• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

One of many hellos!

Xx~Laurel~xX

(I'm pasting this from my discussion page, because it sums things up rather well)
I will refer to myself as Laurel on this platform, and I am a young adult with a bisexual fiance. I have recently become deeply fond of the idea of cross-dressing. I live deep in yee-haw country, and I've always been mildly libertarian/centralist until recently, when I realized this about myself. 

I prefer to see myself as having two different states of being, and when I am Laurel, I would love to be fully immersed, passing off in women's clothes as a woman. My fiance shares these feelings for me, and in fact had been trying to subtly suggest this path for me for nearly a year before I discovered it myself. 

This is a totally new world for me, and soon I will be moving out and living on my own. I want to make our dream happen, at first behind closed doors, and perhaps if we moved to a more accepting place, eventually take it out of the closet. The world is changing quickly to accept these sets of interests, and I see artists and creators making some really inspiring stuff. I could foresee myself someday making a contribution to this community in some way, big or small. It'd love to be an influencer one day.
Maybe that's just wishful thinking, but nonetheless, my fiance and I are excited to find a community of like-minded people.

I will be posting some questions here or there on this forum (probably mostly in the cross-dressing section), but I will also be poking around at the other things this site has to teach me. I hope being a cross-dresser on a trans-based site doesn't offend anyone; I here to learn and make some friends along the way. This concept has been quite hard for me to accept and grasp, and sometimes I feel silly or cringy, but sometimes, in the perfect moment, I feel complete. I feel like a new person, a person that completes my 'character arch', if you will. It's incredibly inspiring, and incredibly intimidating. And unfortunately, if something (like male body hair, my mannerisms, or deep voice) takes me out of the immersion, I am pulled out of the alter ego, and I find myself feeling very strange and embarrassed. I just can't thank my fiance enough for how excited and supportive she is, and also how great of a partner she has been to me in inspiring and creating a female half of me. Of course there is a sexual element, but there is almost something more. Something wholesome and sweet. I want to learn more!

If you made it this far, thank you for reading my little sh-peel. And... please don't dox me. Pretty please.
~Laurel

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Laurel.  This is really a great place to explore all the possibilities, because we have people from every part of the gender spectrum, from every part of the country (and the world), and with every level of experience.  You'll see that in the varied types of forums.  I hope that you do ask lots of questions, because that is the best way to learn.  Please let us know how we can help, and we'll be here for you.  It is a safe space, and we've got an amazing staff to help keep it that way.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Hi Laurel,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug, 

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Laurel!

No worries about being ostracized for being a cross-dresser. We've got quite a few on the site and one of my oldest and dearest friends is a cross-dresser, so there's that. You're comfortable as Laurel and that's all that matters.

So yeah, please avail yourself of the stories, articles and random chatter here. Feel free to join in the discussions and if you have any questions, just ask. We're a pretty warm and supportive community. So long as you follow the site's rules (we have minors here. Behave) you should have a pleasant and validating experience!

Hugs! 

Hi Laurel welcome aboard.

Everyone here is very respectful and welcoming, so I hope you find that too.

Love and Hugs,

Kris

Hello, welcome Laurel!

Funny your mention of cross dressing. Discussing this with my gender therapist last week, I realized that I have often worn women's clothes without giving it a thought. All through my 20s and 300 I wore women's jeans because I liked the fit. And sometimes bought jackets because I liked the color. No one ever mentioned it, so it seemed like a non event.

This is a great place to discuss, read, learn and ask questions. You are in a safe place.

TA

Thank you all! I'm excited to take a look around. I've already read 2 different topics and I've very intrigued. Thank you all for your welcoming support :)

~Laurel

• Forum Moderator
18 hours ago, Xx~Laurel~xX said:

I just can't thank my fiance enough for how excited and supportive she is, and also how great of a partner she has been to me in inspiring and creating a female half of me.

Welcome Laurel, nice to have you here sharing your journey with us.  You’re very lucky to have such a supportive ally in your fiancé.  That’s a rare thing and makes the journey so much easier.  I’m very happy for you and hope to see you around.

My Best,

Susan R?