• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

ShawnaLeigh

Shawna Leigh a Blond?!?!?

ShawnaLeigh

Ok ladies and gentlemen here is an updated photo in my daily makeup. 

587E8FDD-6AFD-4A0A-8ABA-028272AC764F.thumb.jpeg.1c66a770b3ba340677a4a09400301d4e.jpeg

Emily michelle

I love the look. I really like your makeup I wish I was that good.

Just Lee

Yes, without a doubt, you're a great looking blonde and it goes beautifully with your complexion. 

VickySGV

Very nice.

ShawnaLeigh

Thank you ladies.  It means a lot.  ❤️

Susan R

Wow, you look incredible as a blonde. I knew that touch of makeup would make all the difference.

Susan R🌷

JoniSteph

Incredible @ShawnaLeigh. I go away for a few days and come back to your avatar being blonde. I go - "Who hacked @shawna's account and inserted this blondes picture?"

Then I started reading and realized that you have turned another new leaf with a NEW look. Very, very nice. I love it. 💗

Hold on to her tight now @Patti Anne  :) The boys will be gathering. Chuckles.

Big Canadian Hugs

JoniSteph

Charlize

You look great!

Hugs,

Charlize

ShawnaLeigh
2 hours ago, JoniSteph said:

Oh boy she is not going to like this.  LOL

NOT my fault. 

I was born this way.  Then makeup and wigs.  LOL

Katharina

Shawna, that look really suits you, it feels naturally! You seem to experience some big positive changes. And after all those big surprises i wonder when the next "big thing" of Shawna Leigh will arrive? I just remembered the REAL Shawna Leight post...

Keep going! :)

Kelsey Brooke

Love the hair and the makeup!!!

JanePlain
On 6/3/2020 at 9:38 AM, ShawnaLeigh said:

Oh boy she is not going to like this.  LOL

NOT my fault. 

I was born this way.  Then makeup and wigs.  LOL

I'm jealous! You look amazing. I can't believe thats a wig?  Where did you get it I think its fantastic.

ShawnaLeigh
1 hour ago, JanePlain said:

I'm jealous! You look amazing. I can't believe thats a wig?  Where did you get it I think its fantastic.

Amazon. $18

Patti Anne
On 6/3/2020 at 5:53 AM, JoniSteph said:

OMG! Here we go again! LOL! :doh1:

KymmieL

OK, Sis. I am envious of you. That picture looks great. So, now you have a job to do. Help me with my makeup. With my wife not using any. I have not a clue.

Kymmie

Jackie C.
48 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

OK, Sis. I am envious of you. That picture looks great. So, now you have a job to do. Help me with my makeup. With my wife not using any. I have not a clue.

Kymmie

My therapist actually set me up with her daughter. We went over colors then she pointed me at a couple of youtube channels after she gave me a couple of "disgusted" comments about how nice my skin is. Because I'm awesome, I'll share:

https://www.youtube.com/user/NikkieTutorials

https://www.youtube.com/user/GlamLifeGuru

I haven't been able to put any of it into practice yet because I don't have the tools and y'know, quarantine but it's something to look forward to!

Hugs!

JanePlain
15 hours ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

Amazon. $18

No way!  Really?  I've never considered going blonde but you pull it off so great and for $18???  For real?  Its got to be you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 102 Guests (See full list)

• SaraAW
    • MaryEllen
    • VickySGV
    • Jackie C.
    • KathyLauren
    • lewlew
    • LittleRed
    • MaryMary
    • Tori M
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

gender-dysphoric
    Newest Member
    gender-dysphoric

1. Freyer
      Freyer
      (49 years old)
    • SaraAW
      @Shay Hi Shay, I believe you are referring to Finasteride. I took this for awhile too. This is not a true AA, it will stop conversion of T into DHT, which helps to reduce hair loss and maybe regrow some. At higher doses, typically those to treat prostate cancer,  it has some better AA properties, but still not great. I would not necessarily expect you to see a significant drop in your T levels, unless you are on a significant dose of E. Something to discuss with you doc on your next visit, if your T levels are still high.   For awhile I was taking Fin, E and Spiro, but recently dropped Fin, as it is not covered through my insurance and I needed to reduce my expenses.
    • KathyLauren
      Oh, my!  Willow, you should have put a trigger warning on that story.  I need a tissue now.  Beautiful!
    • SaraAW
      For me, I think it was the act of taking charge of my life and moving towards living honestly, that HRT represented that made me feel better early on. At about 3 months I really started to notice my emotional range expanding significantly, as well as the beginning of the physical changes. At this point I have 0 doubts that I made the right decision in beginning to transition and starting HRT.
    • SaraAW
      @Willow thank you for that beautiful story. 
    • Tori M
      @LittleRed, that should be pinned to the top of the HRT forum.  The real HRT experience.  My new endo asked me how my anxiety was when I was on hormones previously.  "About the same," I replied.  Some things don't change.   And some things do, unexpectedly.... believe it or not, less than a week in this time, I am already feeling a touch of a forgotten calmness and patience.  It must be the T blocker kicking in.  Good riddance to my usual hurried approach to everything!
    • Tori M
      {teary-eyed} BEAUTIFUL, Willow, just beautiful.  Thanks for sharing!
    • JustineM
      WOW!  This is so beautiful and heart wrenching.  Thank you Willow, it really speaks to me.
    • Emily michelle
      Wow Willow that story is so true I had tears welling up thank you for sharing that!
    • Shay
      phew... because my NP is starting me on the low dose two a day under the tongue and instead of spiro she is prescribing the one that starts with an F (can't remember name but is supposed to help stop male balding and I have a few spots toward the back of my head and kind of thinning on top).... I hope to hear that all the records are in place and my pharmacy calls today to start...I can't tell you how anxious I am - I verified my doctor got the clearance to transfer my records and I took another blood draw last Thursday to base line thoseitems they don't check for males... can't wait....   THANK YOU TORI for letting me know if the pharmaciest tells me they don't melt.... 🙃
    • Tori M
      Ohhh... ouch!!  I'm with the lady news anchor... let's put those guys in heels and we can all have a big laugh!  Ok, have to admit, that triple ankle wiggle before the second fall is just amazing.  I think I might have just given up and stayed down, lol.  Or, if she'd ripped off the shoes and thrown them down the runway, that would have been hilarious!
    • Tori M
      So, if you think pharmacists know everything about drugs, think again.....  When I picked up my E prescription, of course the pharmacist is required to have a quick consult on new medications.  She read the label which said, "Dissolve under tongue twice daily".  She got a funny look and said, "These pills don't dissolve."  "Are you sure," I asked?  "The endo said she wanted me to use sublingual E.  I've talked to others who say they are taking a sublingual pill."  She looked on the computer and then restated, "No, these don't dissolve.  I don't know of any estrogen pills that dissolve.  You can try it but I think it would take a long time to dissolve that way."  We were already having a challenge with insurance who only wanted to pay for one pill per day, not two lower doses, so I left feeling a bit frustrated and thinking they must not make the dissolve-able tablets any more or else my pharmacy doesn't carry them, so I guess I'm going to have to ask the endo for patches (which I don't like because they can irritate my skin).  Well, I tried the first one under my tongue and it vanished in less than 1 minute!  So much for experts, lol.
    • Shay
      You do what feels good to you - after all your opinion is the most important anyway 👍👍
    • Tori M
      I like boat neck tops, or at least a deep V.  All of that bare skin is definitely a distraction.  My boobs are wide-spaced so I've bought bras appropriate and comfortable with that but I guess I should try something that gives me a little cleavage and just deal with the odd feeling.  Can you tell I prefer comfort over looks? LOL  Now, if I lived in some place that had summers (there I go again! lol), I would just live in shorts, sandals and tank tops.
    • Tori M
      That's excellent, Patti, thanks for sharing it!  I've never liked the phrase "coming out"... indeed, when I tell someone it feels much more like "letting them in".
    • Shay
      I just remembered another song that my producer mentioned to me - he had a relationship with this lady and when I heard her version of IMAGINE I was floored - she re-invented it and made it her own and it makes me cry to this very day and I haven't even started HRT yet... gosh I probably won't be able to stop once I do start.    
  • Upcoming Events