• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Covering the female body madness

OliverPerry

41 minutes ago, OliverPerry said:

If only everyone was like you.

The first thing people notice is appearance.

Well, actually I have two male friends, who are dating, that have a simple but brilliant (my opinion) story. They both never used "grinder" a very popular app for men to meet other men, mostly just for sex (I have a friend that, like so many blokes, is, sadly addicted to it. You have no idea how many "dick pics" he accidentally made me see while showing me messages). Well, I guess that app is another example of how the outside image ends up commonly being the most important thing. Oh well... back to the two friends

Basically one was supposedly heterosexual and dating a girl, never having experienced any attraction towards men. He did like her though, I remember her being in a relationship with another guy and he still doing whatever it took to make her his, he ended up being successful, the fact that the bloke she was dating cheated on her helping him achieve his goal. Well, they ended up dating for more than two years. During his heterosexual relationship, he already knew my other friend (the bloke he would end up falling in love with). They knew each other but had never really exchanged many words. When they started seeing and talking to each other more often though, due to becoming work colleagues, suddenly my "straight" friend fell in love. It was a bit complicated this, the "straight one" was still with his girlfriend when this happened. I know they didn't perform any romantic act before he broke up with his girlfriend though (at least that's what I've been told I mean), which I find kind of cool because they both already knew the feelings they shared for one another. The "straight relationship" ended but both of my male friends, even though already dating, only admitted their relationship to people many months later. My now "previously heterosexual" mate still loved his ex-girlfriend but not romantically anymore and didn't want to hurt her. Of course, she was hurt in the end but nowadays they're very good friends. 

Yes, I wish more people were like you or my friend.

It's true that, in my case, I've never felt attracted to a girl in a romantic way but if it happens, it happens. 

When it comes to appearance, I seem to only be turned off by the incredibly fit (hot in American english) blokes that many seem to fall in love with so easily. But that's because I have this belief that they are all conceited and shallow. The ones I have met prove my theory.  

I wanted to share this for some reason.

I have a problem here on TransPulse, I can't seem to stop writing every single thought that comes into my head. 

I never share anything in real life, this is all quite new to me. 

I basically stay quiet until a topic like "the newest ps4 game" or "Harry Potter" suddenly appears in a conversation. My mouth seems to start moving on its own when that happens. And yes, I do like Harry Potter. I don't care if it's childish or even girly, it's my guilty pleasure.  I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts letter to arrive. Haven't lost hope yet! I already know most spells anyway, I bet I would be a great student. 

OliverPerry, you are amusing.

I think many of us are prone to blurting things out. I know I do.

Online, there is a sense of openness that one can share anything, talking to the wall as it were. I would hate for you to dampen your enthusiasm - it's really refreshing.

40 minutes ago, OliverPerry said:

Then it's settled, witch it is!

But which witch?

40 minutes ago, TammyAnne said:

But which witch?

Hmm, ok.

There's a problem there, they were all probably burnt to death by now.

Horrible way to die... *shivers* 

6 hours ago, TammyAnne said:

Mr. I would kill (not literally) to be a 32B.

I'm more in the neighborhood of 46AA.

I would not care to be larger than a B.

Hey me too.  Lol

well I’m a 40A hoping for a B.  

6 hours ago, TammyAnne said:

OliverPerry, you are amusing.

I think many of us are prone to blurting things out. I know I do.

Online, there is a sense of openness that one can share anything, talking to the wall as it were. I would hate for you to dampen your enthusiasm - it's really refreshing.

I agree with this too.  This place is all about asking telling and listening to others.  Blurt whatever you want.  We are here for each other.
❤️? 

1 hour ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

This place is all about asking telling and listening to others.  Blurt whatever you want.  We are here for each other.

Glad to hear (read) that :)

16 hours ago, OliverPerry said:

Then it's settled, witch it is!

My spouse comes with English/Irish ethnicity and feels that she has a Druidic background in family history. Judging the way she loves her plants and can bring a sick and dying one home and talk it into full recovery never ceases to amaze me. She may be right!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

• Cyndee
    • Patti Anne
    • Emily michelle
    • Petra Jane
    • Shay
    • MaryEllen
    • QuestioningAmber
    • ElizabethStar
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

IPS Temp Admin
    Newest Member
    IPS Temp Admin

1. David.S.C
      David.S.C
    2. Natasa
      Natasa
    3. RosieKohn
      RosieKohn
      (58 years old)
    • Jackie C.
      You're not wrong. Peers that know what you're going through are very helpful. I can't help feeling that your sons are in good hands though.   Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      Luck! May it be everything you dreamed of!   Once the bandages come off anyway, the first week is a little rough. 😘   Hugs!
    • Victoria94
      Im trying to take one day at a time. But like I said, I have a lot of connections all around up here north because work takes me to other places and our law given breaks usally ends up on a truck stop along side of each others. So the big scare is changing the reality when so many have gotten in touch with who I am at this point. I try to tell myself that my personality and morale is still the same no mather how I look on the outside and that it these thing people like about me. Still uncertain roads to take are always scary.   Thanks everyone for such warm welcome Victoria❤
    • Berni
      Thankyou again everyone for your kind words. I am very happy with how it looks so far ... though I can't wait to see what it looks like with the stitches and tape removed.   It's a bit scarey ... despite having been on HRT for the past 5 months ... I feel like I've really nailed my colors to the mast now.   Im trans ... and I'm taking no prisoners!
    • Berni
      Every time I read something like this I just imagine how unhappy she must be. I can see no other reason for the persecution she is undertaking. It's not like she needs the money, or the fame ... it's just pure hate.   And hate usually comes from a deep unhappiness iinside one's self.    So, my plan is to just be happy. I am a transissioning transgender woman and I am happier than that spiteful petty woman.   She can keep her money. It obviously hasn't brought her happiness.
    • RhondaS
      Yes, FaceApp was pretty much what set me over the edge from 'thought CDing would be the answer til the end' to 'must transition NOW'.    Seeing 'myself' 'outside' did it. And seeing 'myself' in everyday mode as opposed to a made up for cocktail hour mode.   I use it now with the eraser function to see how the hair I'm growing out looks if my face was more feminine, do the gender swap and erase the hair it adds. 
    • Robin.C
      Oh wow, that looks awesome Berni ❤️   Hugs Robin    
    • Berni
      Thanks @DeeDee. That's exactly the advice my wife has been giving me ... its nobody's business. Pretty sure I'll wear a scarf ... the stitches and tape are pretty ugly.
    • DeeDee
      It's no one elses business, but I would deflect with humour. Tell them you got it fighting off a ninja assassin or being Black Widow's stunt double for her new film...  Or wear a loose but llight neck scarf x   
    • Berni
    • Berni
      Its The Mirror of Erised that App. I have spent hours under its spell.   (Apologies for the reference to She Who Shall Not Be Named)
    • Berni
      Yeah. Fingers crossed for November. Even here in Australia we're on tender hooks waiting to see what happens.
    • MargieK
      Because they aren't entirely sure themselves. They asked us to refer to them as we normally would He/him/his for now. So on here I will use probably use a mixture of different pronouns. It is helping get my head around it too. 
    • Berni
      Hi @Susan R,   I've had a bit of swelling ... even after the second picture was taken ... so I had a bit of a fat neck for a day or two. This was kind of uncomfortable for a while and made Swallowing food (but thankfully not breathing) difficult. The swelling seems less today (day 3) and I'm much more comfortable and eating is easier.   My neck is a little sore and itchy where the stitches are and quite sore inside where, I guess, they had things poked down my throat so that they could see exactly what they were doing (the procedure was called microlaryngoscopy) ... so my throat is sore "inside" as if I had a normal "sore throat" and my voice is a little hoarse ... again like when you have a traditional sore throat.   By far, the worst part of the procedure, was the effects of general anesthetics .... which always affects me very badly making me I feel  very nauseous for hours afterwards.   The odd thing I feel, which I wasn't expecting, is this feeling of really "outing" myself. Since the operation,  I've been hiding at home a bit because I can't really "explain away" what I've done. I had my Adam's apple removed and its going to be super obvious for weeks while the scars heal. There isnt really a "non-trans" reason for doing that.   So ... here I am with nowhere to hide.   The day after the operation, an old work friend invited me to a party at their house next weekend. There will be a combination of old friends, who haven't seen me for 12 months or more, as well as people I still see at work each day.   There WILL be questions.   I'm a little nervous.
    • Becoming Jordan
      I just tried the app.  Love it
  • Upcoming Events