• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi, I’m Adrian

Adrian Doyle

I’m a trans boy who’s trying to come out to his friends. I hope joining this community will help be gain the courage to be honest with the people I care about. I love to draw, paint, sing, write songs, and cook. I love meeting new people so much! I hope to meet people like me as well :>

I was recently asked out by one of my best friends (he’s so supportive and I love him so much!) he’s very new to people of the lgbtq community as well, so I’m trying to introduce him and help him figure his own stuff out as well) 

• Forum Moderator

Greetings Adrian and welcome to the forum.  I think you'll find many people like yourself to talk and bounce ideas off of.  Please join in.

Jani

Hi and welcome Adrian!

I also enjoy singing, playing my guitar, and painting and drawing.

The creative outlets help me deal with life's frustrations.

Great group of supportive people here.

It's a good place!

Heyo Adrian, Welcome to the forum man. We share a lot of the same hobbies, I think you will enjoy this platform.

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Adrian.  Being here among friends is a wise thing to do, and learning everything you can will benefit you now and in the future.  Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. 

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Welcome, mate!

I'm a cowardly lion. For now, coming out is not part of my plans for the future. Living in this body sucks though... Oh well, it's a bit cold today anyway and I've already installed a heater inside my closet. Also, there's a scary demon on the other side. 

In your case, I see your demon is wondering whether or not to go out for a pack of cigarettes. When he finally does, come out and burn the closet. I read that's how you kill it.

Your braveness will be forever praised. 

I'm with you, mate! 

Sending you good energy right now so, if you see an extremely bright neon light heading your way, don't panic.