• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Sign in to follow this  
Mx.Drago

Top put a smile on

Mx.Drago

Looking for fun music people listen to that gives you that automatic smile.

"Walking on Water" Dracula Swing of Death by Jorn Lande, Trond Holter, I high recommend watching the music video for it super metal cheez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Gme_E8ZWk 

SaraAW

Epic metal cheez, I was grinning pretty much the whole time.  thanks for sharing!

Mx.Drago

Another song that puts a smile on my face is "Skullcrusher Mountain" by Jonathan Coulton

SaraAW

Haha, haven't heard that song before but the lyrics are amazing. Totally not what I was expecting musically based on the title.

Mx.Drago
29 minutes ago, SaraAW said:

Haha, haven't heard that song before but the lyrics are amazing. Totally not what I was expecting musically based on the title.

Jonathan Coulton has a lot of great song, like Code Monkey, Ikea, Creepy Doll, and Re: Your Brains

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 95 Guests (See full list)

• Mx.Drago
    • Mmindy
    • CourtneyJax
    • MaryEllen
    • sleepinflame
    • Dana Michelle
    • MikaReich
    • Erikka
    • MaryMary
    • Vickie
    • rileys
    • Kellysinclair101
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

rileys
    Newest Member
    rileys

1. Josie C.
      Josie C.
      (49 years old)
    2. Rylie M
      Rylie M
      (39 years old)
    • Mmindy
      Tori, I've been a bird watcher, since my teens, my wife is more of a squirrel fan. We spent 44 days in self isolation and our best feeders are within feet of our dining room picture window. We had both our work from home office laptops and monitors setup on the dining room table. Suzie does like watching the Gold Fenches go through their plumage color change, other than Cardinals they are the only birds she can identify with confidence. She was the excited when a brightly colored bird landed on the window feeder, it was an Oriole that stayed around for a couple of days.    Happy Birding,   Mindy🐛🌈🦋
    • Erikka
      Thanks I will give a look.
    • MikaReich
      It is,a girls night out is planned with a couple of her friends in a couple weeks
    • Mx.Drago
      Welcome back! You okay? Glad you're still with us. :Hugs:🤗
    • Kellysinclair101
      Im feeling  better . Still got problems  but working through  them  hugs 
    • MaryEllen
      I subscribe to "American Greeting Cards". You can add your own text and images to a printable card.   MaryEllen
    • Kellysinclair101
      Welcome  zoey glad your here 😇 hugs 
    • sleepinflame
      Hi Zoey,  You look great!  I wanted to say that there is an infinite spectrum and it is perfectly valid to present to the world as female but not ever go for SRS.  It is whatever works for you and I'm sorry for first doctor was so binary. --Grace.
    • Susan R
      Welcome Zoey. Glad your here. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Like yourself, I took a long break between my first journey living part time as a women and today. Back when I started going out to clubs and bars in the mid-80s, I didn’t feel safe unless I was with a few g/f‘s and we always stayed in gay/lesbian safe areas of Seattle. Today, here in the Seattle metro area where I reside, it seems very safe and accepting everywhere. This new generation does seem to be much more understanding.   I shop at costco a lot and they require masks now. I have to forego wearing lipstick until after I shop there. It’s usually the first stop on my errands list just so I don’t worry about getting lipstick everywhere.   Zoey, you look great in both photos. I can see a little weight loss in your 2019 pic especially in your cheeks and it’s a nice change. Your makeup is really done well too.   Well, thank you for sharing your journey and timeline with us. I hope to read more of your continuing journey as it unfolds.   Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷
    • Susan R
      That sounds like a win for you both. I’m very happy for you @MikaReich! Hopefully, it’s the start of something great.   Susan R🌷
    • Zoey4Trix
      Hi Tori, Best of luck with HRT this time around. Hope all goes smoothly for you. Z.
    • Susan R
      I’ve been listening to his new stuff nonstop since you mentioned his solo stuff @Sally Stone. Some of it is perfect for exercising and going on my long walks. My newest personal favorite is now...Personal Shopper.   Like the beat but the lyrics are very timely and sort of funny. Take a look...   PERSONAL SHOPPER (lyrics) Have now, have now, pay in another life Kickstart the future, accept this loan Fill in the form, you're pre-qualified You're now the sum of what you own Buy now, buy now, have a better life Close out transactions without remorse Apply for credit, it's your given right Buy it all then buy some more Buy for comfort, buy for kicks Buy and buy until it makes you sick Buy for England, buy it all Buy online and in the shopping mall Sell it on then buy it back Buy the -crap- you never knew you lacked Buy the update to compete Buy the things that make your life complete Consumer of life, hold my hand, extend your rights It's the power to purchase to excess That sets you apart and can give you the ultimate high Abuser of our time, if there's something that you want You…      
    • Mx.Drago
      🤗Hurray for a Happy Successful Night! May you both enjoy further happiness together.
    • VickySGV
      I think one of the greeting card companies has a website where you can compose your own, or where you can download a mini program that will do it.  It uses stock formats for design, bu allows you to put your own wording on them.  Some friends where one spouse and one child are Trans do something like that.
    • Tori M
      Patti, I love Alan Parsons!  I Robot album is my fav.  Did you know that he engineered Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album?  I just learned that a few years ago.   Prog Rock is probably my favorite genre.  I grew up on Pink Floyd, Yes, and early Genesis (before they got "pop-py).  PT is new to me.  I watched the Steven Wilson video you posted; that's good stuff!!  Will have to check out PT.  Thanks for sharing that.   I've gotten heavily into World Music in the past few years thanks to an Azam Ali/Niyez concert I attended.  I guess it's classed as electronica but the effect is similar to Prog for me.   I watched that show for several years.  Those are pretty good guys up there.  Alaska State Troopers used to be fun, too.  I enjoy the insight into the culture of those remote places.
  • Upcoming Events