• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Music

Dinaki

What kind of music do you fancy listening to?
I start first, I like most of the times happy music with some beats in it, then ballads are my other music that I like. ( if this is not the correct area to post, please forgive you me, I will learn in time)

• Forum Moderator

Hi @Dinaki, I haven’t had a chance to read any of your posts....so Welcome to our forum. I moved this thread from our General Forum to our Music sub-forum. You may want to check out a long-standing thread that exists in the Music sub-forum for those listening to a particular song they like or want to share HERE

While I’m here, I’ll just add....since I was once a drummer as a teenager, I’m also someone who enjoys a good beat now and again. My favorite drummer and someone I enjoyed emulating in style was the late Neil Peart from Rush. Now, I’m into Jazz and Blues primarily but when I let my hair down, I like any kind of good old rock ‘n roll.  I have a special place in my heart for Alternative Rock and Indie Rock especially.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

If I can play it on my guitar or keyboard and it isn't filled with hateful lyrics, I will listen to it. Lately I've been listening to a lot of mountain folk, punk and progressive electronic, but my Spotify playlists are extremely eclectic. Any music that can convey emotion and make me feel, tell me story or take me on a journey, is music I will listen to again.

"Visions" by Guilhem Desq

"Leviathan" by Mouse on the Keys

• 3 weeks later...

I always describe my music as dark, depressing, and dramatic! Though, it's usually how others describe it, I think they're beautiful! I like Alt-rock, alt-metal, prog-rock, and prog-metal. If they have minor notes, all the better!