• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

2nd coming out to boyfriend

Hewo, 

Lately I m feeling pretty good because bad thing got off of my shoulders and I thought "why not making it go away completly (argh how to write it?!) I am about to send a mail to my boyfriend who really bad reacted my coming out to him. Then everything became awkward and we stopped talking about it. Plus I was just discovering what trans was so I didn't explain well, plus I was very scared so all the preparation in my head just flew away, now I am ready! I'll let him ask the questions, if he doesn't ask any, because he is too scared or something I'll tell him everything right away! OK!

Wish me luck!

• Forum Moderator

Good luck!

Also, remember to breathe. What's the worst that could happen?

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Not the end of the world. If he can't handle being with a dude, then it's for the best, right? You could break up tomorrow, in a year or next Tuesday anyway. I get that it's hard (I remember being a teenager... in the before-time... when there were dinosaurs...), but your partner doesn't define who you are or give you happiness. Only you can do that and you're pretty awesome. You'll attract someone who's super into spuds. 

Hugs!

30 minutes ago, Jackie C. said:

(I remember being a teenager... in the before-time... when there were dinosaurs...)

30 minutes ago, Jackie C. said:

Only you can do that and you're pretty awesome. You'll attract someone who's super into spuds. 

That is super adorable thank you, sorry again for being rude

• Forum Moderator

Like water off a duck. Nothing to apologize for. You may have mentioned that you're stressed. ?

Still, best of luck. Relationships can be tricky when you're trans. I hope your guy realizes, "Ethan is a boy potato. I am attracted to Ethan. While that doesn't make me gay, it makes me realize that I am OK with being in a relationship with a boy." Afterward, maybe he'll compose an amazing ballad about how awesome it is to be bi and present it to you. It'll be picked up by the art houses at first, then go mainstream. Before you turn twenty-five, someone buys the movie rights and you're favorite actor is cast in the lead role. Then the two of you retire atop a tremendous pile of money which you then use for the betterment of mankind, saving the planet and leading the species to a bright future among the stars.

Big hugs! 

hehe

... btw he answered erm it's a bit erm blurry, in the begining he said he would always see me as.. name and all, but.. I think.. he said.. he'll give it a try cause he loves me too much(?!!!)

I am not sure I understood..

• Forum Moderator

Well, he's willing to try! That's a start!

So... does he have any skills with composing? ?

Hugs!

HE IS OMG, HE DOES HE said it he!!!! wow I am sooooooooooooo happy, I am crying haha erm wow

erm wow (do you mean music composing cause then I don't know why???)

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations! I'm ridiculously happy for you both! 

28 minutes ago, Ethan da potato said:

(do you mean music composing cause then I don't know why???)

Because he can HARDLY compose a ballad to re-align the planets and unite the nations if he doesn't have any musical talent, now can he?

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Y'know, it wasn't intended that way, but I think it might be a quote from "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure."

Also I'm beating, "Compose you a ballad that becomes a blockbuster movie that makes you both rich, etc." to death.

Still happy for the two of you. Be amazing together.

Hugs!

thank you so much both of you (he can't read this but..) thank you, you helped with the whole me not understanding to what he said thinking he wanted to break up when he didn't, it was nice

AND NOW I am OUT and my boyfriend is trying his best this is the BEGINNING hehe thank you

That’s great I’m glad it went well with your boyfriend. You still have the same personality as before. That means he likes you for you and gender doesn’t matter.

yes ^^, he also asked questions, but I won't fill his head too much cause just the fact that he is giving it a try is... I don't want him to think about it TOO much, we all know what it feels like to think abut it 24/7 I think. Sometimes you might want a break for your brain

I understand I have to remind myself of that with my wife it’s a transition just as much for him as it is you.

I understand I have to remind myself of that with my wife it’s a transition just as much for him as it is you.

Wow. Ethan da potato, I think you showed great courage in baring your soul. I'm so very happy that this is going well. You deserve the best.

You have certainly brightened up my day!

《《《 hug  》》》

TA

thank you ^^, hehe, I am willing to take this transition more happily even thou the "parent" box is not on yet, but I give some hints ^^ have a good day yall!