• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

emily the wolf

Idek anymore

emily the wolf

Well I'm sitting here with all of the things my family says to me written on my arm, my nails bleeding, my arm bleeding.... I don't know what to do anymore..

Aidan5

Emily :( 

Well we can't undo what has already happened but you can care for it. Make sure you sterilize the cuts. Please take the rubber band message, and for the things your family says you. Take a piece of paper and write it out then rip it up. Please don't hurt yourself anymore, we care for you. You are loved Emily. 

A. Dillon

When these sorts of feelings set in, I think the best thing you can do is focus not on who's around you, but all of the people out there who love and support you. Don't focus on what is around you, but what the future could be. Imagine your wildest dreams, and don't expect them to come true, but just realize that you can make it happen.

Jackie C.

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry. What Aidan said to start. Clean yourself up. Apply some disinfectant. Clean and bandage the wounds. You don't want them to get infected. That's just a mess.

Once you're all cleaned up. We love you here. You're not alone. We all want you to thrive and be happy.

OK, real talk then. What do you need to be happy? Help me out here. What would make your life a little more bearable. We'll work on that. One thing at a time, OK? We're not magicians or anything, so no wishing for a flying unicorn or anything. Sometimes it helps to articulate your thoughts to a willing ear, yeah?

Hang in there, OK? We'd hate to lose you.

Hugs!

emily the wolf

But flying unicorns are fun! But I know what your saying.. the only problem is I don't know what make me happy... Other then just not being around my family

Jackie C.

Dunno, I can ride but I'm deathly afraid of heights. I can't even stand being on a ladder. I'm kind of surprised I CAN ride actually... but I rode ponies. A big pony, but sixteen hands still qualifies as a pony.

OK then, that's a start. What can we do to get you less family time? After school clubs maybe? I don't know what's available in your school district. I visited Cincinnati all of twice and we were staying with a friend's sister ... they had the best comic book collection I've ever seen in person. So I've seen Rob's sister's place. The cool game store we visited and a Marriott I think. It was 1986 and I don't remember the chain. Not important though. The point being that I'm about four hours away and I have no idea what sort of programs are available for you to try.

Here isn't much better. I've been out of the loop since 1988 and was never much of a joiner anyway.

So anyway, science club? You're a smart kid, there ought to be something you can do. If it costs money sell it as "trying to make a better future for myself," or maybe, "I'm trying to prep for college." I actually did a few of those for a couple summers. I had more of a biology focus than you do but it was fun. Ooh, you have a STEM lab and they have after-school programs. Could you get into that? Presuming you want to of course.

The point being that it could be fun, a way to meet people and gets you out of the house.

Keep us posted, OK? I want to hear about how much fun you're having and I don't want you to have to lie. 😋

Hugs!

Charlize

Please do reach out for help before you hurt yourself.  I am an addict in recovery and know how hard it is to reach out.  I also know how much that helped me.  Please reach out at the chatroom or the trans lifeline it can truly help you get past the feeling of needing to self harm.  You are loved here and not alone. 

Big Hugs,

Charlize

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 121 Guests (See full list)

• Tristantulaine
    • MetaLicious
    • TrIIIy
    • Cyndee
    • MaryEllen
    • Jackie C.
    • Willow
    • AdriannaB
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Tristantulaine
    Newest Member
    Tristantulaine

1. KathrynJulia
      KathrynJulia
      (65 years old)
    2. Michelle 2010
      Michelle 2010
      (10 years old)
    3. Shiratori
      Shiratori
      (48 years old)
    4. woahshutitdown
      woahshutitdown
      (29 years old)
    • Jackie C.
      Salutations Tristan! Welcome to Transpulse!   We're glad you're here. I'm going to stop short of chanting, "One of Us! One of Us!" Please avail yourself of the boards and the discord server. Join in the conversation, ask questions, participate as much as you're comfortable with. I think you'll find us an understanding and supportive community of folks who have, let's face it, been there.   I look forward to getting to know you!   Hugs!
    • Tristantulaine
      Here goes!   My name is Tristan and that maybe the first time I have officially introduced myself that way.  I was born in a body that I dont recognize on so many levels and, as yet, can't fully define.  I have had people try to define me for so many years that I have no idea what I really want for myself and that is part of the problem.   I hope that here I can find friendship and support as I puzzle through the jigsaw of identity that is me.    Right now I would like to use the pronouns he/him.
    • AdriannaB
      This video,    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOOw2E_qAsE&t=49s
    • AdriannaB
      My sister Allison shown me something and it empowered me more.She was on youtube lately and found this video reminding of me.It is a Nikkie De Jager video on coming out and told her thank you for showing this to me.It was this video she shown me, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOOw2E_qAsE&t=49s
    • MetaLicious
      I know what you mean. For the last 25 years, I thought of my feminine side as a "Michelle" but she only got a couple of chances to make an entrance into the wide world.  Now that I've decided to come out, I realized I would probably need a name that didn't also belong to my cousin.  The only names that felt right were variants of Michael, possibly that 51 years of using it biasing my thinking.  I have (for now) settled on Michaela, although I prefer the spelling "Mikhaila". Ultimately, I'd rather my name be easy to spell... 
    • Cyndee
      I want to wish everyone that had a birthday today    Happy Birthday ! @KathrynJulia @Michelle 2010 Especially my good friends (ex mods) here Kathryn and Michelle    Hugs   Cynthia   
    • MaryMary
      we have to walk the line between painting a realistic picture to people who starts transition and also just being optimistic and giving hope to people. I love the model where you need to go see a gender therapist that has the job to be very real with you and tell everything about transition not being a miracle cure or something and helping people clear the confusion and on the other hand me personnaly just telling my story of things going far better then they were and not trying to put false shadows in the picture. We need the stories where things don't go too well to warn people but we also need the stories that are going well and that are giving hope. We need hope.
    • KathyLauren
      My wife and I enjoy going out together.  No one thinks anything of it, and we don't get stared at.  The only time the question of whether or not we are a couple comes up is when we are asked if we want one bill or two.   My wife was a bit weirded out about being a lesbian through no choice of her own.  She considers herself a "lesbian by marriage".  But she has no reservations about us remaining a couple.  As far as she is concerned, my transition is part of the "for better or for worse" that she signed up for.  I am not sure I could have done the same had the positions been reversed, so I consider myself very lucky.   My wife likes to be bratty.  Sometimes when we are walking down the street and she spots someone looking disapprovingly at us, she will hold my hand, just to give them something to stare at.
    • Sarahnr1
      Thank you so much i do try my best   Sadly ive lost count on how many TS /TG  that have takend this step  (ie transiton + also in some cases HRT etc...  ) to fast and then crached (incl in here as well as otherwise online ) and its therefore i try to keep this aspect alive as much as i can  and this goes  for  fore all ages  young as well as even older then me  both MTF as well as  FTM  . Its VITAL that we that have transitioned   (with or without HRT or  and  SRS )  DONT  paint up this glorius life  and  happiness  /princess  / Prince life  without also mentioning the struggle and price many have to pay. + the medical risks of this as well as of course what we have gained  of course.   And i would also like to add  reg  our situation over here from  having to high  bounderies (they were  WAY to high )  to be alowed to  start the journey they have now lowerd  to much  and  therefore  we have this  problems  with   more and more  TG`s  /TS   being alowed HRT etc... to YOUNG when they get older  they regret  there  choice .   Also i must also add that of course  there are happy cases   of  (in this case  )  FTM  that have  gone back to female  but as i said  way more that havent been happy ending                   
    • Jani
      @Sarahnr1 You wrote it clearly dear!   
    • Jani
      Welcome Lily.  I'm glad you decided to come here and that you thought it would help.  There are many kind people here to speak with and even vent every now and again, as life presents challenges.  I'm happy to hear you've been able to break through and speak to someone.  This is good.  Understandably your family knows you well and sees the change in you.  Talk to your therapist about how to address this subject with them.   All my best. Jani 
    • Sarahnr1
      I couldent agree more  nor been able to express it  better  even as i tried  WELL spoken indeed   
    • Jani
      Doubts are common, but if you're on the right track they subside.   This is the critical point to understand.  Transition does not solve all the worlds problems.     While there are some that bemoan "gatekeepers", taking a good long time to grasp all the ups and downs of transition and coming to peace with your inner self can never be overstated.  Its always nicer when looking over the fence.  But no doubt this is hard work, emotionally and physically.    Jani
    • Sarahnr1
      Forgot to add  and  over here as well  with those on HRT  that had to stop because there mental problems.   
    • Sarahnr1
      Actually despite what is said in this otherwise brilliant article over here  (and also Finland for what ever reason actually ) FTM are sadly in MANY cases regretful of there  transiton (usely done  WAY to young and all done  with the  sergery etc...  )   and its  a HUGE problem this days  that to young  (ie  under  18 )  TS   being  given both HRT  and all the rest (incl sergery .)   and sadly over here  theres  no way back  as far i understand this  with FTM.       Its also important  to way in that  transiton is NOT the  magical gift that will magically  make youre life   a  living dream despite how many that claimes this. Its also  vital that if you go this route  you HAVE  to be  101  %   clear  on EVERY aspect of this desition  and the  possible price we may have to pay (or not  )and of course also what we  have to winn as well .   +  its also WELL known   that HRT   often  mess  with youre mental  mind  (hence im  refused to get my HRT  and   SRS due to my diagnosis i would  literly  go under  without   proper  support  24 /7 for the  first  year  or so   )  i have had  friends  (TS  )   that had to stop HRT on the count they were going  cracy   ( and i mean banarnas ) not to mention depression is  all to common  as well . Add to that if youre expectetaions  of this are not  in line to what  actually is duable.  other  words  its VITAL to have youre   actuall facts  on what  this step does  mean   and how far youre able to get .   All this said  let me be clear  im NOT against  any  transiton in any age (although SRS  or  the  other way for  FTM  )  to young   can and have been in many cases  gone the wrong  way .SO   its VITAL to get  proper  help   as  young  most defenetly  BUT   sadly im forced to say   that its  better to hold  on sergery  until 18 +   same with HRT   (blockers  fine  )    its  MANY  young TS  around  USA   that have to stop HRT as there mind  is  going   (ie depression etc...  ) same with  others that started  HRT   +  also many medical  risk factors  that force them to stop  of course     Same with  de transitioning  in general for some the  price to pay for this gets to high (incl they feel they cant  as it would indeed offend there god  & religion )  and so they feel forced to get back to there assigned birth. And  sadly they end up in many cases  brokend  down un happy and  in most cases miserable lifes  and also some commit  suicide.  This is the SAD  facts  of  being  TS                                     
  • Upcoming Events