• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi!

Kyler R.

I'm Eli (or Ellison), and I'm a 16 year old MtF trans. I'm only out to my gender fluid sibling. And hope I get some support for being trans, in a home where I can't transition.

• Admin

Hello, Eli and welcome to Trans Pulse!  Please look around the forums and post wherever you like.  I think you'll like it here.  Ask any questions and we'll do our best to help out.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Salutations Eli! It's lovely to meet you. We've recently had a bit of a boom in FtM's about your age. Make sure to check out the discord server, last I knew they were chatting over there.

In the meantime, please feel free to browse, vent or whatever. We'll do our level best to help.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Hello Eli, nice to meet you. Feel free to ask questions as the answer is usually very close at hand.  As others have mentioned, you'll likely find plenty of others like yourself that will help and guide you through the ups and downs of your self discovery and change.

Thanks for posting and good luck on your continuing journey.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator

Hi Eli,

Welcome to Transpulse, I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug, 

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Eli.  Glad you have a sibling you can speak to.  Enjoy your time here and the support you will find.

You are not alone

Hugs,

Charlize

Welcome! Stay strong, you are already way ahead of me, it took me decades to even post on a forum about how I feel. 

Best of luck with your Journey!