• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

AmeliaCharles

Hello

AmeliaCharles

Hello

My name is Amelia, a 51 yo tgirl from Ilford, Essex, UK. I still enjoy my male life, but increasingly being drawn to the feminine.

Just started a relationship in August with another tgirl, my first ever.

Out to my Brother (the best around) and around 30 friends. All been positive and supportive so far 

I do get out and about to LGBT Clubs and have had nights out in Soho, London and The Village, Manchester. Also done daytime a couple of times

Carolyn Marie

High Amelia, and welcome to Trans Pulse.  I'm so pleased for you that you're finding yourself, and finding support, too.  That's so very important.  Whatever your goals are, we are here to support you.  So please don't be shy and post any questions or comments that come to mind.  Best of luck!

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Timber Wolf

Hi Amelia,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

ShawnaLeigh

Welcome to our family!  Great place you have found. So much love and support here.  

Aidan5

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay. Loads of support found here.

Jani

Greetings Amelia!  Sounds like you're having fun.  Please join in the conversation here.

Jani

Krisvm

Hi Amelia, 

Welcome aboard. Hope you find this supportive. 

Love and hugs. 

Kris

Charlize

Welcome Amelia.  I love your name.  Right after reading it i started to sing the Paul Simon song.

Hugs,

Charlize

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 133 Guests (See full list)

• Laura76
    • Miseria
    • ShawnaLeigh
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Jocelyn
    • Belle
    • D.Grey
    • Aidan5
    • Cyndee
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Jessicaty
    Newest Member
    Jessicaty

1. Athena
      Athena
      (24 years old)
    2. Miss_Y
      Miss_Y
      (33 years old)
    • Jackie C.
      I don't know, I used an app to take my picture and I got this:     I don't really see much of a difference, do you?   I'm glad FaceApp gave you a bit of a pick-me-up though. We all need one of those from time to time. Mine was from my friend Roseanne grousing about, "Why are you so pretty?" Personally, I don't really see it, but we're always our own worst critics aren't we?   Hugs!  
    • Jackie C.
      Have you talked to a therapist? I've found mine to be incredibly helpful during my transition. For me though, the secret is to never stop trying to become the person you want to be. While I'm still struggling out of my cocoon, I've taken the opportunity to make new friends, develop better habits and just generally chase my dreams. Transitioning was one dream, while I'm working on that, I can try and catch a few more.   I really recommend finding a therapist though. I'm going to suggest BetterHelp.com if you don't already have one in mind. The advantages there are that they're relatively inexpensive and, more importantly, you don't have to leave the house for sessions. I know that can be difficult when you're struggling with depression.   In the meantime, you can always find a sympathetic ear here. We're good listeners and we won't judge. Best of luck sweetie!   Hugs!
    • ToniTone
      Oh wow, cool! 
    • Jackie C.
      There's actually a guy around here who does that as part of his standard practice when he does an orchidectomy. So, no, not that weird. I've been told the jars are nice.   Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      Salutations Annabelle!    I think we all feel a little overwhelmed at the beginning, especially us older gals. There are so many new things to consider, we're afraid that friends and family members won't accept us anymore and we'll be left unwanted an alone. The good news is that doesn't have to happen. I've come out to everyone I have regular contact with. Of those people a single family member can't accept that I'm trans. One person. I've also made a ton of new friends (well, maybe more or less than a ton, I haven't weighed them and only know specific weights on two of them so I have to guess). The point being that being yourself doesn't have to be the death knell for your social circle. Your friends are still your friends. Anyone that can't handle that doesn't deserve to have an Annabelle in their lives.   Welcome to the forums. Poke around, read things and ask questions. It's what we're here for. Glad to meet you.   Hugs!
    • Robin
      Hi Dylan,   The feelings that you describe could be what is known as dissociation.  This is caused by emotional trauma, and it is your mind's way of protecting you from stressful situations.  There is quite a lot of information about this on the internet, and it might be worth you doing a bit of research into trauma related issues.   Robin.
    • TrIIIy
      Hi, Dylan.   I’m no therapist, but it sounds to me like you would benefit from engaging in the world around you through hobbies and things that you enjoy. Transitioning is a wonderful thing, but there is always more to life. Try not to be afraid to pick up an old pastime or even reach out to an old friend. You will make new friends here who might share your interests as well. Don’t be shy about reaching out for support here. You’ve done that already, so good for you!   -Trey
    • Jani
      Greetings Annabelle Rose and welcome!   Start by feeling good about yourself.  You're unique and its ok to be you!  As Susan notes taking life on one piece at a time is good advice.   Please do join in the conversation as there are many friendly voices here.  We're all on the journey of life!  Cheers, Jani
    • AdriannaB
      Had the anger coming out getting the call from mom and I am letting the police do their job.It gave her a wake up call she needed to get out.
    • Claire 1960
      Thank you ladies   Hugs
    • Jani
      Sorry to hear about your sister @AdriannaB.   I hope she recovers well.    Very cold (10 degrees) here.  Brrr. The wind was howling last night while I was trying to fall asleep.  Its calmed down a bit but the trees are still swaying.  
    • Jani
      I understand but this is no reason to throw in the towel.  Also these enhanced photos could add to dysphoria as they describe a utopian version that may or may not be attainable.  ...just my 2 cents.
    • DylanR
      Hi y’all,    For a long time I’ve felt like I’m unable to speak, almost trapped inside of myself. I’ve been in transition for 4 years now and although I am happy with where I am and the progress I’ve made it seems as though the fighting endured to get to this point has lead my to be trapped in this never ending defensive state. I don’t have many friends, in public I mostly just smile and nod, caught between hoping for a conversation and wishing the conversation would end.    Does anyone else ever feel like you watch life behind glass, like you’re at the most beautiful museum on earth?    I feel like I’ve been so caught up in my transition that my whole life became about it and as I look around I keep seeing life happen without me.    Honestly everyone I’m sad, and lonely, I don’t know what to do anyone more. I just keep feeling myself get worse and I don’t know what to do. Any suggestions would be incredibly nice and welcomed.    Thank you for your time. 
    • AdriannaB
      Going to see my youngest sister in the hospital,she was shot in the back Wendsday night by her no good boyfriend and did get the news which was good also very lucky.Bullet missed her spinal cord by a few inches.Boyfriend is in jail and I hope he rots in prison one day.This afternoon,my twin son and daughter whom are 15,myself are going to see the therapist we are seeing.Came out as a crossdresser to them in November and they took it hard.Been good ever since learning about Adrianna one step at a time.Did tell me they want to meet Adrianna for the first time last night.Talking doing this on Saturday.Going to see what our therapist says first how to do it.
    • Charlize
      Welcome Claire.  Like you i simply wanted to be a woman. I was 63 when i went full time.My family certainly wasn't happy but i am and they have grown to accept.   Hugs,   Charlize
  • Upcoming Events