• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Well good news

BrandenLeon

I am going to start seeing a therpist that specializes with transgender clinics. 

And second of all i moved out of my abusive ex friends place and i am now staying with my little brother.

I feel like i wasted 3 years of my life with my ex friend, but it made me grow as a person.

Also i got my name changed at work and i am super happy about that also. More people call me he/him now. And i am just stoked.

I plan to get my name legally changed when i finally move in with my faincee. And he full supposed me transitioning to.

I just wanted to share some good news since i haven't been online much.

7 hours ago, BrandenLeon said:

I am going to start seeing a therpist that specializes with transgender clinics. 

And second of all i moved out of my abusive ex friends place and i am now staying with my little brother.

I feel like i wasted 3 years of my life with my ex friend, but it made me grow as a person.

Also i got my name changed at work and i am super happy about that also. More people call me he/him now. And i am just stoked.

I plan to get my name legally changed when i finally move in with my faincee. And he full supposed me transitioning to.

I just wanted to share some good news since i haven't been online much.

This all sounds wonderful!  I am sorry you had to live in an abusive situation as no body should have to live that way but now that you are passed it you can look back and know you survived and are stronger for it.  Its only counter productive to think you wasted time just live as you did.  Lok at it as a growth and learning phase you had to endure.  Sometimes we need to learn things the hard way to really learn them.  

It sounds like life is on a much better path for you now.

Go Rule that Shite!

Good news.

Sometimes we (I know I do) make mistakes in life just to confirm it is a mistake.

Kind of like people seeing a "wet paint" sign but touching it to see.

You've got some good results (name change) and moving on to a better place.

I'm proud of you.

TA

On 2/11/2020 at 5:25 AM, ShawnaLeigh said:

This all sounds wonderful!  I am sorry you had to live in an abusive situation as no body should have to live that way but now that you are passed it you can look back and know you survived and are stronger for it.  Its only counter productive to think you wasted time just live as you did.  Lok at it as a growth and learning phase you had to endure.  Sometimes we need to learn things the hard way to really learn them.  

It sounds like life is on a much better path for you now.

Go Rule that Shite!

It alright i've learned and moved on. I probably won't see her again in my life. Cuz tords the end of this year i am move out of statue. 

I am saving money now that i am with my brother so i can actually go to therpist i want to see and get my names changed. As well as save up for top surgery some day. 

On 2/11/2020 at 6:14 PM, TammyAnne said:

Good news.

Sometimes we (I know I do) make mistakes in life just to confirm it is a mistake.

Kind of like people seeing a "wet paint" sign but touching it to see.

You've got some good results (name change) and moving on to a better place.

I'm proud of you.

TA

Thank you very much tammy! I been telling my co workers to call me ben, but some haven't. It life i tell ya. I don't care if they disagree, they aren't me.