• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello

Trisha

Hello everyone,

I have no idea where to start. I am Tim/Trisha and I am a 46 years old.  I always knew I was different going back to when I was an early child and I would dress in my mother's clothes when no one was home. I have wrestled with my gender identity, most of my life. I have been an active part time cross dresser since my 20's. I am now finally at a place in my life where I want to pursue what matters most to me, which to transitioning to me, to who I am on the inside!! I have my first appointment for HRT this week and I have never been more excited (and scared) before in my life. My partner has always been active with me in crossdressing and us supportive when I came out to her about wanting to start hormones. 

Well that went longer then I thought. Thank you for having this forum and for having me.

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Trisha.  It's very nice to meet you.  Most of us here can identify with your story, and I'm really happy to hear that your partner is supportive of your transition.  That is an uncommon occurrence and so its great to hear.  There is an awful lot to learn about the whole transition thing, and this is a great place to learn about it.  Ask any questions and we'll do our best to answer, with the caveat that none of us are doctors.  I look forward to hearing more from you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Hey Trisha!

Welcome to TransPulse! It's lovely to meet you.

Your story is pretty common here with some variations. We're all pretty familiar... well, all the MtF gals here are pretty familiar with how things go. FtM's have their own struggles, but they're supportive too so here we are. I think you'll find us a supportive and friendly community. Welcome to the family!

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Hi, Trisha.  Welcome.

I am happy for you that your partner is supportive.  I was a nervous wreck when I told my wife, but she said, "Whatever you decide to do, I will support you."  That kind of support is beautiful to receive.

Regards,

Kathy

• Forum Moderator

Hi Trisha,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf ?

On 2/24/2020 at 12:02 AM, Carolyn Marie said:

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Trisha.  It's very nice to meet you.  Most of us here can identify with your story, and I'm really happy to hear that your partner is supportive of your transition.  That is an uncommon occurrence and so its great to hear.  There is an awful lot to learn about the whole transition thing, and this is a great place to learn about it.  Ask any questions and we'll do our best to answer, with the caveat that none of us are doctors.  I look forward to hearing more from you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

She said what I was about to write.  

So I will add.

Welcome to TP and I too look forward to hearing more from you.

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Trisha.  I found this journey much easier with the help of others on the same road.  Glad you've joined us here.

Hugs,

Charlize