• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Lgbtqa+ positive publishers

YharnamDreamDaddy

I believe this might be the right forum, if not, please tell me so the thread can be moved to the right area. 
As things are a tad chaotic in my situation right now I wish to instead turn a bad experience into a more productive one. 

I have a finished novel that is in its second reading/editing phase.
As such I'm looking for publishers, European/Swedish/world wide online location that are concentrated on fantasy books with lgbtqa+ themse. 
The novel in and on itself will be fully illustrated by my lovely partner and it is a project I'm so happy I got together since I believe there needs to be more novels with lgbtqa+ leads that does not end in complete misery. 

So if anyone has any suggestions, why not hit me up with them? 
I'm located in Sweden so the publishing company needs to be okay with taking someone in that location, the novel is written in fluent English however. :) 

Oh I am sorry but I have no leads for you.  But I am quite excited for you two and look forward to being able to read such a book.

When it is out of course.

• Admin

Trans author Brynn Tannehill recently published a book aptly entitled Everything You Wanted To Know About Being Trans (But Were Afraid To Ask)  she was happy with her publisher.  Another Trans author is Jennifer Finney Boylan who has several works out there, especially She's Not There.  Check them out and see who published the books as a lead.