• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Discord Confusion

Lenneth

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I'm feeling extremely stupid and confused.  When I joined there was information regarding Discord and now I'm trying to find that so I can join.  I have an account I've used for online gaming and I wanted to try and join the channels.  I've looked it up and all I can find is a page about how make one and an archived thread that isn't helping me.  How do I find and join the TransPulse Chat Discord?  I'm sorry if this this in the wrong place.  I just don't know where else to post it and I'm frustrated with myself for not being able to figure this out.

Ok, this is where I start feeling stupid.  Neither of those give me access to the TransPulse channel.  The first one just pulls up a page that says it exists and the second one just launches my account on Discord but doesn’t offer me the chance to join or find the channel.

There isn’t a clear, definitive way to access those channels.  That’s all I am trying to find.

• Admin

Open you Discord, then open the Chat page http://www.transgenderpulse.com/chat/

Click on link in this paragraph and you will get an invitation to join our chat

If you plan to use chat via the web rather than downloading the app, please sign in to your Discord account before doing so.

I did have trouble the first time because I had to create a new Discord account and screwed up my E-mail address. 

Ok what am I missing.  That still does nothing.  All that does is pull up my Discord account.  There is nothing that allows me to join anything.  Please forgive my frustration.

• Admin

If you see the bottom button on your Discord, click it and you will be there.  I will ask someone in chat to come over here and help!

image.png    

• Admin

I let the chat staff know about this one for you.  

@Alex, I am not sure what you mean.  CoF is the server for a game I play online.  And thank you so much @princecharmless!

• 5 months later...
  • Root Admin

Hmm, seems that the server has been updated and something seems to have caused the site outside the forums to crash...

Think  I've managed to fix that...

Here's the link to be invited to Discord