• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello Girls

Natasha1973

Hi my name is Natasha i have been crossdressing since about 5 yrs old got caught a few times  by my parents where they just laughed at me and mocked me so i learnt to hide it well got very good at the old quick change any way when i was i. my early teens i knew there was something different about me, i felt different dressing wasn't just about how it made me feel it just felt right like natural i ended coming out to my mum when i was 19 she was great but my dad was an arse but not long after that i met my 1st wife we were together for 5 years and had a son my 1st and only suicide attempt happened at the end of that relationship i was going to transition them had a referral and everything but i bottled it mainly cause of my son i just carried on i crossdressed but still something was missing i then met my current wife i buried everything and have 2 daughters but over the last few years those old feelings have been getting stronger to a point that its getting harder to deny them anymore.

Well thats me i feel trapped and i have nowhere to go ill stop ranting now thanks for listening. xxx

Welcome to TP and believe me hon you are not alone.  At least not anymore with the love acceptance and support you will find here.  

Your story is quite similar to many others as you will soon see.  We have all been there done that.

So join in and contribute.  This truly is a wonderful place.

• Admin

Welcome Natasha, we are good at listening here on the Forums and we have many members who have very similar stories to yours and have found ways to get on with dealing with the problem.  First big issue, There Is No Shame to having Gender Dysphoria, I know over on your side of the pond, that medical help takes a long time for this so I would recommend getting it started on computer/paperwork  with NHS as soon as you can.  No matter what it seems like it can be done.

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Natasha.  I encourage you to look around at the various forums and post wherever you like, and ask any questions that come to mind.  You'll find friendship and understanding here.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator
14 hours ago, Natasha1973 said:

i buried everything and have 2 daughters but over the last few years those old feelings have been getting stronger to a point that its getting harder to deny them anymore.

Hi Natasha, welcome to the forum. Your journey sounds very familiar to me and many others posting here as VIcky pointed out.  As you by now realize, these feelings don’t go away all by themself. Dealing with it head on works so much better than burying everything.  Eventually, the issues just show up unannounced at the worst possible time.  The cycle is the only thing predictable about it.

We’re here to help in any way we can.  Until you can get in to see a therapist which likely won’t be right away, feel free to get plenty of very helpful advice here. You might even meet a few new friends along the way. Thank you for your candid introduction.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

Hello Natasha and welcome to the forum

Another Brit. Thats the second this week. I can see a trend here i hope.

I hope you find the answers you seek here. Theres plenty of pages of people who have been in your position. So im sure help is at hand.

:friends:You are around freinds