• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Firenze

Peecock Gen 4 - Review

Firenze

I bought the Peecock Gen 4 a little while ago, and thought a review of it would be worthwhile for those who are looking for an STP. 

Design

Fairly realistic (more realistic than the older models)

They've added more realistic balls and a foreskin (as opposed to their older models)

The foreskin does not "move", but it's more of an extra layer you can pull. (For example, if you're pinching yourself)

You can feel the balls, and as opposed to the older models, it feels like there's a gel or something similar. 

The leak-guard was way overdue, and a great addition. 

Not super firm, but much more firm than the older models. You can still direct the shaft up or down, etc as it can be used as a 3-in-1. 

Cons

May be too long/big for younger or smaller guys (even with their smallest size [3.75"] is still quite large). 

Low hanging, and not entirely realistic if changing in a changing room when in the "natural position". I've tried directing the shaft up when "not in use" to create a more realistic bulge, but over time, there seems to be a bit of an indent where it's been bent. The indent can be taken out over time by putting it back in it's "natural state". 

Even with the leak-guard, I've noticed that you still have to control your flow since the hole isn't very big. 

Like anything new, I recommend practicing with this before taking it out in public. 

I'm still getting used to it, so I'll add more thoughts on it in the future, but that's my first impressions at the moment. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 146 Guests (See full list)

• Mx.Drago
    • Gaylord
    • DragonflyGirl
    • Mia Marie
    • Tori M
    • MaryEllen
    • Willow
    • Wichita
    • Zoey4Trix
    • VickySGV
    • Jocelyn
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Mutethisbitch
    Newest Member
    Mutethisbitch

1. SoSarah
      SoSarah
      (61 years old)
    2. Xlandral
      Xlandral
      (19 years old)
    • Mx.Drago
      I agree with @Gaylord Still great work and great words.
    • VickySGV
      Thank you for talking about this and learning.  Before this Virus problem started I used to get flyers from ULTA and Sephora cosmetics and their stuff had scratch and sniff inserts in them.  My computer chair is near where the mail drops in, and more than once I have rolled the chair wheels over the flyers, and set off the samples.  They can have me sneezing for an hour or two.  In my CD days, the stronger the perfume smell was the desired motif, I do not miss those times.
    • Jackie C.
      I'm guessing you went noseblind to it. My dad's the same way with cologne. He wore it every day for a while, and after some time passed it started to get stronger... and stronger...   Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      I shop at Torrid, Long Tall Sally, Target and the local thrift stores. I like cruising the resale shops with my wife, it's a fun outing and sometimes I get something pretty. Don't discount skinny jeans though, I've got no hips so they fit better than regular cut. I'm an XL-Tall at 5' 11" and... no idea what I weigh anymore. I hope less than 210. I haven't been able to check since the pandemic. We don't own a scale.   Hugs!
    • sleepinflame
      OK, now we're a step closer to each other.  I have a non-binary brain in a male body.  Lots of girl stuff and lots of boy stuff for me.   I just got a perspective shift.  If you have that fully female brain, then I see how you say "I have the wrong body!"   And you got a perspective shift, "Oh, I have a female brain."  This is how I was thinking of the MtF people the whole time and I didn't see the pain of "I have the wrong body" until a few days ago.   Very cool.  You can see that for me, I don't think, "I have the wrong body"  I just think, "I have an abby normal brain!" --Grace  
    • Tori M
      Ok, I'm tired.  I'm tired of spending hours and hours looking for pants and tops for tall women.  At reasonable prices.  I can't pay $79 for a single top, Lane Bryant.  You, too, Long Tall Sally.  Goodwill, you have tons of clothes but could you please put the tall stuff in a special section?  Amazon, you have 40,000 pairs of jeans and no checkbox on the left for "Tall".  How am I supposed to look through 40,000 pairs of jeans?!  Also, some of us are getting older... I don't want skinny jeans, I want a stretch waistband with normal legs.  My eyes are bugging from screen searching so much I'm going to need a new prescription for my glasses.   Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find tall clothes for older gals at affordable prices?  I'm only 5'11"... it shouldn't be this hard!
    • Dana Michelle
      The corrected URL is https://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/nc500.pdf. The period at the end of the sentence got included in the link so it produces an error.
    • Just Lee
      This is a highly volatile subject that could get heated so I won't fully go there. I will say however, that here in NH, we had a long standing sexist code. In the Union Leader or any other classifieds here, there's a phrase code of "Must be able to lift 50 lbs and over." It's a blatant way of saying MEN ONLY. Women need not apply. I found this out by accident in my early 20's. I'd been in the air force, worked in stables where lifting 50 lbs happened a dozen times a day with feed, manure and tack. I applied for the job but the guy saw a 5 foot female and immediately said, "This ain't the place for you little girl. The ad is for men. Gotta lift 50 lbs." No joke. 
    • Sally Stone
      Keep in mind that a lot of rhetoric we hear comes from the loud mouths.  In this country there has always been, and will continue to be, a silent majority, people who have an opinion but don't feel the need to shout about it at the top of their lungs.  I learned long ago to try and tune out the loud mouths and the news reported primarily for sensationalist reasons.  We have to look past all BS we are made to see and hear to really feel the pulse of the nation.  If we take the time to do that, we see that most people don't take issue with the way we express ourselves.  It's only the terrified loud mouths who are making all the racket, and they really, are the minority.  My experiences as a trans woman have for the most part, been extremely positive, and I absolutely refuse to cower in the face of a few blowhards.  Take heart, that it is never really as bad out there as it can sometimes seem.
    • Gaylord
      Wow it's great. I like the first version better because it gave a sense of tension and dramatic irony to the verses with a big reveal at the end of each verse. For example insurance coverage only restriction verse tells a story through time in your first version that gets lost in the second and I also love the drama of the line where the girl inside was evicted in the first version. Maybe for verses that are more final you could switch to the couplet to ground and sober the feelings.. It sounds good! 
    • Tori M
      Fear is mostly the reason I've been in hiding for the past 8 years.  Had a couple of bad experiences when I first moved here (I assumed all of Oregon was LGBTQ friendly... not!) while I watched the turmoil rise across the country about gay marriage.  I told myself and others, "This is going to get worse before it gets better.  I'm tagging out for a while."   Now things are getting to a fever pitch and the troublemakers are all up in the news.  It's the last ditch efforts of the minority who want to turn the clocks back to 1945.  They won't go down without a fight, that's always the way these things go.  They really are the few but they make a lot of noise.  The majority of people are good, as it always has been.  Remember that the majority of people quietly staying at home and out of the fight are good, too.   Hiding isn't working for me any longer.  We have to be safe and smart, but we don't have to stay quiet.     That's exactly how the establishment wants it.  Keep the masses distracted quarreling among themselves so we don't see the power-grabs they are pulling.  That's not new in this country.  It's always been that way, especially since the '60's.  We have to do what our heart desires.  In the end, we will prevail, I know it.  Always remember we're not the first to have to fight for our rights and acceptance.
    • Sally Stone
      Earlier to day, my wife and I were out doing a couple of errands, we took her car so she was driving.  After about five minutes in the car she said: "I guess your sense of smell is getting old, because you are wearing too much perfume."  Rats, I thought I was using my perfume sparingly, but perhaps not.  Is my "smeller" actually getting old, or, do I simply adjust to the fragrance after I apply it?  Not sure the reason, but I guess I need to be more sensitive to how much I am wearing.  I myself, have experienced the perfume cloud that surrounds certain women, so, I know how easily perfume can become overpowering.  I took my wife's comment to heart for next time when I'll be sure to spritz only once.  Where perfume is concerned, less really is more.  
    • KathyLauren
      Congratulations, @ShawnaLeigh on the new job!  And good luck to the both of you.  It is exciting!
    • Just Lee
      Hi Shawna, These exercises were an answer to a request to tap into a feminine way of using your senses. It is in no way, a critique of who or what a person is nor does it make a person more or less female. Men are more than welcome to use these gentle ways of tapping fully into your senses in the most acutely personal way. Please take no offense as I cast no aspersions on anyone who did or did not participate. Tori asked, and I volunteered, that is all.    Tori, using both your index and middle fingers are actually something that both men and women do. These exercise are to help you attune to your senses. They won't make a man into a woman, but they encourage a womanly way of attuning and paying attention to the more feminine side of your instincts and senses. I think, on seeing the sudden reaction here now, we should keep these in messages so no one gets upset.    Yes driving styles are very distinctive! My ex used to be a pizza delivery driver and slammed that shift into oblivion! I got her a 76 dodge charger with a solid slant six engine. She CRACKED it in 6 months and she's a lead foot to this day. Her mother drove VERY much like a little old lady all her life. My brother Jr. was also a delivery driver (i was a dispatcher so nepotism I know lol) and he was the best driver I'll ever know. He could get any engine to purr, made a stick shift sing in even in low gear and could fix almost anything with any car. He'd drive fast, but well and-just like my dad. I'm a savage driver and to be brutally honest, my choice vehicle would be a dune buggy with a roll cage... 
    • Tori M
      🤣🤣!!!
  • Upcoming Events