• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Michelle F

Referred to Dr Alexander Sinclair

Michelle F

What a Christmas present!!!

At 11:30am Dec 26, 2019 I go Dr Sinclair at his Whittier, Ca office for vaginaplasty evaluation!

I am psyched!

Alice K

Woohoo! Congratulations!

VickySGV

Just a few miles away from me.  I know several of his patients and they are happy with their results.

Michelle F

Cool... we're nearly neighbors!

SaraAW

Congratulations Michelle! *hugs*

ShawnaLeigh

Very good news indeed!  Congrats for getting this far.  Almost there!

Charlize

Congratulations Michelle.  A scary journey to be sure.  May it bring you joy!

Hugs,

Charlize

TammyAnne

Congratulations. Hope you're deemed a perfect candidate and everything goes smoothly!

TA

Michelle F

Thank you so much everyone. Y'all  have really helped my transition. 

Michelle F

O.M.G.!

APPROVED!!!!

All i have to do is collect the paperwork and schedule my surgery date!

OMG I'm  shaking!

Love,

Michelle 

Michelle F

Wow... even Medi-Cal has approved!

TammyAnne

That is wonderful.

Thanks for sharing! It cheered me up after a weekend struggling with software fixes.

TA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)

• SaraAW
    • ShawnaLeigh
    • KathyLauren
    • MetaLicious
    • MaryEllen
    • J H
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Calvin 😝

No users celebrating today
    • SaraAW
      Great way to look at it Kathy! I too passed moderately as a man. 
    • SaraAW
      I’m only a little more than a month on meds, but wow has it helped me mentally. Similar to Jackie, I’d been a mess mentally for awhile, even having attended therapy for months. Within a week of starting, it was like a godly of self loathing and despair lifted. I’m also noticing some more range in emotions, subtle so far, but I’m loving it. Any doubts I had regarding whether hrt was for me are completely gone now. I can’t wait to see how things progress mentally and physically, although I know it’s a slow road, so I’ll have to. Thanks for sharing. Hugs!
    • KathyLauren
      I dislike the word "passing" because, to me, it implies role-playing, or pretending to be something one is not.    However, @Belle, I agree totally with your reasons:   Those are the same reason that I try to have a good female presentation.  And yet, despite #2, it doesn't matter to me if someone guesses or knows that I am trans, as long as they treat me as a woman, they don't voice any cognitive dissonance, and I like what I see in the mirror.   I passed moderately well when I was presenting as a man.  I don't need to pass as a woman, because I am one.   Regards, Kathy
    • SaraAW
      Shawna, so exciting!  Sounds like a great time out, with that one awkward experience. So happy for you. Hugs!
    • SaraAW
      I’m wondering, could this be a placebo/nocebo effect?  The mind is pretty powerful and can actually cause physical manifestations of symptoms in all sorts of ways. Not sure I’ve read any literature around bleeding, but I haven’t done a lot of research in this area.    In would definitely recommend to keep an eye on it, maybe keep a diary, recording the dates, times, activities and other things occurring around the bleeding episodes. It may help you and your doc to figure out what is causing it.    Hugs!
    • Jani
      By now you should be healed enough to be able to apply a lotion (like A&D Ointment) to the area where the pad chafes.  It doesn't take much to make a difference.  
    • SaraAW
      Not really sure where I stand on this at the moment. I’m still closeted, so not trying at all to present any way other than cis male normative.   What I really just want is to be able to just be and be treated as a human with respect and dignity, regardless of how I look or present. Then maybe I’d feel safe and comfortable enough to present how I want to in the moment.    Hugs!
    • SaraAW
      Congratulations!
    • Jani
      Hello Piper!   A Charlize wrote, this is a journey, and a long one with time to make adjustments along the way.  Focus on the future and enjoy the ride.  Its amazing and time changes everything.   Please join in the conversation.   Jani
    • Charlize
      Welcome Piper. This thing called transition is a journey.  It takes time but i'm glad to be on this road. Being here has helped me immensely. Remember to breath deep and enjoy yourself.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Cyndee
      Catholic affiliated hospital by chance ?
    • Suzanne1
      Did the physician state why the hospital no longer allows that sort of surgery to be performed?  Just curious---I can think of a few possible, "reasonable-reasons" for discontinuing such procedures.
    • Charlize
      I'm a past smoker and grateful it's "past".  Somehow smoking doesn't appeal anymore.  I do know that i'm just a few drags away from a pack + every day so i continue to be wary.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Jani
      Time flies Charlize!  Congratulations on this occasion.   Hugs, Jani
    • Cyndee
      Congrats on 6 years as Charlize  Indeed it's a special time as the old name is removed from documents and replaced with one of our choosing.    Best   Cynthia  
  • Upcoming Events