• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Mx.Drago

Bleeding depression

Mx.Drago

The void

Endless expanse

In hollow feeling

Curled in the dark

A trivial drop

In reality

No way of seeing

No way of breathing

Drowning empty

Forever holding

Forever waiting

Nevermore being

As it consumes

Removing all

Matters of meaning

Till all is left

Is the void

Mx.Drago

Into Space

Not much left

Not much care

Starring into space

Never

Know what's there

Is it worth

Is it great

Maybe

I should just wait

Starring into space

Mx.Drago

A 1920s jazz song I wrote,

'I'm happy... for now'

Everything's fine

Everything's great

Everything's sweet like a piece of cake

I'm happy

Oh... so Happy

For Now

Everything's well

Everything's swell

Everything's cool like the bottom of hell

I'm happy

Oh... I'm happy

For Now

Meeting in the moon

Meeting you in tune

Singing to you my mood

To reach out to you

Everything's fine

Everything's great

Everything's sweet like cake

Oh...I'm Happy

Can't you tell

SO Damn Happy

Oh oh so happy

Oh... I'm happy

For now

Mx.Drago

Another 1920's song

Danc'n and a Swing'n

Come my little bunny

My honey dear

Danc'n and a Swing'n

Till the night is done

Come my little bunny

So sweet and strong

Danc'n and a Swing'n along

We just might get a little tipsy

After a drink or two

Take my hand and come join with me

Having fun till dawn

Come my little bunny

My honey dear

Hop'n and a Bop'n

Till the night is gone

Come my little bunny

So cute and fine

Danc'n and a swing'n tonight

We just might get a little spiffy

After flirting awhile

So take my hand

And come join with me

Having fun till dawn......

Come my little bunny

My honey dear

Danc'n and a Swing'n

Till the night is done

Come my little bunny

So sweet and strong

Danc'n and a Swing'n...

Hop'n and a Bop'n...

Danc'n and a Swing'n and

Hop'n and a Bop'n

Danc'n and a Swing'n along

Aidan5

You are really smooth with words, I really enjoy your work :))

A. Dillon

I like "I'm Happy for Now," I listen to a lot of songs and artists like that, a false sense of joy that is hiding a depth of sadness. Hobo Johnson is a great example of that, or you could listen to Anxious by Hippocampus it has a lot of that too. I would like to hear it to music, that would be cool...

Mx.Drago
5 hours ago, Aidan5 said:

You are really smooth with words, I really enjoy your work :))

Thank you!😊

5 hours ago, A. Dillon said:

I like "I'm Happy for Now," I listen to a lot of songs and artists like that, a false sense of joy that is hiding a depth of sadness. Hobo Johnson is a great example of that, or you could listen to Anxious by Hippocampus it has a lot of that too. I would like to hear it to music, that would be cool...

Took more chorus than to my liking when I was in school, but love music. Like musicals, live music, big sounding stuff. Once in a while I like to think of those small little old joints in a basement somewhere. Cig smoke and other heavy air, you got a piano, maybe a brass, a string, wind, a bunch of grumpy folks young and old drinking, and somebody who sings to reach outside literally grabbing people with their voice to be heard.  Can probably sing a female and male version? It would just take practice so it doesn't sound too terrible. Thank you for the review and the music referral. I like listening to different things. 🤗

Mx.Drago

Rhyming time

Stuck in space

Without a place

Floating adrift

With no way to shift

Wishing for bliss

But what did I miss

Rhyming is fun

But easy to shun

Like my face

Covered in mace

Too much waste

If only for a taste

For the simple love

Like a white dove

Easy to spot

If only had a shot

To keep up pace

To end this race

Mx.Drago

Out of tune

Feel like the whale

That sung out of tune.

Too high pitched

For any whale review.

Adrift at sea,

To oceans deep,

Search for the one

To join in and sing.

All so far now,

Haunts an empty reply

For the whale

That sung too high.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 86 Guests (See full list)

• Jani
    • VickySGV
    • MaryEllen
    • MaryMary
    • Cyndee
    • Shay
    • ElizabethStar
    • Jackie C.
    • KymmieL
    • Chrisssy
    • SL
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

MiloPony
    Newest Member
    MiloPony

1. benzenemess
      benzenemess
    • Jani
      She has a nice voice.  I recall being introduced to it in a song she sang with Peter Gabriel.      
    • Shay
      i can relate to the reduction of disphoria the moment i told my doctor i wanted to go on hrt. it was an immediate easing like nothing i have ever felt, telling me it was definitely the right decision  almost made me cry and i wasnt even on hrt yet. 
    • KymmieL
      Elizabeth,  make sure you use sunscreen.  Don't want to over  bake.    Well all the opening stuff is done. So taking a break to see how my friends are.  Early shifts all week. Then open on Saturday. Well  still nothing from anybody yet. But  I am not desperate to leave. I know that I need to finally be the girl I so desperately need to be.     Have a great day every one.   Kymmie 
    • KathyLauren
      I noticed a big change in my dysphoria right away, just from the fact that I was taking steps to make progress.  That started even before I picked up my first prescription.   I didn't feel anything earth-shattering right away.  Some people do, but not me.  On the other hand, by two weeks in, there was noticeable tingling in my nipples.  At about six weeks, I had enough breast growth that I was wearing an unpadded sports bra to minimize the girls, since I was still in male mode most of the time.  Not that they were big or anything (they still aren't), but they did not look plausibly male.  I found that I couldn't trot down stairs the way I used to, because my breasts would jiggle uncomfortably.   I came out publicly and went full time about three months after starting HRT.   I could notice that my skin was softer and drier.  By about a year, my body hair, which had never been abundant, was gone, totally.  The hair on my legs, the hairiest part of my body, had thinned to normal female abundance.  It is thin enough and light enough that I don't have to shave my legs.   I also noticed changes in my face.  The first change was my lips.  I was putting on lipstick one day and realized that they were someone else's lips!  That change was quite sudden.  I became aware of other changes in my face, and now, three-plus years in, the person in the mirror looks female.  Not saying I'm pretty - that would be too much to ask - but I don't look very male any more.   Mentally, the changes were subtle, but real.  As a male, I had noticed what some people call "mental static": racing thought fragments, none of which related to anything in particular, but which, together, made enough mental racket to keep me from falling asleep.  I would get violent images that I won't describe here, that I found quite disturbing, as I have always been a non-violent person.  There was no light-bulb moment for me, but I did notice that the mental static and the violent images have gone away.  I am much calmer, and I can feel a full range of emotions.  I will cry with intense emotions, even happy stuff.   Good luck with your HRT!  I am sure you will like it.
    • Shay
      Hear is another song I want to re-record when I achieve my female voice...hope you like it.... even though my heart 2018.mp3
    • Shay
      There is just something about this song and this woman....  
    • Shay
      Keeping fingers crossed my HRT NP sent me email indicating my doctor said it takes 2 weeks to transfer records and it's been a week - but they were trying to fast track it - so maybe this week.   Could you share the changes you've seen and felt over the time you've been lucky enough to be on HRT? Good and bad.   Thanks,   Heather Shay
    • KayC
      Hi Toni.   I am a bit concerned for your safety.  Do you have someplace to go if your roommates become aggressive again?  Assuming you're still in Minneapolis area?  I found this online https://www.mntransgenderhealth.org/  Please take care of yourself❣️
    • KayC
      Nice to meet you @key plate! and welcome! You've found a great place to let this out.  We are all here facing both similar and different obstacles to transition, but all with the same hope ... to be happy. I cannot and should not give you advice about your mother.  You seem to know her well, since your are not surprised but rightfully disappointed by her response. I do hope you make the choices that are best for yourself (and not somebody else) but ... When its all said and done, she still is and will forever be your mother.  Don't let go of the love in your heart for her (it seems like she needs it)   Deep breaths ... one step at a time❤️
    • KayC
      Wow!  Thanks for sharing your photos and story @Joslynn!  That's quite a transition and very inspiring❣️
    • KayC
      That's great Jackie! Sending sincere prayers for a smooth procedure and recovery🙏  Thank you so much for all you do to share your journey with us❣️  
    • KayC
      People who are sincerely kind (without expectation of anything in return) are truly compassionate.  They are that way because they know deep down that we are all intimately inter-connected as part of this complex and eternal universe.   You figured it out, @Mary Jane.  You are enlightened❣️    
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning everyone,🐀   Happy birthday benzenemess!🎂 Hope you have a wonderful day!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf 🐾
    • Liam da potato
      I meant "not aligned on the.. line" XD Can I ask how u did that?? OoO
    • Liam da potato
      I don't know how u did that but it's really impressive if your ok with comments I' say that the nose with mouth are not really on the vertical line that separates the head in 2, if you understand what I mean. (not my drawing) Mouth and nose are like that \ and eyes like that | But seriously that's really good!
  • Upcoming Events