• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New from Wales

Davinalegs

Hi joined yesterday 

Looking forward to contributing to the forums and chats.

I've been crossdressing since i was 6 and in my 40s now.

I have a blog which I've stopped updating as it got too large and a forum which is meant to help and advise other crossdressers and wives n girlfriends both called "Why do Men Crossdress"

Hope I can help here with experience as a tgirl and as a lucky t girl with an accepting wife.

Davina

• Forum Moderator
46 minutes ago, Davinalegs said:

Hope I can help here with experience as a tgirl and as a lucky t girl with an accepting wife.

Welcome Davina, very nice to meet you.  Enjoy the site as you’ll find a lot of good information, great commentary, and advice from many alternative perspectives.  We’re here to help and get help from others so join in if ever you feel the need.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

Hello Davina! Welcome to the forums, glad you decided to join in!

TA

Welcome Davina! Look around the site and feel free to share your thoughts with us. 

Btw, you look lovely!

Hugs,

Brandi

• Forum Moderator

Greetings Davina and welcome.  You'll find this to be a good site with lots of interesting and caring folks.  I look forward to seeing you around. 

Jani

Welcome to TP Davina.  One with a lot of experience is most welcome as are any who need the advice and help.  Please join it.

• Forum Moderator

Hi Davina, welcome ?

As you may have noticed, there are a few people from the Uk here so you are not alone in a crowd. Everyone is friendly anyway.

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

Hi Davina,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf ?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Davina

Missed this. Another UK Tgirl here, recently come out to my wife but not the whole transgender just yet. Taking my time as lockdown is making everything a little more fraught. Looking forward to your posts. You look amazing girl. 

Hugs. 

Faye xx

Warm welcome Davina! Look forward to reading your posts. I am also married to a wonderful, accepting and understanding wife for 26 years.

Hugs,

Kay

Croeso i Davina traws pwls

As Tracy said. There are brits here. So come on in and enjoy the Tragicomedy

Welcome hither, If that the youth of my new int'rest here Have power to bid you welcome

Look forwald to your posts

MIB

Davina I could benefit from others like you.  I am trying to find my path or groove that will ease my anxiety.  My wife is accomedating which is great so I am not hiding myself from her. 

Chat soon.