• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

practicing

Heather Shay

• Forum Moderator

I never thought i would enjoy getting up in the morning but I am now. I am working on my voice, cleaning and working on my face care, putting antibotics in my ear piercings, my walk and most of all you ladies. It feels so wonderful to be accepted and tomorrow I finally have my first consult for HRT. what an exciting day it is going to be. I can't wait.

• Forum Moderator

This is nice to read Shay.  I'm glad you have found happiness.  

Jani

• Forum Moderator

And I cannot express how important it has been to find you incredible ladies here at TransPulse - you have been the biggest part of my moving forward and since coming here I cannot believe how much you have reduced my disphoria. I would never have believed this one site could do so much for me.

Shay

• Forum Moderator
25 minutes ago, Shay said:

And I cannot express how important it has been to find you incredible ladies here at TransPulse - you have been the biggest part of my moving forward and since coming here I cannot believe how much you have reduced my disphoria. I would never have believed this one site could do so much for me.

Shay

:) Good luck at your consult tomorrow Shay ! We'll be waiting for your update :)

It is YOU Shay that is making the impossible look possible, you are achieving the impossible just like a bee.

You have a smile on your face and that it will take you though to those difficult paths of life. 

We are with here for you Shay!