• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

jester

songs that are definitely about being trans (but not really)

Jackie C.
25 minutes ago, Dana Michelle said:

When I clicked on that link it showed me an ad first about an "innovative bra" that looked like nothing more than pieces of rubber placed over the nipples.

I have two pairs of those. They're sticky rubber under cloth. I wouldn't wear them to go jogging or anything, but they do OK for keeping the girls "up and forward."

Hugs!

Dinaki

The link works for me, it goes directly to Boy George's video titled Yes We Can

I swear, I did  not sent any "funny" pictures

Dana Michelle
25 minutes ago, Dinaki said:

The link works for me, it goes directly to Boy George's video titled Yes We Can

I swear, I did  not sent any "funny" pictures

I know. The ad was inserted by YouTube. I was just commenting because I thought the bra was a bit strange.

Dinaki

Thank you for letting know that, for a moment I got very much displeased with the link I said. I shall need to be more cautious next time sending music links. Again, I apologize Dana!

Cyndee
27 minutes ago, Dana Michelle said:

I know. The ad was inserted by YouTube. I was just commenting because I thought the bra was a bit strange.

Your browser has female cookies :D

Dinaki

Dana Michelle
34 minutes ago, Cyndee said:

Your browser has female cookies :D

I bought bras online recently so I guess that's where the cookies came from.

Jennifer T

Jennifer T

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 58 Guests (See full list)

• Shawn Michelle
    • MaryMary
    • Luhleleri
    • JustineM
    • Katetrue
    • MaryEllen
    • Kylie
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

JK
    Newest Member
    JK

1. Eden
      Eden
      (65 years old)
    • Luhleleri
      thank you so much, i really needed to hear that 
    • Shay
      Boston was Mother's Milk and Middle Earth are the two I remember.   Like Chicago was Chicago Transit Authority and before that The Next Big Thing.   Blue Oyster Cult originally used Soft White Underbelly   And I don't even want to tell you what Kiss considered using....oy...   2 other interesting things are what the names Steely Dan and 10cc actually mean. Not allowed by our rules to tell you here.
    • Jani
      I do know the City of Boston was called Tremontaine before being changed.  There is a major street named Tremont now that runs along Boston Common (city park).
    • Teri Anne
      The younger crowd have this need to be a part of something or a group of people just like them. I have worked with some younger trans teens and its all about belonging. Me personally have always just done my own thing and never worried about what others think. Back in high school I never felt the need to align myself to any clique or group.
    • MaryMary
      They don't understand their rules neither, lolll that's very funny
    • Jani
      You're probably correct Mary.  Its all in the eyes of the beholder.  I admit I don't understand the rules either.
    • Jani
      Generally we're raised not thinking about gender, its just thrust upon us.  As we in the TG community think about it a lot while others not so much.  
    • MaryMary
      that's why passing is such a mystery to me. I don't think I have control over that. Others kind of use rules I don't always understand. The only key is to focus on knowing myself and being myself and not really care about the spectrum... or at least as little as possible. My point system is me clumsily trying to understand with an algorythm because I'm a programmer, lolllll
    • Teri Anne
      Freehold I think it was
    • Jani
      Without cheating I do have to say I don't recall.  I guess the data bank does get clogged sometimes!    Thanks for the explanation of Half Speed Master Cyndee.  $20 was pricey back then.  
    • Teri Anne
      It is a very interesting subject indeed. So many feel they have to have fit a certain  slot along the gender spectrum and there are just so many slots that are different that it can be very confusing to new people dealing with gender issues. That spectrum is so vast you may never find that perfect place where you "fit" in.I think thats where many have so much trouble  dealing with gender issues.  
    • Shay
      I remember those half speed masters. Never had one though.Trivia question what band name or names did Boston use b4 Boston
    • Jani
      An interesting concept!  I am sure it is true in many situations as some women can pull off uber masculine looks and still be seen as feminine.
    • Cyndee
      Thanks for your question Jani, CBS records made a limited number of Boston's first album cut with half speed mastering, released in 1980, and sold them to collectors back then at a premium (~ $ 20). They were cut at half speed, just as google explains below. Last I checked on E bay they were fetching about a hundred dollars today. They were sought after for their superior dynamic range on a vinyl medium.......   What exactly is half-speed mastering? It's a vinyl cutting process whereby the disc-cutting lathe for an LP is run at half the speed – so for an album that would be 16 and two thirds, which is half of 33 and a third – and the master source is run at half the speed as well.
    • MaryMary
      Yes, I think I agree. The special thing to me is that I started thinking the 90% + was a question of physic and looks but with time it's crazy how you realize that self confidence and the energy you emit is so important. I swear sometimes I go to the local gaz pump and the other person sees me from the back... with a huge winter coat on and they say "madame". Why? lol It's not because I wear makeup or my clothes or even my voice or my hairs. I'm wearing a huge coat, still have broad shoulders and most of the time when that happen I'm even wearing the hoody part of the coat on my head lol And they say "madame" ? Why? it's a mysterious thing to me.    I often picture a point system in my head with everything that goes with it. I think that if I make a minimum amount of efforts I can reach the number of points to pass but I cannot have a buzz cut and still pass. Many cis woman can do that because they have enough points elsewhere (confidence, energy, looks, skeletal structure, etc)...   anyway, fascinating topic.
  • Upcoming Events