• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Belle

Hi I'm Belle

TammyAnne

I just came back from my appointment with my gender therapist. It was a relief, as usual, to speak with someone who understands, can ask insightful questions, and help provide understanding.

So after a year of meeting and hashing through all my issues, I will be referred to the endocrinologist in conjunction with a primary care doctor that also understands and specializes in this. And yet, my journey has just begun.

In that sense, Belle we are alike.

Don't forget to take a nice long breath from time to time and relax, smell the flowers and enjoy the day. Life is too short to live it miserably pretending to be someone/something we're not.

ShawnaLeigh
2 hours ago, Belle said:

Shawn, I have read through a lot of your posts because they turn up in my keyword searches since you're currently in a similar situation. I'm rooting for you and your marriage! I don't know if I could survive losing my wife.

Thank you very much.  I still have hope.  It’s hard to consider life without her but sadly I am no stranger to divorce.  Been there done that and survived each time.  This time is different because this tome I’m not prepared as I should be.  Plus I’m going out on my own as Trans which makes things even scarier.  
Btw. You are gorgeous.   I just thought you would like to know that from someone who is pulling for you.  
❤️

Belle
1 hour ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

Thank you very much.  I still have hope.  It’s hard to consider life without her but sadly I am no stranger to divorce.  Been there done that and survived each time.  This time is different because this tome I’m not prepared as I should be.  Plus I’m going out on my own as Trans which makes things even scarier.  

I admire your bravery and persistence Shawn!

Btw. You are gorgeous.   I just thought you would like to know that from someone who is pulling for you.  
❤️

Lol, I was thinking the same about you, but didn't want to sound creepy :) I did use FaceApp to add makeup and longer hair, though. I haven't figured out makeup well enough yet, but I do believe this look is within reach.

ShawnaLeigh

Not creepy.  I don’t think so.  A compliment is just that.  We all need a nice word every once in a while.  Something positive.  
Thank you too.  

Belle

Not creepy.  I don’t think so.  A compliment is just that.  We all need a nice word every once in a while.  Something positive.  
Thank you too.  

I'm just so used to getting a reaction from females as if I'm a guy. I'm overly sensitive to the idea that something I have said was taken wrong. It has happened so many times with varying reactions. 

🤗

ShawnaLeigh
1 hour ago, Belle said:

I'm just so used to getting a reaction from females as if I'm a guy. I'm overly sensitive to the idea that something I have said was taken wrong. It has happened so many times with varying reactions. 

🤗

We may of been born and even lived a huge amount of time in our male shells but inside we are women.  Something we are trying slowly to bring out and bloom.  
This is how I know you.  Read you.  I am glad to of met you here and hope to hear and read more from you.  

lot of love

Shawna.  

Belle
5 hours ago, TammyAnne said:

I just came back from my appointment with my gender therapist. It was a relief, as usual, to speak with someone who understands, can ask insightful questions, and help provide understanding.

So after a year of meeting and hashing through all my issues, I will be referred to the endocrinologist in conjunction with a primary care doctor that also understands and specializes in this. And yet, my journey has just begun.

In that sense, Belle we are alike.

Don't forget to take a nice long breath from time to time and relax, smell the flowers and enjoy the day. Life is too short to live it miserably pretending to be someone/something we're not.

Tally, I'm so happy that you're finally making it to the endocrinologist! I want to start HRT so much! A while ago I actually started on some herb cream that was causing changes very quickly. I was ecstatic but soon realized I had to slow down for safety but also because at some point in the not so distant future my wife would figure it out. That's when I came out to her and she insisted I stop. My dysphoria skyrocketed.

If you're comfortable with it please share as your body begins to align with your true self.

Belle  <3

Belle
43 minutes ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

We may of been born and even lived a huge amount of time in our male shells but inside we are women.  Something we are trying slowly to bring out and bloom.  
This is how I know you.  Read you.  I am glad to of met you here and hope to hear and read more from you.  

lot of love

Shawna.  

Same to you Shawna! And I'm sorry I've been misspelling your name. I had read one of your earlier posts where you said you had tried to put Shawn as your name but it wouldn't let you, so I was trying to respect that. I wasn't paying enough attention to your signature in your replies! :poster_oops:

Love, 

Belle ❤️

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 129 Guests (See full list)

• lauraincolumbia
    • Sarah B
    • Willa
    • FrozenWinter
    • AdriannaB
    • ShawnaLeigh
    • MaryMary
    • VickySGV
    • Ellora
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

IBrown
    Newest Member
    IBrown

1. Callie40
      Callie40
      (45 years old)
    • ShawnaLeigh
      This is terrible.  How can someone that is suppose to love you be so mean.  I’m sorry it is like that’s for you.  😢
    • Robin68
      ❤️ My Lung I was very timid here also and did not speak up for a time. I was like Shawnaleigh. I have learned this is a very safe place and you are very welcome here! Your English is excellent! I live in an area where many Vietnamese have settled in the United States. I look forward to reading more of your comments!   Hugs! ❤️   Robin
    • AdriannaB
      Came out today,going to be Adrianna in March.At 15 years old,I questioned myself if I was really female from the inside and knew the answer was yes.On my list of things to do was go further into my journey of being Adrianna more.So far came out at work,to my wife,mom and my 3 sisters.So far so good and I started seeing a therapist last month.Transitioning,decided not to go on the HRT and doing it surgically on March 6th.Having the body contouring surgery,ffs and breast augmentation done.My wife Nikki even came out too,said she has always liked me as Adrianna more and going to be there for support.So far I am excited about it and going to love the results.Next are my friends and other family members including my twin son and daughter tommorrow
    • AdriannaB
      Today was coming out more today and it was time.When I was 15,I questioned myself if I was really a woman from the inside and knew the answer was yes.So far good at work and even with my wife Nikki.My mom and 3 younger sisters,did take it good.I knew I wanted to go farther sometime later in my life.Did start seeing a therapist last month and decided to do this transition with no hormones,surgically.Even went to my first consultation today having a body contouring surgery,ffs and breast augmentation.Good news it's going to happen on March 2nd changing my life around in a good way.Nikki is going to be there for support,has always said she has liked me as Adrianna more.I turn 41 next month and want to see family and friends see me as male before I become Adrianna for good. 
    • Jani
      Greetings Mickey and welcome. That's nice that your wife understands happiness is most important.  Please join in.   Cheers, Jani
    • Charlize
      I was involved in an attempt to get a trans meeting going in New Hope PA a few years ago.  Unfortunately there were not enough folks in our area, and while some drove a long distance to attend at times it was only one or two of us too often. You are certainly in an area with a larger population and bigger trans community so hopefully that won't be a problem.    The TGAA meetings on Zoom are basically the same as any other meeting.  For a great many people it is the only place they can share about issues they face as trans folks.  we have a literature study program, a Big Book Study, a speaker discussion and a topic discussion meeting.    I have found that the Hazeldon publication "Glad Day", which is covering issues the GLBTQ community faces,  often brings on good discussions.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Laura76
      When my grandchildren asked what name to call me, I asked them to suggest a nice name they could pick that wat they know it will always be unique to me.  They came up with "Maddie." Their born-again religious mother however told them immediately while I was present to never talk about me, or ask me about transitioning my gender.  When my older sisters were told about my new nickname they said my grandchildren should be calling me, "Grandpa sicko," "Confused Grandpa," "Idiot Grandpa," or "Maddie is the insane Grandpa." (so much for sibling support....)  
    • Laura76
      Another story from products from China... I ordered a hoodie for my sister, it was too small. So I reordered a larger size from the same company, the item they sent said it was two sizes larger than the original size I ordered, but when we compared the two hoodies side by side, the first smaller one was larger than the replacment XXL size that we just ordered.  The larger size was was the first "Large" size, and was larger than the XXL size. As previously stated be VERY cautious when ordering from China, especially vendors that do not refund, or replace.
    • MetaLicious
      Thanks for the warm weIcome! While it's true that I aim to misbehave, I've read the rules and promise to keep my misbehaving elsewhere!
    • Laura76
      Early in my transition whenever anyone says anything about me and shaving, I would ask them if they are willing to shave my face each morning for me. Of course they wouldn't so, I would always respond with,  "you can do whatever you want with your face, let me decide what do to with mine."
    • VickySGV
      Even I had a problem, you folks are not alone.  Use your Forum Password.  The username does cross in from your forum application.  
    • Laura76
    • Laura76
      I too had trouble accessing Discord. After I attempt to connect it asks for my email and password. It does not say what password, the one I use to access my Trans Pulse account, or do I make up a new one?? After I enter my email a message pops up "there is already a user with this email address." What am I doing wrong, I can't seem to fine step-by-step instruction how to access discord, can anyone help?   Thank you
    • BEAN_CHILD
      any gender is fine! i love everybody!!!!! and i would love to have some aunts and grandmas lol
    • Jackie C.
      Salutations Michaela! Welcome to TransPulse! It's good to meet you. We're glad you're here.   Please have a look around. Feel free to ask questions (within forum guidelines, I have to smite you if you misbehave) and poke around. Lovely to have you with us!   Hugs!
  • Upcoming Events