in...she is helping me buy bra's and will help me chose the right cloths in the right time...this is awesome here and i have learned alot from your post...keep posting others struggling need it...and yes i will change my name later if needed...hoping to get on hrt soon as possible...thank again...

Charlize

Welcome Tgtimothy.  Glad you've joined us.  Having support from our wives and loved ones can also help so much.

Hugs,

Charlize

ShawnaLeigh

Welcome to our family.  It is awesome here.  So much love and understanding.  So many very wise people who can help or have been there done that.

Keep reading!

Jani

Welcome Timothy.  Having a mate that supports you is wonderful.  Please join in the conversation. 

Jani

tgtimothy

Thank you all for your awesome encouragement...yes having a mate helps alot...not gonna get graphic but she is excited about me getting big breast...i have wanted this female inside for so long...and again thank you all your awesome people...

Timber Wolf

Hi Timothy,

Welcome to Transpulse! I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Maid In Bedlam

Ello Chucky.

Glad you made it.

Understanding partners make life so much more good. Its just a strange concept to some. Its called unconditional love. You got a keeper there my freind.

tgtimothy

Thanks again to all you awesome people...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 182 Guests (See full list)

• Miseria
    • Belle
    • luke_b
    • TrIIIy
    • AdriannaB
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Spencer
    Newest Member
    Spencer

1. Amanda Amethyst
      Amanda Amethyst
      (66 years old)
    2. rorylm
      rorylm
      (70 years old)
    • Lucca
      After more consideration and looking at altered photos, I'm not so sure about black hair anymore. I'm not sure it'll look good with my skin, and if I don't like it, it's not going away without significant damage to my hair or cutting it off.   That being the case, I'm wondering what will compliment my dark brown hair if I leave the bulk of it natural, and I was thinking of maybe getting a white or light blond streak? Kind of like this this girl, but not as much white to start with. I usually wear my hair in a ponytail, I like the idea of a bold platinum blonde streak going across my head and into a ponytail. If I don't like it, I can easily dye it brown like the rest, and it still won't be a whole lot of my hair if it gets too damaged.  
    • AdriannaB
      My wife Nikki was adopted,saw a smile on her face today.Talked to her bio mom for the first time this afternoon.It was her dream to reunited with her and I supported Nikki through this.They get to reunite next week.Did find out why.Her mom was 15 when she gave birth to her,couldn't take care of her and Nikki understood this.Good thing is her parents that adopted Nikki gave her a great life.
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Yes my princess.  At your command.  Lol Thsts pretty neat though.  I’d be proud of that.  
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Thank you.  I’m still blown away by it all.  
    • A. Dillon
      Lucky dawg! I am sorry that I didn't see this sooner; good for you! One thing that people definitely value is confidence, so I think that you should go for it. You don't have to force anything, but this definitely sounds like somes clear hints. I mean, saying that you would never be his boyfriend and asking for a bairthdaykiss? My brain would have literally exploded. Next time something like that happens again, I would do something like shrug and say "I'm down". If they are not serious, then everything that they were saying was a joke and they will probably just laugh it off. However, if they were really flirting, then they will probably be happy that you are showing interest and continue down that line. Just some friendly advice from a peer!
    • Mahaney
      still unfortunately hiding from my parents though
    • KymmieL
      My mom was adopted. Found out that my grandmother by birth(is that such a thing) Was the subject of a book and later a movie about her life. my grandmother went blind in her early teens and was probably raped.   She was from the upper crust in new England. Great grandfather owned an outdoor outfitters. So everything was kept quiet. A young lady of society having a child out of wedlock. Was unheard of especially in 1936. So she was sent off to "school" in IL. Where my Mom was born.   She has been researching our family on both sides. Found out I am royalty I am descendant of King Henry the 5th.  Now kneel to your princess knaves. LOL   Princess Kymmie    
    • TrIIIy
      I’ve been researching packer harnesses online, and most of the good ones are pretty overpriced. So I decided to make one myself based on the Multicolor Packer Harness on TransguySupply.com. It’s basically a Full Monty-style harness that is supported by an elastic band that sits just below the waist. The part that holds the packer is made of the same kind of elastic, and it keeps the packer in place while still allowing some natural movement.   Here are instructions for how to make the harness:   I have a sewing machine, so the actual sewing was pretty simple. It could also be done by hand. For measurements, just wrap the elastic around yourself below your waist, at about the start of your pubic area. Make sure that the elastic is fairly tight, but not tight enough to restrict blood flow. Cut and sew the ends together. Lay the band flat on a table.   For the packer area, get your actual packer out and wrap elastic around the testes. Don’t make this part too tight, or they won’t fit. Cut that length of elastic and sew both ends to the band that you just made.   Next, sew a short strip of elastic to the middle of the packer area, just below the band. This will support the penis.   And you’re done!    This harness style works best with non-stp soft packers, although I use mine with a soft silicone packer.   Happy crafting!     -Trey
    • AdriannaB
      Lucky to have a dad in my life,my step dad.My bio dad passed away when I was 7 years old.Good thing is my step dad was good friends with my dad.He helped out my mom,3 younger sisters and I out in hard times.Told my dad he would help us out if anything happened to him.Plus he is also supportive of me crossdressing part time,told my dad would be too.
    • Jani
      @Susan R This is nice to read.  I hope you won't be disappointed with any of them as sometimes these reunions can go sideways.  All my best to you.   So cool to reconnect with someone from your past that you have a present day connection with.    Jani
    • SaraAW
      I exfoliate prior to shaving and moisturize like crazy after and it helps with the ingrowns and the itch. Still have it the next day or two, but nowhere near as bad. My face is the only part I don’t shave, it doesn’t make me dysphoric right now and hides my face from the world. It’s like a security blanket on my face, as I’m still very much not out socially. 
    • Belle
      Lol, right now the only places I shave are my face and my crack since I'm not presenting as female at all yet. I don't have trouble with itching down there for some reason.
    • SaraAW
      Caitlyn, your story is similar to mine. Things are getting between my wife and I, but we have a very long way to go. The first while after coming out to her, I couldn’t even talk to her with out her crying and telling me not to do it. After several months and many conversations, we’ve reached a point where she’s still uncomfortable with the idea, but she's accepted I need to do something’s for myself. I dress with feminine underwear, as long as I’m discreet, she’s okay with it. Also just started hrt with her blessing earlier this week. I would like to move faster, but I know she needs more time to adjust, so I found a pace she and I were both comfortable with. I wish you the best with your wife and hope you two can find your balance. *hugs*
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Well I’ve come to the conclusion that my male pattern baldness will never grow back enough to to have a lushes head of female hair.  So be it.  So I need to know how I should keep my hair to accept a wig.  Cut real short? Or shaven bald or what? i realize there are different caps and not sure which is for me yet.  So I am open for suggestions on him to start this process.   I will need a wig for someone active.  Hiking hunting and golf. Who knows what else.  So definitely one that will stay on and stay sexy. Lol  
    • SaraAW
      Welcome Tyler! You’ve come to a great place. *hugs*
  • Upcoming Events