• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Debra Michelle

Sexually assaulted by a room mate's BF

Debra Michelle

I was sexually assaulted by a room mate's boyfriend,this was in mid 1999.My friend Julie whom I started being a room mate with had a boyfriend that wouldn't leave me alone.Had my eyes one me and I wasn't comfortable around him.He did it a few times.Once was when he was over and he touched my right breast loving it.Told me not to report it and I didn't.Second time was touching my right breast.I was at the kitchen sink getting a drink of water.Once again he warned me not to report it.Final straw was when he went up my skirt grabbing my genitilia.He laughed thinking it was funny.Julie saw something was wrong and we talked.I finally told her that her boyfriend sexually abused by her boyfriend.Her eyes lit up knowing there was something going on and I did report it.She did believe .me and was mad at him.She was shocked he had a couple sexual assault convictions on his record and a registered sex offender.Did dump him right away.I did get the help and been doing good ever since.He was found guilty of sexual assault and the judge threw the book at him giving him 25 years base on his record.

Carolyn Marie

I'm so sorry that you went through that ordeal, Debra.  That is an awful trauma for anyone to experience.  I'm glad that you got the help you needed, and reported that sexual predator and he got what he deserved.  You did all the right things, and I hope that your old roomie appreciated that you turned in that creep. 

Thank you for being brave and for setting an example that others here can learn from.  You are a hero in my eyes.

(((HUGS)))

Carolyn Marie

Debra Michelle

Julie and I are still friends,she realized something wasn't right with him.Didn't get mad at me for that.

lauraincolumbia

Its great that you and Julie are still friends, but sorry you had to go through that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 180 Guests (See full list)

• Claire 1960
    • KymmieL
    • Miseria
    • Willa
    • MaryMary
    • Belle
    • ShawnaLeigh
    • Cara
    • AdriannaB
    • Leo
    • Susan R
    • VickySGV
    • Mickey
    • Connor42
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jessicaty

1. Athena
      Athena
      (24 years old)
    2. Miss_Y
      Miss_Y
      (33 years old)
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Lol you always get me.  Lol
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Me too!   Nice look!
    • Susan R
      Both sets of glasses look very good on you.  I like the top set (the heavier square-ish ones) with your facial structure a little better. They both feminize you’re face quite well.   Susan R🌷    
    • VickySGV
      Looking good!!  I have to wear glasses or I cannot see as far as the end of my nose!!  
    • Belle
      I like the glasses look on you @Miseria!
    • TrIIIy
      In Mississippi, I had to see a gender therapist and get a recommendation letter from them to give to an endocrinologist. This process took not quite a year. The hardest part for me was finding an endocrinologist able and willing to do transgender HRT who wasn’t 50 miles away. Mississippi just doesn’t have a lot of trans resources, though. You might have better luck where you live. I actually found my doctor through a Facebook support group. Once you have everything in order, make sure to check about your T being covered by your insurance. I didn’t think that mine would be, since I have Medicaid, but it was! I had to wait until my doctor sent the prescription to the pharmacy before I could find out, though. It was a nice surprise.
    • Miseria
      Hello all, I find glasses do conceal my brow slightly as bangs arent much of an option for my style. I find i cannot shape my eyebrows to save my life... that is without them resembling Nike signs... First photo is of reading glasses 2nd are large circular ones i bought from wish.
    • Jackie C.
      That's not ALL bad. I have a lovely, white peasant skirt that I fear for whenever I wear it outside. It's light and breezy, but the white always makes me nervous. I know SOMETHING is going to stain it forever. The only solution is constant vigilance. That wears on you after a while.   Hugs!
    • Claire 1960
      Love wearing my skirts and dresses    just wish I could do that outside    sadly will never happen 
    • AdriannaB
      Therapist was glad to hear it and gave great advice how to do it.Going to meet me as Adrianna tomorrow for the first time
    • Susan R
      Great advice Trilly...the world will go on without us.  It’s like most things...you get what you put into it.  It’s takes motivation to engage in activities we are unfamiliar with but if you try a few on for size I think you’d be surprised how many activities you never realized you enjoy.  For example...Try volunteering somewhere....there are endless opportunities in most metropolitan areas.  Pick one and get information...make a few calls and see what they need.  That way you help not only yourself but possibly someone else in need.  It’s a great feeling.   Susan R🌷
    • Belle
      I'm glad you have such wonderful support Claire!   Belle ❤
    • Jackie C.
      Yes you do. 😁   You're not actually shilling anything though, so I can probably let it slide. Especially if it's actually a good product. Personally, I always hated shaving. I'm glad you've got something that works for you.   Hugs!
    • Claire 1960
      I work all day as a Male    I come home now and dress full time as a woman   my partner has allowed this
    • reyindium
      I asked my gay cis friend for tips on shaving my face/neck and he recommended dollar shave club. Fresh replacement blades combined with their clear shave butter means I don't have cuts, bumps, or burns. I also put on their after shave dew moisturizer too. Smells good and keeps my skin smooth until next shave. I sound like an advertisement lol
  • Upcoming Events