• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hey!

Spencer

Hey everyone! My name is Spencer, but you can call me Spence. 

I started T over 2 years ago. I came here for a sense of community and belonging, since I don't know any other transgender people in person.

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Spence. You’ve come to the right place for good discussion, friendship, knowledge and sometimes on occasion we toss a little wisdom into the mix. So join in the discussions and feel free to share a bit about yourself if you like.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

Hello Spence!  This is a energizing place to find others just like you. I too do not know anyone in person who is trans except my gender therapist.  This forum has been an excellent source of acceptance and knowledge for me.  
Im glad you found us!

• Forum Moderator

Hello Spencer!

Welcome to the site! There's a lot to read up on here and we're a very supportive community. I look forward to getting to know you!

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Hi Spence,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug, 

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Spence.  Knowing i wasn't alone meant a great deal to me as well when i first found this site.  Join in and enjoy.  We can help each other ways cis folks can't understand.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Greetings!  I' glad you've joined us.  Its always nice to have someone on board that is experienced to help answer specific questions from other (new) guys.  Please join in!

Jani

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Spence.  Like my friends have said, I think you'll find a great sense of community here.  If you live in even a medium size city, you should be able to find an LGBT center which might have a trans group of some kind.  The first real life trans person I met was the receptionist at the clinic my HRT doctor worked at, which was an LGBT center.  Another idea is to attend trans-related rallies, the November Transgender Remembrance Day, and the like. 

BTW, congrats on getting on T!  I'll bet that many changes have already come your way.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie