• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Firenze

Peecock Gen 4 - Review

Firenze

I bought the Peecock Gen 4 a little while ago, and thought a review of it would be worthwhile for those who are looking for an STP. 

Design

Fairly realistic (more realistic than the older models)

They've added more realistic balls and a foreskin (as opposed to their older models)

The foreskin does not "move", but it's more of an extra layer you can pull. (For example, if you're pinching yourself)

You can feel the balls, and as opposed to the older models, it feels like there's a gel or something similar. 

The leak-guard was way overdue, and a great addition. 

Not super firm, but much more firm than the older models. You can still direct the shaft up or down, etc as it can be used as a 3-in-1. 

Cons

May be too long/big for younger or smaller guys (even with their smallest size [3.75"] is still quite large). 

Low hanging, and not entirely realistic if changing in a changing room when in the "natural position". I've tried directing the shaft up when "not in use" to create a more realistic bulge, but over time, there seems to be a bit of an indent where it's been bent. The indent can be taken out over time by putting it back in it's "natural state". 

Even with the leak-guard, I've noticed that you still have to control your flow since the hole isn't very big. 

Like anything new, I recommend practicing with this before taking it out in public. 

I'm still getting used to it, so I'll add more thoughts on it in the future, but that's my first impressions at the moment. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 77 Guests (See full list)

• Zeda
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
    • BrandiBri
    • DeeDee
    • ShawnaLeigh
    • Tory Aoi
    • MetaLicious
    • KM
    • Denisenj
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Addie1312
    Newest Member
    Addie1312

1. Claire
      Claire
    2. CodePoetSarah
      CodePoetSarah
      (55 years old)
    • BrandiBri
      I agree with everyone here, It is never too late to transition. For many of us it was a matter of life or death. I began HRT at 69 and now I am at peace with myself and having so much fun!   Hugs, Brandi
    • MetaLicious
      I know.  My wife keeps talking about it like I'm "flipping a switch" and it's just not like that.  At all.  Still, when it comes to coming out, there's a temptation to treat it like a band-aid that hurts less if you just rip it off... 
    • BrandiBri
      Happy Birthday CodePoetSarah! and Claire! 🎂🍦 Have a great day!   Hugs. Brandi
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning everyone,🐀   Happy birthday CodePoetSarah!🎂 Happy birthday Claire!🎂 Hope you have a wonderful day!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf 🐾
    • TammyAnne
      I cannot be of much help as far as presenting yourself to the world, as I am not out (yet) to more than a tiny handful of people. So I live in the closet or in "stealth" mode. However, the folkx here have given me courage, and I'm looking at ways to change all that. Progress is sometimes a tiny drip. Someday. TA
    • Suzanne1
      Certainly such feelings/symptoms are important for one's psychotherapist to know, but is it possible that one might also want to consult with a physician of one stripe or another?  
    • TammyAnne
      Good morning. I'm jealous of everyone's gorgeous nails. I have guitarists nails that are super short. Coffee almost done. Warm steamy weather ahead this week. That usually means storms and even tornadoes. Not fun. Wishing everyone a safe and happy day! TA
    • TammyAnne
      Today begins the start of your life. Every time the sun rises! TA
    • TammyAnne
      Hi Jamey! Welcome! Let me address the "too late" notion, okay? I will turn 70 this summer and still awaiting commencement of HRT. When I mentioned to my therapist about two years ago that it was too late to start or change, she ticked off a list a people who transitioned late in life, and showed me the statistics that indicates most people transitioning do so later in life. Too late? Not a chance. TA
    • TammyAnne
      Hi there Cindy! Welcome to TP. Glad you found us here. TA
    • ShawnaLeigh
      This is my total confusion on what's going on.  I am so happy to finally be me.  So thankful for being alive and to be the women I have dreamed about my whole life.  Its truly been a fairy tail come true.  My coming out and transition has been ridiculously easy and nothing but super positive and tons of love and acceptance. Yes I am in a failing marriage but she and I have come to terms with this and talk a lot about it and how things are going. We are friends and working together to make this as easy and stress free as possible.  Well beyond out marriage we have plans to still be roommates and help each other out.  I'm not in stress or anguish over this at all. Life is good all things considering. Why can I be super high on life and then plummet into bouts of crying and sadness.  I can not even think of one reason to feel this way. I don't like it to say the least and I certainly do not want this to effect my work or job.  Thank Goddess I wear waterproof mascara!  
    • Emily michelle
      I do have similar issues but I’m not qualified to decide anything or offer much advice. My episode’s seems to be mostly rooted from my dysphoria. My therapist told me it is my dysphoria which it very well could be. Maybe yours could be related to dysphoria. I hope you are able to talk to your therapist and get it figured out. I’m sorry I’m not much help.
    • MaryMary
      it's hard over the internet like this to totally understand to what extent your mood change. I understand your concern and I really do think that only an expert can trully help you. I know 2 people IRL who took hormones and it made worst their bipolar illness but it's the only experience that I can draw upon when reading your post. One thing I can say is that those friend who have those manic and depressive episodes to an external observer who don't know they have this it can look really really intense. It's hard to mistake this with any normal "mood swing from hormones". I think experts on that topic can help you deal with this, they helped my friends so if you are going trough a depressive episode know that there's people who can help
    • KathyLauren
      You definitely are not too late.  I dated only a handful of times before my late 40s.  I didn't get married until I was 49.  Yes, it was a long and winding road, but it was the road I needed to travel to get to where I am today.  I am 65, my transition is basically complete, and I am still married to that wonderful woman.  My life is fulfilling and happy.    Just keep on moving forward, one step at a time.  It is never too late.
    • Jamey braley
      Thank kathy hugs 
  • Upcoming Events