• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello & Merry Christmas to all :)

Jamie231

Hello to all, I wanted to introduce myself to all. I have been reading alot of your stories and have gotten a ton of information from a bunch of you. I am Jamie (or one day (hopefully soon) will be). I am in transition MTF, I have been seeing my Shrink now for about 3 months and have been approved for HRT, had my letter turned into my endocrinologist and accepted by her as a new patient. I have been diagnosed with gender / indenity disphoria. I am 48 years young, just about 49. I have always kinda wondered about being female on the inside, but trapped in a man's body. It wasn't until about 6 months ago when it really per say 'hit me' and realized on the inside the my outside isn't me. So I'll be starting with my HRT in the middle of March (unless they have some cancel prior), my endocrinologist is extremely busy. 

But I wanted to say hi and introduce myself to all. And let you know I have read alot from all of you and I know I will read alot more. And I have some questions to ask for some device on.

Merry Christmas to all and talk again soon :)

Jamie

• Admin

Welcome to the Forums Jamie.  I hope this place turns into a holiday present for you.  Feel free to make posts both new for you and responses for others. 

Welcome Jamie. I’m glad you found us. Lots of wonderful folks on here willing to share their experiences and offer comfort. *hugs*

• Forum Moderator

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Jamie.  It's a pleasure to meet you.  I look forward to reading more about your journey and how you came to join us here.  Thank you for sharing today and enjoy the holidays.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

Hi Jamie! Welcome here.

This has been a very good experience for me: questions answered, advice offered, lots of good folks here. I'm sure you'll find the same.

TA

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Jamie.  May Santa make your dreams come true.  Glad you've joined us.

Hugs,

Charlize

Thank you all for the warm greetings, I am hoping for an early Xmas also. Hopefully my Endocrinologist calls early with a canceled appointment by someone and I get in still this year, that would make an awesome Xmas present for sure.

Jamie