• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Delete / Cleaning topics

Clara84

Hello

I reach some point where I don't feel anymore comfortable to know there are some old topics from me here.

How can I manage/delete them ?

In the gallery too, I want to delete some pictures. How can I do it ? Thank you

• Admin

Clara, you cannot delete or alter posts on your own.  You have to notify a Moderator or Admin which posts and we will handle it for you.

Photos are different.  I believe you can delete entire albums or selected photos within the albums.  Go to your profile page, and then click on "Albums."  On the left of the album page you'll see a "Manage Albums" button.  Click on that and your photos will come up.  Click the "Show As a List" button at the top.  When your photos appear sorted vertically, each image will have a check box and you can select any and then click the "trash" icon.  I hope that works for you.  As an Admin sometimes my pages and functions are different than what you'll see, but I think in the case of photos its the same.

Carolyn Marie

• Admin

You can contact any of the Mod or Admin staff.  Send us a PM with links to what you want handled if you can and it will make it easier.