• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

OpenHearted

Shoes in larger sizes

Erikka

Also Vice Versa in California goes up to a size 17 women’s (men’s size 15). I just got these cute shoes. 

0DAD8D9B-EAF0-4153-A72F-AAB856BE1E6A.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 96 Guests (See full list)

• Cyndee
    • DeeDee
    • MaryEllen
    • The Viv Element
    • SaraAW
    • Erikka
    • Emily michelle
    • Kelsey Brooke
    • RunValRun
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

tessa jade
    Newest Member
    tessa jade

1. Benisar
      Benisar
      (24 years old)
    2. Zetamie
      Zetamie
      (28 years old)
    • Erikka
      I got the first one with my ex's blessing. When decided just one ear looked unbalanced and I wanted to have a more feminine look, my ex blew a gasket, She said that with an earring in both ears I would be competing with her  femininity, but while on a business trip I got the other ear pierced and reluctantly accepted it. The second set of holes I had wanted almost as soon as I got the second ear pierced. I waited until several milestones had been reached, one of those was when I finally and completely declared myself to be unapologetically trans. 
    • SaraAW
      Thanks Rory! Hugs!
    • SaraAW
      Entwhistle had to be great to keep up with and not fade into the background when competing on stage with Moon and Townshend.   Don't know how I hadn't heard of Wilkenfeld before, just listened to a couple of her tunes on Spotify. Digging the sound.
    • Rorelai
      It's always exciting to hear when people have the support of their family. Even if they're not perfect all the time it really goes a long way in making it easier to transition. Good luck if/when you tell others and I can't wait to hear more about your journey!
    • Suzanne1
      Well, birthdays can be unpleasant in any number of ways.  I've never viewed my birthday as being something to celebrate, but it had nothing to do w/ gender identity.  For me it simply marked a day when I became another year older, and a year closer to death.  I now have a related, but different perspective----however, that perspective has even less appreciation for my birthday.
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning everyone,🐈   Happy birthday Benisar!🎂 Happy birthday Zetamie!🎂 Hope you have a wonderful day!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf 🐾
    • Shay
      thank you....and Tom Petty...sign....my band does about 30 Tom Petty and i sing lead and our lead player is a Mike Campbell disciple and can play every lick Mike does including the slide work. Our favorite soon to play is...Running Down a Dream".  
    • SaraAW
      Hang in there girl!  I know how rough the anticipation can be. Put on some chill tunes and take it easy or pick up an axe and chop out some licks to take the edge off of that nervous energy. Hope your day is wonderful! Hugs!
    • Suzanne1
      I briefly scanned a journal article while waiting for an old acquaintance, sometime late last year (sorry, I can't remember the journal title, but it was in the area of social psych), that indicated that the whole notion of so-called "trigger-warnings" was inherently unhealthy, tending to enable avoidant-behaviours & a few other undesirable traits.    I'm kinda inclined to agree.
    • Cyndee
      Good Morning Shay, I hope today is magic for you !      
    • SaraAW
      @Carolyn Marie, Thanks! Hugs!     @KayC, Thanks! The session went well. I have a great rapport with my therapist and she is super supportive and more importantly, is there to listen to me, ask me good questions that make explore my thoughts and feelings and give me the tools to help myself, which she nails. Hugs!
    • Shay
      waitng for pharmacy to call with my HRT "starter perscriptions" and the wait is driving my disphoria crazy. Shay (Heather)
    • KayC
      Hi Rory! and Welcome! You definitely found a great community to join. We're all at different stages ... for me, a very late in life awakening and just getting out of the starting gate.  Definitely looking forward to whatever you have to share❣️
    • Shay
      Squire was a lead player and was amazing. One other underrated bass player I  think is John Entwhistle from the Who. If you really listen to, his was excellent.   A great young Australian girl,bass player i really love in the past 5-10 years is Tal Wilkenfeld. Shay
    • SaraAW
      Hi Rory, Welcome to the forums. There are so many wonderful people here, I am sure you will make at least a few friends. Hugs!
  • Upcoming Events