• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Crush! Help!

Damien Mcknight

Damien Mcknight

Okay so I’m already in a relationship but I got a crush! I don’t know what to do! I don’t wanna hurt anyone’s feelings hhhh- What do I do?!?!

• Root Admin
Carolyn Marie

Well, Damien, I hate to break it to you, but in this case hurting someone is going to be the reality if you end one relationship to start another.  You have to decide who you really have that special connection with, and whether the joy and pleasure of the new relationship is worth the pain you will inflict on your current partner.  That is something only you can figure out.  I wish you the best.

Carolyn Marie

Damien Mcknight

Thanks

ShawnaLeigh
3 hours ago, Carolyn Marie said:

Well, Damien, I hate to break it to you, but in this case hurting someone is going to be the reality if you end one relationship to start another.  You have to decide who you really have that special connection with, and whether the joy and pleasure of the new relationship is worth the pain you will inflict on your current partner.  That is something only you can figure out.  I wish you the best.

Carolyn Marie

Yep she said it best.  But follow your heart.  If you do please do the right thing and don’t cheat on anyone.  That’s WAY worse.  Be honest with yourself and then with who you don’t chose to be with.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 65 Guests (See full list)

• MiraM
    • figuringitout
    • Jeanette West
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Spencer but like still nb
    Newest Member
    Spencer but like still nb

1. Kole Rickard
      Kole Rickard
      (17 years old)
    2. Priya Sweet
      Priya Sweet
      (30 years old)
    • ElizabethStar
      WOW your looking good Berni. You can really see the difference in your before and after photos.
    • ElizabethStar
      My experiences have been a little different. When I first met with my Endo we did the meet and greet, talked about goals, expectations and the risks. She wrote my scripts right there on the spot then sent me down the hall for blood work. I live in an informed consent state. Went beck 2 months later for a check-up/blood work and some adjustments were made. Then Covid hit and it was 5 months before my next check-up and blood test. As of now, I need to check-in with my Endo and see what she wants to do, I need refills by the end of next month and everything is still booked up for weeks.
    • DragonflyGirl
      Wonderful job! Xxx
    • ElizabethStar
      I've been contemplating the same choices but have been leaning toward zero-depth. I just don't see myself dating a guy again. If I find myself in need of being penetrated I still have that other option. But I'm there yet so I can't say that's my final decision.    
    • Jeanette West
      And here I was, looking for a place to ask: when do other girls change their names? I've been on HRT for two years, coming up in four months my FFS, so I was thinking I would file the paperwork with the courts next week. For myself I am sick of hearing my old name and really want to change to my new name.  
    • Jackie C.
      Well, I've got full depth and while I wasn't done HEALING for three to six months, I was fully active after six weeks and able to stand for long periods faster than that. Something like two or three weeks. I weathered a twenty-hour train ride a week afterwards (I hated it, but I got through it). Really sitting was the big hurdle. Dilation was a bigger pain because four times a day for the first month. That really eats into your time.   Surgical time depends on your doctor. Mine can do full depth in three to four hours usually (according to her anyway, I was out for the whole thing).   As for sex, well it depend on whether or not you want vaginal penetration. Your clitoris will work fine either way, but you need a canal if you're going to be using someone's penis from the front.   For me it was a non-issue. While I am very, very gay my dysphoria wouldn't settle for zero-depth despite the relative safety, ease, etc... Honestly, if I could have swung it, I would have gone for the abdominal pull-through method, but it's harder to find surgeons that will do it and I have additional medical concerns.   Even with the upcoming revision (and attendant scheduling nightmare), I'm solidly behind my choice.   Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      Pretty much what @Phi said. I talked with the Endo, then she sent me downstairs for blood work. Repeat visits for blood work every two months until my estrogen levels were female-normal. That took two or three tries. Then every six months to make sure my body wasn't doing anything too out of the ordinary. Now I'm down to one a year.   Oh, I should point out that I get my blood drawn and labs done about a week before I see my endo. That way we have something to talk about during the visit.   Hugs!
    • Phi
      My first visit was about to get to know each other, talking about my wishes and my goals and possible side effects. They took lots of blood. A week later I started HRT and had to visit every 6 weeks until my dosage was right. These were just short visits for taking blood samples, asking how I feel, whether there are any problems. When E-levels were within range we scheduled the next appointment 4 to 6 month later. When everything is alright, I have to visit every six month.
    • RhondaS
      You can read plenty of people talking about their first visit to an endocrinologist, but having done that, wondering what happens at follow up visits? And how often they happen as time goes by?    
    • onyx
      When was your last menstrual cycle ... I was getting a checkup and this nurse had to ask me those questions...
    • RhondaS
    • Berni
      Thanks @Lexi C. I'm really enjoying the  codeine floatyness at the moment. 
    • Lexi C
      Wow Berni you look amazing. Congrats. Girl  
    • Lexi C
      Hey  So finally meet with my Vaginal Plasma surgeon. I had to wait two year but it was a goal come true. To tell the truth i had a hard  time concertation as he started to explain the different types of procedures cause i was so exited to be there. He want into great detail about the recovery and the dilate period of each one. He it made clear that he was suggestion a Non Canal surgery. Although, he has done both. \ His best point was the recovery and dilate time . For Canal 3 to 6 months for Non Canal 6 to 9 weeks. He pitch the idea that with a  Non Canal  i would  not need to dilate for live.( 6weeks to 9), not to mention a 3 to 4 surgery compare to 7hr surgery, He also stated that the recovery time was almost double with a Canal pro then not.  My question is has anyone had either and was there a big diff in the sex with a Canal or without To be honest i am self employed. Six months of recovery  time would properly destroy me finically and send me back on to the street or a shelter which i am trying to avoid. So i could use a little advice if you have every found your self in a similar situation and if you regret  picking the wrong procedure   Ty for the support Lexi
    • Msecret
      Thank you 🙂 Abi. Very thoughtful reply and ideas and I'll incorporate these into my life. 
  • Upcoming Events