• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Debra Michelle

Sexually assaulted by a room mate's BF

Debra Michelle

I was sexually assaulted by a room mate's boyfriend,this was in mid 1999.My friend Julie whom I started being a room mate with had a boyfriend that wouldn't leave me alone.Had my eyes one me and I wasn't comfortable around him.He did it a few times.Once was when he was over and he touched my right breast loving it.Told me not to report it and I didn't.Second time was touching my right breast.I was at the kitchen sink getting a drink of water.Once again he warned me not to report it.Final straw was when he went up my skirt grabbing my genitilia.He laughed thinking it was funny.Julie saw something was wrong and we talked.I finally told her that her boyfriend sexually abused by her boyfriend.Her eyes lit up knowing there was something going on and I did report it.She did believe .me and was mad at him.She was shocked he had a couple sexual assault convictions on his record and a registered sex offender.Did dump him right away.I did get the help and been doing good ever since.He was found guilty of sexual assault and the judge threw the book at him giving him 25 years base on his record.

Carolyn Marie

I'm so sorry that you went through that ordeal, Debra.  That is an awful trauma for anyone to experience.  I'm glad that you got the help you needed, and reported that sexual predator and he got what he deserved.  You did all the right things, and I hope that your old roomie appreciated that you turned in that creep. 

Thank you for being brave and for setting an example that others here can learn from.  You are a hero in my eyes.

(((HUGS)))

Carolyn Marie

Debra Michelle

Julie and I are still friends,she realized something wasn't right with him.Didn't get mad at me for that.

lauraincolumbia

Its great that you and Julie are still friends, but sorry you had to go through that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 140 Guests (See full list)

• JustineM
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Susan R
    • AdriannaB
    • Willa
    • Lucca
    • A. Dillon
    • lauraincolumbia
    • Willow
    • BEAN_CHILD
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

IBrown
    Newest Member
    IBrown

1. Callie40
      Callie40
      (45 years old)
    • Carolyn Marie
      Welcome to Trans Pulse, Michaela.  I love your spirit, and being mischievous is something I'm into, too.  I wish that all spouses were as supportive as yours, so give her a hug for us.  Please look around and have something to say, because we'll be here to read and listen.   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      Welcome to Trans Pulse, My Lung.  I think you may well be our first member from Vietnam, so that makes you extra special.  Please ask any questions you wish, and join in any of the conversations.  We will help as much as we can.  BTW, your English is excellent!   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      My goodness, that is one of the worst things I've heard @Laura76, and I've been here a long time.  So needlessly cruel and heartless.  Born-again Christian?  Christ would be appalled.  There is nothing Christian about what your family is doing to you.  I'm so sorry.  😢   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • Susan R
      Thanks @Jani  I just received a reply email from my ex in response to mine thanking her for driving all the way up here from her home to see my wife and I, and of course, for the nice vase of flowers she brought us.  She wrote that since her visit she has come up with more questions and will be compiling them and will ask at a future date..lol  It looks like she is really trying to learn and understand me though.  That’s more than I expected out of it but it was part of my intention of having her over for dinner.   Susan R🌷
    • ShawnaLeigh
      This is terrible.  How can someone that is suppose to love you be so mean.  I’m sorry it is like that’s for you.  😢
    • Robin68
      ❤️ My Lung I was very timid here also and did not speak up for a time. I was like Shawnaleigh. I have learned this is a very safe place and you are very welcome here! Your English is excellent! I live in an area where many Vietnamese have settled in the United States. I look forward to reading more of your comments!   Hugs! ❤️   Robin
    • AdriannaB
      Came out today,going to be Adrianna in March.At 15 years old,I questioned myself if I was really female from the inside and knew the answer was yes.On my list of things to do was go further into my journey of being Adrianna more.So far came out at work,to my wife,mom and my 3 sisters.So far so good and I started seeing a therapist last month.Transitioning,decided not to go on the HRT and doing it surgically on March 6th.Having the body contouring surgery,ffs and breast augmentation done.My wife Nikki even came out too,said she has always liked me as Adrianna more and going to be there for support.So far I am excited about it and going to love the results.Next are my friends and other family members including my twin son and daughter tommorrow
    • AdriannaB
      Today was coming out more today and it was time.When I was 15,I questioned myself if I was really a woman from the inside and knew the answer was yes.So far good at work and even with my wife Nikki.My mom and 3 younger sisters,did take it good.I knew I wanted to go farther sometime later in my life.Did start seeing a therapist last month and decided to do this transition with no hormones,surgically.Even went to my first consultation today having a body contouring surgery,ffs and breast augmentation.Good news it's going to happen on March 2nd changing my life around in a good way.Nikki is going to be there for support,has always said she has liked me as Adrianna more.I turn 41 next month and want to see family and friends see me as male before I become Adrianna for good. 
    • Jani
      Greetings Mickey and welcome. That's nice that your wife understands happiness is most important.  Please join in.   Cheers, Jani
    • Charlize
      I was involved in an attempt to get a trans meeting going in New Hope PA a few years ago.  Unfortunately there were not enough folks in our area, and while some drove a long distance to attend at times it was only one or two of us too often. You are certainly in an area with a larger population and bigger trans community so hopefully that won't be a problem.    The TGAA meetings on Zoom are basically the same as any other meeting.  For a great many people it is the only place they can share about issues they face as trans folks.  we have a literature study program, a Big Book Study, a speaker discussion and a topic discussion meeting.    I have found that the Hazeldon publication "Glad Day", which is covering issues the GLBTQ community faces,  often brings on good discussions.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Laura76
      When my grandchildren asked what name to call me, I asked them to suggest a nice name they could pick that wat they know it will always be unique to me.  They came up with "Maddie." Their born-again religious mother however told them immediately while I was present to never talk about me, or ask me about transitioning my gender.  When my older sisters were told about my new nickname they said my grandchildren should be calling me, "Grandpa sicko," "Confused Grandpa," "Idiot Grandpa," or "Maddie is the insane Grandpa." (so much for sibling support....)  
    • Laura76
      Another story from products from China... I ordered a hoodie for my sister, it was too small. So I reordered a larger size from the same company, the item they sent said it was two sizes larger than the original size I ordered, but when we compared the two hoodies side by side, the first smaller one was larger than the replacment XXL size that we just ordered.  The larger size was was the first "Large" size, and was larger than the XXL size. As previously stated be VERY cautious when ordering from China, especially vendors that do not refund, or replace.
    • MetaLicious
      Thanks for the warm weIcome! While it's true that I aim to misbehave, I've read the rules and promise to keep my misbehaving elsewhere!
    • Laura76
      Early in my transition whenever anyone says anything about me and shaving, I would ask them if they are willing to shave my face each morning for me. Of course they wouldn't so, I would always respond with,  "you can do whatever you want with your face, let me decide what do to with mine."
    • VickySGV
      Even I had a problem, you folks are not alone.  Use your Forum Password.  The username does cross in from your forum application.  
  • Upcoming Events