• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Anyone is male addicted to high heels like me?

woailuo123

I am male who loves high heels since young, seeing ladies putting their feet on it, beautify the shape of the feet and leg, it is extremely seducing. One day a thought come into my mind: how about me testing to put it on? Then here it starts my journey with high heels, couldn't resist wearing them every single day, when I am alone, of course. I wear them bathing, I wear them sleeping, and occasionally, I wear them doing housework. And now, I even breakthrough by wearing them out, at night, alone, on the road, or even offroad ( with stones and rocks, it is really hard to walk, I even broke some heels on it). 

Does this called crossdresser? And is there anyone like me? Or I am the only one like this?

6.jpg

35.jpg

28.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by tracy_j
Two risque images removed
  • Forum Moderator

There were certainly times when i have wore heels.  Now i wear flats as part of life.  The fantasies have long passed.

I never wore them cross country.  A few steps across a lawn was enough for me.

Hugs,

Charlize

Maid In Bedlam

I must admit i dont really see the fasination. For wearing in that terrain a decent pair of Doccy martins or such like. Even some Army surplus.

But whatever floats your boat.

I have to wear them on occasion for work. I dread it.  However once you get over the discomfort they are ok. However i would rather wear flats or such like any day of the week.

• Forum Moderator

Never saw the appeal either. I'm tall enough in boot heels... I love my boots.

I'm mad jealous of your small feet though. I've got to buy my things from the Sasquatch aisle.

• Forum Moderator
19 hours ago, woailuo123 said:

And is there anyone like me? Or I am the only one like this?

The short answer is "Yes!"  There are others that have this proclivity.  Not all of them post here regularly so if no one comes forward in this thread, it doesn't necessarily mean you're alone.  It's a very personal thing for some...and others?...not so much. 

I met my long time roomie back in the 80's.  He loved shoes...a lot!  I had no idea how much until we actually moved in together.  He took the master bedroom with a huge closet.  He had dozens of boxes of shoes & boots.  The closet was completely filled.  Most of them were high heels and stilettos.  He would go shopping for shoes at least twice a month and he always found a few great deals.  A few of his other close friends enjoyed heels as much as he did.  I don't know if he or his friends adventured out anywhere as interesting as you have ventured with their shoes but the fascination with wearing them was very intense.  The only thing I regret is not being his shoe size.  He really knew how to shop and very good taste in shoes.

So rest assured, somewhere out there, you have some company in this interest.

It's a pleasure to meet you and thanks for sharing!

Susan R?

I like heels but they have to be the correct angle. Neither too high nor too low. I’m not sure why that is. I’m actually more comfortable walking on my toes. It’s not really because it’s a fetish or anything, it just feels more natural. I don’t get to show them off very much because I still don’t have a complete wardrobe to go with them but when I’m wearing them I do have a lot of confidence that I don’t have in more unisex clothing. I definitely wouldn’t wear them in the mud though. There’s better shoes for that sort of thing. 

I’m not really sure where I stand on heels, sorry for the pun. At 6’2” and requiring a size 13 or 14 wide heel, I have yet to find a pair that will work. I don’t want to order online, as I’d rather try them on first, but I may have no choice. 

That being said, I really do want some heels and heeled boots/booties. 

• 4 weeks later...

I tend to stick with flat shoes or at most kitten heels,anything taller and I take on the look of Bambi on ice

• Admin

The conditions I see you wearing them in are highly hazardous and an wreck shoes as well as bone, skin and muscle.  I wear shoes safely and sensibly and keep my first aid skills up to date for those who do not do it that way, and the fact I have had to use those skills is a clue that others do wear then in unsafe environments.  When all good sense goes out the window, it is a fetish and not simple Cross Dressing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 76 Guests (See full list)

• Jacqui
    • JustineM
    • RunValRun
    • Kestrel McLoughlin
    • Katharina
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Nora Davis
    Newest Member
    Nora Davis

1. AJ
      AJ
      (67 years old)
    2. Arya
      Arya
      (17 years old)
    • Jackie C.
      That is awesome!   Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      Aww! I have no words, that's just so wholesome!   Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      It's shifted a little on HRT. I'm not sure if it's because of the HRT or because as a woman, it's more socially acceptable to like men. I can admit that there are some men that I would consider as a romantic partner. They have to be pretty special though, I'm still pretty gay. My wife and I talked about it. I have no plans to act on any of these feelings, I love my wife and that's the end of it. However, it's not a bad thing that I can admit that I'm a little bi. I guess it means that I'm choosing her over an even larger pool of people.   Good on you for being into beards though. I personally find them repulsive. I like smooth, muscular (and apparently black) men. I have no idea why.   Hugs!
    • JustineM
      Top o’ the morning everyone! Got to sleep in today and now enjoying a nice cup of the good stuff. Got an appointment with a personal trainer this afternoon and thinking of getting my ears pierced today. Hope everyone has a great day. 
    • QuestioningAmber
      Good morning everyone. I am feeling tired his morning and it is another slow day at work, so that isn't helping. I am looking forward to having tomorrow off and the wife and I are going to go for a drive in the country which will be nice. I am going to be seeing my mom for the first time since coming out on Saturday, so that will be interesting. I am wondering what she is expecting, which I probably shouldn't be worrying about, but yet here I am. I am not sure what I am expecting myself to be honest.
    •  Kylie
      Good Morning!   Elizabeth that is wonderful news! I remember that moment I received my new work badge, was like a young child getting the toy they wanted so badly for Christmas!    Waking up this morning to my regular and tiresome routine. Hate to say this, but I’m ready to go back to work in about 4 weeks. While dilating and such keeps me busy, I’m getting more and more stir crazy in the house. As flu season approaches, I know my ICU I work in will be hit hard with the combination of the sick CoVID patients. I’m ready to return to being a Nurse!    So, about to shower and get myself together for another Doctors appointment and to get my nails done.    Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
    • Bri2020
      Good Morning Ladies! I'm sensing lots of good vibes here this morning. I'm loving all the positive changes I'm seeing in everyone's lives. Keep it up girls. Emily, good luck with the consult. I'm probably going that route in a year once eligible from a time of hormones perspective.  I would love to just do SRS instead but that's going to be a much longer wait time and I would rather get off the spiro faster and reduce the E needed since I'm older.   Today's adventure: Consult for laser tattoo removal.  I've got a big celtic knotwork tat on each deltoid area that looks terribly male and I don't do sleeveless because of it.  The big back piece I might live with for a while since I don't see it and most clothes cover it anyways.     I feel like I need more coffee . I rushed my two cups this morning since I over slept and didn't get to enjoy them. I don't need the added caffeine though.  Tomorrow I'm gonna set an alarm.  
    • Willow
      Great morning everyone    the birds are singing their happy songs, the sky is a beautiful blue and the sun is smiling down at us!  What a great day.   And what a good news day for Emily and Liz and several of my local friends too.  Even for me, my wife and I are starting  to recover.  I guess having our kids (who are middle age which in it self is hard to imagine) sit down with us and force some difficult answers has pushed us along.  I think we were stuck on a plateau falling back but never moving forward. now we are climbing up again. It’s great for me and brings tears to my eyes.   Charlize, I haven’t seen you on here in a while.  I trust all is ok?     well, time to enjoy this great day.   hugs   Willow
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone, the temp outside is 44° and 64° inside. Welcome to Fall, the coffee is still hot, black, and strong. #GoPink #OctoberCacerAwarnessMonth #BreastCancerAwarnessMonth #SusanGKomen #SafeTheTaTas   Hugs for all,   Mindy🐛🌈🦋
    • Shay
      I am happy this topic seems to be resonating.  @Berni I will see if I can find a more extensions feelings list but be assured any feeling you or others wish to express is completely welcome.   I am ecstatic that we can and all of you so far have been so open and honest. It helps me me and I hope it helps you.   Heather Shay
    • Heathick
      Yup, fifty-something! The nightie i mentioned is..I think a 4XL..? Maybe 5? The male puberty fairy hit me pretty hard! (Didn't bother me at the time, I saw it as "rite of passage" and much-desired "growing up", but now I envy the transwomen who started early and avoided it.)   I think that size will go down a little bit when I lose the weight I need to, but even before I ever started considering transitioning, I'd already been thinking "Yea, I really should get a good sewing machine and learn how to make alterations and make my own clothes." At least I'm not totally a novice at it, I have sewn before, just not often enough to remember how to do it...and I never could keep a straight line!   I heard about a documentary series called "My Giant Life" about a few very large-frame women, probably even bigger than me from the sound of it. I should watch it, hopefully they'll talk about how they deal with clothing.
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning everyone,🐀   Happy birthday Arya!🎂 Happy birthday AJ!🎂 Hope you have a wonderful day!   And happy birthday to my sweet little Gizmo!🎂   Lots of love, Timber Wolf 🐾🛷  
    • Victoria_
      The Italian Medicine Agency (AIFA), today, established that HRT will be free for people with a diagnosis of gender dysphoria. Until yesterday only in Tuscany the drugs were provided by the National healt service.  From now on trans people can buy all the medicine they need in hospital pharmacies for free.  I’m very happy, such great news! 😊     Link (Italian https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ilpost.it/2020/10/01/terapia-ormonale-transgender-gratuiti/amp/)
    • Reverie_Star
      Thank you @Jacqui and @Jackie C.. Ive been kind low this last 2 weeks as I just came out to my wife, and she spends lots of time crying. I have to give her credit she is trying, but im just besting myself up a lot for it. Luckily I see my therapist today. I really hope some day I can finally like myself because a lifetime of not has been tough as I am sure you are familiar. But just encouragement and solidarity from wonderful women and guys in places like this help. So thank you.
    • Charlize
      Why do confusers always demand change when you are happy and have finally gotten things to work?  Perverse!  
  • Upcoming Events