• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Faye1972

Six Word Stories

Susan R
29 minutes ago, Kaltia_Atlas said:

I know where I am going....

Know where I want to be....

Know how to make it happen...

Now to make it happen right. 😍

Kali

@Kaltia_Atlas  Just two more six word stories and you would’ve completed the first ever...Six Word Stories²

Mx.Drago

So many words, so many stories.

Mx.Drago

A extra small kitten was born.

The kitten loved to chase butterflies.

The kitten loved to sunbathe often.

The kitten purred all the night.

Kneading the air in fluffiest cheer.

Truely the most cheerished kitten ever.

Susan R

..and the winner is!  I was wondering who might go for it. I knew with your skills in writing it might be you! Good job @Mx.Drago 👍

Mx.Drago
34 minutes ago, Susan R said:

..and the winner is!  I was wondering who might go for it. I knew with your skills in writing it might be you! Good job @Mx.Drago 👍

Hurray many thanks, couldn't pass chance!

Honestly, a challenge of much fun.

Can't wait for the other stories.

It's a practice, most mentally stimulating.

Many thanks for being here, Shining!

Many thanks to @Kaltia_Atlas for starting.

Cyndee

Colorful sports bras, clothesline summer sun

Abi

They wake me up, then leave.

Cyndee

Rainy day music, fills our home

Atshorlus

Blissful joy. Crushing anxiety. So alive!

Liam da potato

Feeling happy, thanx to you all ^^

Just Lee

Cut off a FOOT of hair!

Cyndee

Chocolate cake, is just so tempting....

IcamoutofthePANtry

Tired of trying, I fall asleep.

Cyndee

Hiking the Olympics, seems luscious now....

SaraAW

Music moves me, like nothing else. 

Cyndee

Jamming tightly to feel melodic elegance

Cyndee

sunny summer evening, cool breeze blows....

Dinaki

Bengay will be my favorite fragrance 

Cyndee

Kitty loves to play laser tag

Cyndee

finding the suite spot in life

Dinaki

What Happens If You Stop Dialating

Cyndee

once per day, keeps doctor away

Dinaki

I am now once per month

Cyndee

Having more is not always better

Dinaki

I kept my six inches depth

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Sam S

No users celebrating today
    •  Kylie
      Super cool. I think Nursing is definitely one of the top careers because you have such vast options on where and what type you do.     
    • Emily michelle
      Oh ok wow you have a tough job being in an icu. I’m fairly familiar with nursing because my mom was a nurse for 40 years.
    •  Kylie
      @Emily michelle I work in a Medical Intensive Care Unit. I have my Masters in Nursing Education and am finishing up Practitioner school currently and going into Advanced Practice with Critical Care/Cardiology at some point.     
    • Cris31
      That's quite a long time Sandra.  Glad you're happier.  I wish I'd realized earlier, could have avoided the denial, depression, etc.  But we can only move forward and try and make the best of it.
    • Emily michelle
      I’m considering health care both of my parents are retired from health care. My wife also mentioned nursing school. That’s awesome that people are that accepting in that field. I wish my current profession was more accepting but I don’t see that happening. If you don’t mind me asking Kylie what kind of nursing are you in?
    • Bri2020
      Thanks.  My google searches all had stuff from 2015 or earlier.  I have no problem with itemization, small biz owner so... also I'm discovering how much out of pocket all of this is running so reaching 7% isn't gonna be a problem, especially if electrolysis is covered.  I saw a reference in a legal case that said that FFS was covered on the basis that for transgender females "passing is important for many for reduction in psychological symptoms as well as safety therefor medically indicated".  My hope is that based on that, facial hair removal "should" fall under the same argument.  lots more research to do.  If there's no case law specifically for it, it might be worth attempting and if IRS flags it, having a legal case argued just to help the cause.
    • Jandi
      I used to refuse any automatic payment things myself - I'm from the old land-line days.  It made me feel like someone (or something) else was in control.  But I kept forgetting to prepay my phone, and then they did offer a discount, so I just figured what the hell.  I mean it's not like anything is really hack-free.  I use a credit card so if anything suspicious happens I'll see it on the statement.  Anyhow, it keeps me from being surprised by a dead phone. And then last winter I had to have some surgeries.  I was staying with my daughter in another town and couldn't keep up with my mail and stuff (bills) so i switched what I could to auto pay.  I'm not crazy about it, but so far it's worked out okay.  
    •  Kylie
      @Emily michelle I have been a Nurse for 8 years now. Working in the Medical Field is wonderful. I will say many Healthcare Organizations value the Diversity and Inclusivity Especially with the LGTB+ community. I myself don’t really find myself involved in LGTB stuff, but have grown to love the aspect of how I have such supportive and interested coworkers.    As far as if you’re ‘smart enough’. Don’t weigh intelligence too much. I work along side many Nurses that dropped out of high school and college multiple times before ever finishing nursing school. Look at different career paths within Healthcare, you won’t regret it!   Kylie
    • Jackie C.
      Today was Lindsey Sterling (with Lzzy Hale). I wish I could move like that. On the other hand, oncoming traffic probably thought I was a crazy person dancing (badly) down the sidewalk.   Also some Mystery Skulls,   Hugs!
    • Carolyn Marie
      I am old (school) so I am usually reluctant to sign up for automatic payments for anything.  There are a couple of exceptions.  I change passwords and credit card numbers often enough to make it very tedious to have to remember which auto payments I'm signed up for and change them out.   So I buy my stamps, lick my envelopes, and pray that the "Mail Goes Through" on time.  Even that is becoming less of a sure thing these days.  Some days I don't get my mail delivered until 9 p.m.   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      The last time I read up on it, which admittedly was several years ago, it was considered a cosmetic procedure by the IRS.  I have not heard of any change.  Breast enhancement surgery for MtF and mastectomies for FtM are usually allowable deductions if one gets documentation from medical providers that it was medically necessary.   That said, the cost of medical procedures must still exceed the percentage of income (usually 7%) in order to be deducted, and finally, one must be able to itemize deductions, which is a more difficult threshold to get past than it was prior to Trump's big tax changes from a couple of years ago.   So, as usual, it depends.  Please talk to your tax advisor to be sure.  I am not a tax accountant, nor do I play one on T.V.  🤣   Carolyn Marie
    • Dinaki
      ...and another song called Je Veux
    • Dinaki
      I am listenning at ZAZ   Les Passants
    • Teri Anne
      Playing in a band is wonderful but has its issues.
    • Bri2020
      Anyone know whether facial electrolysis is a qualified medical expense for transgender people for tax purposes?  If i'm going to spend 10s of thousands I am hoping to at least find a tax break
  • Upcoming Events