• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Coming back to the forum after a long break in my transition

Jennifer75

Hello dear sisters!

I was here a long time ago, that was really my first step. Things got bad and I had to put everything on hold for a while but now I am back and finally started HRT on 27 of December 2019!

Our journey isn't an easy one as we know but now I am finally taking the steps to become the "real me" ?‍?

It is great to be back!

I have also started a blog here, writing my experience of HRT on a weekly basis.

Hugs,

Jenny

• Admin

Welcome back, Jenny.  Sometimes taking a break can be very beneficial.  I hope it is in your case.  We've had some changes around here, but I think you'll recognize the place.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Jennifer75 said:

Our journey isn't an easy one as we know but now I am finally taking the steps to become the "real me" ?‍?

Good for you, Jenny.  Glad you returned too.  Here’s hoping your HRT regimen works well to ease your transition and makes all the changes you desire.  As you know, everyone’s results are a little different.  It’s so hard to be patient for those changes to occur.  I remember being more than anxious to start seeing results.  It was slower than slug bait...but eventually they came.  It’s an exciting time for you so the blog is a great idea for you and others just starting out.  Bottom line..enjoy it all!

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator

Hi Jenny,

Welcome back!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug, 

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator

Welcome back Jenny.  We are here to help as we can.  Transition was certainly hard for me at first but today i simply live as myself.  

You are not alone!

Hugs,

Charlize

Thank you all!

I am not in a hurry, just happy to finally have been able to start HRT :)

Did not believe that I could come to this place in life, so it is overwhelming for me to finally be here, to finally finally start the physical 

transitioning part.

• Forum Moderator

Hello Jennifer.  Not being in a hurry is good.  It seems that those who rush are often disappointed.  Take your time and when things get frenetic, slow down.

Hugs, Jani