• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I think i am trans but not sure

Caramason1971

Hi i have always felt a bit feminine i enjoy cross dressing I cross dress 24/7 and am living as a female I hate my male body the fact i am covered in hair and am bald i hate my male genitals .

i enjoy wearing make up. Whenever i see a female i get this thought in my head i wish i was female with boobs and lady bits don't know were that comes from maybe its my body trying to tell me somthing

• Forum Moderator

Hi, Cara, and welcome!

It certainly sounds like you might be transgender.  This is something you should investigate with the help of a gender therapist.  I know that waiting lists are crazy in the U.K., but it would be worthwhile to get your name on the list, or investigating private therapists if that is an option for you.

I have told my doctor but because of that virus going round they are not referring anybody yet to the gender clinic at the moment 

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Caramason1971 said:

Hi i have always felt a bit feminine i enjoy cross dressing I cross dress 24/7 and am living as a female I hate my male body the fact i am covered in hair and am bald i hate my male genitals .

i enjoy wearing make up. Whenever i see a female i get this thought in my head i wish i was female with boobs and lady bits don't know were that comes from maybe its my body trying to tell me somthing

Welcome to our clan @Caramason1971.  You describe a classic description of someone who is transgender.  Many of us here have similar descriptions of themselves as yourself.

because of that virus going round they are not referring anybody yet to the gender clinic at the moment 

Until you can get an appointment, you might as well join in the fun here.  We all are ‘on hold’ to some degree or another during this pandemic and here for each other during this difficult time.  It’s healthy to reach out wherever we feel alone. It’s a safe place too which makes it a good option.  If you have any questions or want to share more, we are here for you.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?