• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

At least one good thing

For me, there is at least one good thing about the shelter-in-place regimen. I'm doing it en femme pretty much full time, and there's not enough time in the days.

I live alone with my dog, and the only time he's judgmental is when I'm late with his dinner. I've got a few cute clothes -- enough until I hit ebay again. I've found comfortable sleep-wear, hi cut stretchy nylon panties and a sheer sports bra. I'm following a schedule that emulates working in an office -- dressed "nice" for work, perfumed and fresh, then baggies for evenings. So far it's a gratifying schedule, and I'm learning every day, especially hairstyles. I wear earrings during the day, a nice bracelet, necklace and my full-time neckchain with the symbol of who I think I am -- it's a female circle and cross inside a male arrow, hanging beside a Celtic knot, all twisting around. It fits me.

This clothing is so comfortable, and comforting. My bra feels like an embrace. I'm an A cup without hormones. It's mostly fat, of course, but I'll take it. My panties keep my female side clearly in mind, every time I move my butt in my chair. I dress because I like how I feel en femme.  

So how is everyone coping? I hope you're doing fine, and being very, very careful. Stay safe, Baby Girls.

• Forum Moderator
tracy_j

I am glad you are finding time to be yourself :)

Although I would admit that I do feel cooped up, when I do look at my current lifestyle, it does not differ too greatly than usual. Most of the time I don't see many people these days. My daily walks are out in the countryside. Here I am literally 2 minutes to the open fields so almost nil possibility of infection except for a short walk. The sad thing is that when I meet anyone we don't stop to chat. Usually I take every opportunity.

There are a few people around me who have underlying health issues though so I have to be very careful. I used to work in healthcare and did accumulate one or two bottles of hand sanitiser. They are now coming in very useful.

I am just hoping that I will be able to wear my summer dresses this summer. At the moment I am not really getting dressed for the supermarket to the extent I was. My Sunday morning shopping was a walk around so I enjoyed dressing up for it but now it is just tidy but less showy as it is more in - shop - out.

Take care everyone!

Tracy

Sally Stone

Hey Leah,

enjoy it while you can.  I'm a bit more of a social girl, so, I like getting out and right now I can't do much of that.  I do try to set aside at least one day a week to be Sally though despite being told to shelter in place.

Hugs,

Sally

• 1 month later...
Sandra6sandy9sand

Hi Leah,

It is always fun to be dressed. Life has not changed to much for me, other than not being able to go to church and sing with a group I belong to. I wear my usual woman’s bib short alls,  matching panties and bra, top, socks and shoes for work at home. After work, I change into leggings and a sweatshirt. Sometimes I put on my woman’s kilt if I’m going to have a bit of scotch.

Fortunately my wife is very tolerant of my feminine self and we are getting along quite well.

I hope you stay well Leah.

Sandra

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 97 Guests (See full list)

• Kellianne
    • DeeDee
    • Ms Maddie
    • Cyndee
    • Jocelyn
    • KayC
    • BreM
    • Gabriel
    • Jackie C.
    • KathyLauren
    • Robin.C
    • Sarahnr1
    • Shay
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

MaedFrost
    Newest Member
    MaedFrost

1. 12amCritter
      12amCritter
      (20 years old)
    2. MistyMinx15
      MistyMinx15
      (42 years old)
    • DeeDee
      Hi Lyla, pleased to meet you. If you just look at statistics being trans is effectively terrifying, it is why so many people place an emphasis on "passing", because it offers the security to be upgraded in society's eyes to the levels of aggression someone happy with their gender from birth is likely to experience. Which can still be scary as statistics. The flipside statistic to violence and prejudice experienced is the suicide and self harm rates, they make not dealing with gender dysphoria just as scary to me!   The strength of your feelings towards packing away the items you have is a very loud and clear signal that you ignore at your peril.  This is why everyone is advised to find a way to seek out a therapist to help talk though these fears safely and without any need to act on them.   When I was first questioning the most helpful exercise I did was not looking at whether or not I was transgender (that was too big and too confusing and scary) but looking at whether or not I was cisgender.   It was about coming to terms with myself and removing the masks I wear every day. Recognising what I do in life as a role in order to play a part expected of me whether self imposed or just reinforced by society or others, and what I do because I want to. The expectations list was way bigger! I wish you all the best in your thinking and exploring.
    • Ms Maddie
      Ok. Thank you. Still not ready to send horrible things in PMs to anyone.  But you are offering me life by sharing yours. Let's cry now 😭 It's not pretty but it's beauty
    • KayC
      Even though I don't openly dress feminine at home, I have totally converted to wearing women's nightwear exclusively.  I just cannot feel comfortable anymore in men's pj's or shorts. There is a fabric that uses bamboo in its makeup (I think its called Viscose?) and it is divine in its soft feel next to my skin.  And it seems women's waist bands and neck/arm openings are just loser and more comfortable.
    • KayC
      Hi Heather.  I think this is totally natural, and inline with how most of us behave when a bit high.  Our inhibitions drop, and we don't feel as confined to social norms.  We've all felt that way, I am sure, and we've anecdotally probably seen the meek co-worker dancing with a lampshade on their head at the office party.  It probably doesn't mean they want to be a "lamp" but it likely does mean they feel free to openly express themselves and their true feelings that they normally suppress.  If you Google the subject you will find lots of studies about alcohol and effect on inhibitions.  Most declare that its complex, and not always a direct correlation, but seems the connection is clear.   For me, and my definite inhibitions about coming out socially, I would say it would be more of a confirmation of my true self-identity.  But I would probably also prefer that determination be in counsel with a good gender therapist (and I have. and I am) ❤️  
    • Lyla
      I guess I'm going to have to think a lot more about it.  Last night I watched a very scary documentary on YouTube called "The Gender Code".  The scenes of violence in it scared me to the point I felt that this was just too scary and dangerous.  I packed away the few items I had gotten to experiment with gender.  Afterwards I felt angry and depressed and even thought of drowning my feeling in alcohol like I've done in the past.  I guess that's another clue to look at.  Right now I think I'm going to crawl back into my cave and think about this some more.    
    • Sarahnr1
      Then they arent  worth diddly in my eyes  and youre better of  without them .  Nothing wrong  with that  ive been dealing  with shrinks  /docs /you name it  i have dealt  with them all  most of my life.  Got my first  diagnose  at  4. Last  one  when i got  evaluated  for TS. so belive me   i dont judge  nor  am i ashamed  of any of my diagnosis  . i dident choose to be born with them and il be darn if i would be ashamed  of them either. I can count  my reel friends   on my fingers  and  of them ALL  are on line  or  by phone  so again  i understand.    First of all  i understand  and respect  that my friend.  And  further more if i were to reveal to you  all i have  had  going  on  you would  probaly do the same to me as youre friend  have to you.   And you`d be amazed  how many horrible   things i have been  told  in Pms and  still i havent yet  been  scared away.                  
    • BreM
      Realized I loved wearing the dresses and heels instead of the suits and ties.Remember mom and my sisters walking out in dresses wanting to be like them in my teens
    • Gabriel
      It's good to read you found yourself and what worked for you Bre. Congrats, and thank you for sharing.
    • Ms Maddie
      Well I swear it I don't have a gun.   But I guess he did, didn't he?
    • Gabriel
      if I could do it as...
    • Ms Maddie
      My counselors drop me.  They get tired of me because they cannot help and I'm just a Medicaid client.  There is no one in my "real life" near me. Since I changed my name and legalities, my new friends are now a handful of married cis women from a mental health clubhouse in my current county.  My conversations with them consist of me listening to them complain about their husbands  or their struggles losing weight, and their bowel movements omg.   However, I am fortunate to have a long time friend out of state who has become a licensed master's degree therapist later in life.  She knows my history and cares about me.  We don't talk often, but when we do, she gives me lots of her valuable time.   But in the past she called the police to my old address, more than once, out of concern due to things I share with her.  Since this leads to loss of freedom and forced (more like coerced) psych meds at the county, I have to be careful to edit every single thing I share with her and other counselors.  I will not share on this forum not even in "private" messages.  Thank you for offering.   I am positive I am in control of my life I am smiling beneath my mask. I swear I am. Here are my hands. Please don't shoot.
    • Gabriel
      That's a question only you can answer. I relate so much to you (if in the other direction). I didn't know I was transgender. I didn't feel I was in the wrong body. I did know that my brain worked as a male brain, I knew I could never fit in and felt something was not right. I tried to fix everything in my life and I tried hard to fit in. And like you I just played a role. I played it so well I ended up overcompensating for 8 years and overidentifying with that role.   What @Jani said just lighted up a bulb in my head (thank you Jani, understanding feels good). That's what happened to me, I discovered some videos and I realised I could. And that oppened Pandora's box for me.   For me, yes, it is worth the hardship. Because the moment I realised I didn't need to be a woman a huge (huuuuge) weight lifted up my shoulders and suddenly a new energy was there. It felt like the energy of life, like if I could be what I am life (and every single thing I need to do) didn't feel like walking in a waist deep field of snow. I suddenly felt like I was looking forward to doing something as silly as go grocery shopping if I could you as this different version of me.   But I think that figuring out if it is worth the hardship is a second step. I believe you can only assess that once you've felt, at least subtly, what it would feel to be you. Not necessarily putting a label to it, but just feeling it in your body and in your mind. And that can take some time.   One of the things I'm learning here is that it takes time, and that is ok. 
    • Sarahnr1
      Im glad youre starting  to come back my friend . trying to hide or suppress  youre inner  feelings   dont work  i can tell you that  my friend  . it only comes  back and  bite you in youre  ... when you least espect  it  . You have to deal with it  right away.  
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://goqnotes.com/68261/medicaid-lawsuit-filed-in-w-va-on-transgender-healthcare-coverage/     Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.forbes.com/sites/mollysprayregen/2020/11/25/trans-can-works-vp-of-programming-on-fostering-an-inclusive-workplace/?sh=666027ce6c83     I'm proud to call Drian Juarez a friend and former colleague.  She has done extremely well for herself and for our community, and is making a difference.   Carolyn Marie
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.