• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Boner problems

The Oldest Problem Child

How do I tuck? I don't know any easy way without it going back to "normal". And also how do you have legs?

How do you hide a boner when tucking. This a reoccurring issue and was wondering if anyone had a solution? For any more info I'm genderfluid so I simply want to look the part when I feel feminine.

• Forum Moderator

I never owned one and now I don’t need one but here’s what some people use...a Gaff

I can’t say if this would be painful to use as it probably depends on the specifics with your body but maybe others can dial in and give their experience with them in general and maybe some good brands to use.

Susan R?

As I got older, and began HRT it was not a problem, I always used a control top panty that took care of the problem, I was not overly large down below but the control panty kept me flat enough that I did not have to worry.

2 hours ago, Susan R said:

I never owned one and now I don’t need one but here’s what some people use...a Gaff

Gaffs are very helpful for confidence in securing your "package" and that it won't flop out unexpectedly.  But stronger material panties and control top pantyhose like Claire mentioned can work just as well as long as you know How-to-tuck. (which is what you were asking, right?)

wrt Tucking, I won't take the time to explain here although I did see another blog/forum on this site that discussed it.  You can also online search for "Tucking" instructions and videos. 

Was your other question about "shaving" legs? typo?

Good luck!  (and be careful when you sit or bend over ?)
Kay

• Admin

The act of tucking often defeats itself in your early days.  After doing it to the point you are  used to it and not getting excited, the problem is over.  It just takes time.  Until the excitement of dressing wears off, the really best way is to wear skirts and slacks that are not what I call the shrink wrap types.  Not as much fun in some ways, but it makes you look better.  The other suggestions above are good too.