• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Mika's beginings

MikaReich

Mika's beginnings started when I was 13.Growing up I was the normal little boy at first with 2 younger sisters.Then at age 12,things changed with me and my mom did notice it.Saw I started to act feminine at times and never asked me about it at first.It was also going into her closet trying her clothes on,this was when my parents went out.I loved how comfortable they were and wasn't caught at first.I put them back the way she had put in and mom never noticed anything out of place.I thought I was never going to get caught and was wrong.Age 13,I had one of her skirts on and didn't realize she came home early and caught me in the act,I though she was going to go off and didn't.She didn't know what to do at first and my dad was told too.Luckily a neighbor of ours suggested me seeing a therapist for LGBT kids they knew very well.Well we went to this therapist and it took me some time to open up about it.One session finally,I came out that I liked dressing as female still happy as a boy.My parents learned to deal with it that I was a part time crossdresser.Good thing was we did work out a deal,I could dress at home after coming home from school and doing my homework first.It worked out for me very well.I received girl's clothes that were given to me or donated.It was a step at a time doing it slowly.3 weeks into it,mom did take me to get my ears pierced for the first time and I loved it.My younger sisters Hannah and Jenna,they were informed they were going to have a part time sister in their life.They asked the questions what she looked like and took it well.Picking my female name was easy.Since I came from Germany and chose a German female's name,Mika came up right away and has stuck ever since.I remember the day my sisters met Mika for the first time,I walked out wearing jeans,a dark blue t shirt and and pair of dangling earrings on with my natural should length hair brushed out feminine.They loved it and told them call me Mika when I am dressed as female.Hannah and Jenna love Mika as a great big sister in their life to this day.My parents,they knew to support me seeing I was completely happy in life.Going out the first time as Mika,was nervous at first and got over it.I was 14 when it happened,knew I had to face my fears and did,came out right.As I got older,did get treated like one of the girls having the good friends I have around to this day.I live a good life now still.Went through a tough divorce in Febuary and now a single dad of two great daughters whom are 16 and 14.They love me as their father still coming out to them when they were 12 and 10 years old taking it well.My ex wife couldn't take the crossdressing anymore and we had to file for divorce.June,I hope that I find a supportive SO in my life

Thanks for sharing your story Mika.  I hope you do find that special someone, who accepts you for you.  Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

I will,decided someone that understands.I have decided on a transsexual woman that has been through the transition.Been curious dating a transsexual woman for the first time.Friend of mine has been a great help so far giving me great advice