• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hey

lewlew

Hey everyone. 

I am new here and yehh I suppose I am here to try and figure things out. Meeting new friends is also a thing I hope to accomplish here ?

Long story shot I don't feel 100% comfortable in my body and I need to start sorting things out tbh. Been going round in the same cycle of surpressing my feelings for a whole load of different reasons but it is about time I started the ball rolling. 

I am male and 25. I love video games, photography, drawing, watersports and reading. 

Would love to meet some new friends and people and just chat about things.

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Lewlew :)

Have a look around and post away as the mood strikes ya

Hugs

Cyndee

Hello Lewlew and welcome

I come to your country every time I go to Athens from Heathrow from Atlanta. 

(´ ∀ ` *)!! Hi!

It is great that you have begun looking at this: It took a while to come to terms that I may have more feelings around my gender identity than I have realized ><. It is fantastic that you are starting right now (*´▽`*)!!

Video games is a passion of mine as well; I'm playing some old rpg's right now along with destiny 2.

• Forum Moderator

Welcome @lewlew Glad you joined us. There’s plenty to see and read. If you have any questions or want advice, it’s a great place to find it. We are here to help if we can and hopefully be a friend and ally with you on your journey.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Lewlew.  I hope you find threads that will help you find the answers you need.  I look forward to hearing more from you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Hi lewlew,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf ?

Hi lewlew!  Welcome and nice to meet you!

I am still fairly new here also, but I can tell what a great help its been already.  You will find so many members here that are at different stages, so I am sure you will find it beneficial also.

Don't be shy.  Jump right in❣️

Welcome. You will find good advice, support and even laughs. As they used to tell us in school...there are no stupid questions, just questions and here, you might find your answers.

Velsignelser til deg

Erikka