• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Wearing heels at late night, in somewhere creepy

woailuo123

I love high heels, as a man. I like wearing them outdoors, listening to the sound of heels in the walk, it drives me excited. However, I don't have the gut to wear it in public, so what I do is bringing the female outfit and the heels, going to a rural area where there's no one around, like construction sites or countryside ( at night of course), wearing them and try to walk or even run with them. Things get even more excited when there are sound of cars or motorcycles coming near, especially when I am quite a range from my car, I have to run as fast as I can and get into the car before they see a man wearing high heels. It always makes my day. And rarely, it doesn't get better when I nearly sprain my ankle trying to run in heels.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

This is why I wear running shoes. I know I'd have a hell of a time running in heels. If I gotta run I'm gonna run. Safety over style any day.

Those shoes are beautiful.  I watched a TV news spot a few years ago about a man in New York City who wore skirts and high heels as part if his regular wardrobe.  He went about his normal business dressed that way, and surprisingly, most people just took it in stride.

Hugs,

Sally

• 4 weeks later...

I have done that. Driving to a rural spot where no one was around. Love the heel on pavement sound. One time as I was going to my car I saw a truck driver watching. Oh well he doesn’t know me. 

On 11/16/2019 at 10:00 AM, Sally Stone said:

Those shoes are beautiful.  I watched a TV news spot a few years ago about a man in New York City who wore skirts and high heels as part if his regular wardrobe.  He went about his normal business dressed that way, and surprisingly, most people just took it in stride.

Hugs,

Sally

NYC is great that way!