• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Dinaki

Funny Pictures

Dinaki

Lets make a habit and post funny pictures of the day, I start first:

79cfbdd97baf0015e6a47fe61e91f12f.jpg.8ee5249eb066f50befef2fab4b05d13e.jpg

Jani

That's a good one!  

Dinaki

This is not a picture but I just found this small clip and I want to share it:

twice fall

Jani

Oh that poor girl!  Heels too high and too much foot crossing.  

Jani

Here's one

Related.jpeg.794526e506770ffb26445a93618f6732.jpeg

Tori M
22 hours ago, Dinaki said:

This is not a picture but I just found this small clip and I want to share it:

twice fall

Ohhh... ouch!!  I'm with the lady news anchor... let's put those guys in heels and we can all have a big laugh!  Ok, have to admit, that triple ankle wiggle before the second fall is just amazing.  I think I might have just given up and stayed down, lol.  Or, if she'd ripped off the shoes and thrown them down the runway, that would have been hilarious!

Dinaki

Every time I see that clip dear Tori, I burst to laughs

Dinaki

Very good one @Jani

Dinaki

Unknown.jpeg.16a1deb2e3b767fb95982bc8ec880c6c.jpeg

JamesM

I ran across this last night and laughed my butt off. I was absolutely aware that it was something a person could do but it never occurred to me that I am also a person 🤣

FB_IMG_1595561534786.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 90 Guests (See full list)

• Kelsey Brooke
    • QuestioningAmber
    • Lexa83
    • Tori M
    • Leah
    • RunValRun
    • Cris31
    • TransMex
    • VickySGV
    • Shay
    • Alexxiss
    • Astrid
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

thetundrawolf
    Newest Member
    thetundrawolf

1. Leo S.
      Leo S.
      (24 years old)
    2. Madi
      Madi
      (31 years old)
    3. Matty
      Matty
      (30 years old)
    4. MelisssTN
      MelisssTN
    5. ToniTone
      ToniTone
      (34 years old)
    • Shay
      @Jandi writing is a creative art that is generally done alone. May I suggest warming up with music you love or look up websites that publish Good news stories and turn off the world outside and enjoy your inside. Not every song I write is good but just the practice is enjoyable. Remember all great writers will say...if you want to be a writer then you have to write...that is how you get better. Perhaps check in on Coursera it is free and wonderful courses to help more knowledge to your ideas. My favorite is Pat Pattison at Berklee he as a great course on poetry and lyric?writing. Although I have written for over 45 years he gave me some concepts I had not heard before and I have added them to my writing tool kit.
    • Shay
      Modesty... Seems to be a common trait here and I love all of you for it.
    • Dana Michelle
      My parents think I've been brainwashed into thinking I'm transgender and they think Asperger's caused me to be brainwashed. I haven't said anything to them about how it's more common for people on the autistic spectrum to be transgender because they'll probably interpret that as evidence that those on the autistic spectrum are easily brainwashed. Also, I've noticed a lot of LGB (in addition to trans) people on autism related forums, especially a lot of lesbians.  
    • Jandi
      I like to write.  Sometimes stories, sometimes poems. Lately being stuck at home by myself I've been kinda depressed, and it's surprisingly hard to get motivated.  That seems weird considering I have lots of time on my hands.  But I've been trying to do better with mixed results.
    • Jandi
      I have also heard that Transfolks have a higher percentage of being dyslexic.   Dyslexia is more than simply mixing up "b" & "d".   (which I only found out lately, and explains a lot about myself).  It can also involve remembering numbers, (like phone numbers - I've had to write mine down at times so I wouldn't forget it) or spelling can be a big problem - just to name a couple.   Just thought I'd mention it.
    • Bri2020
      Scuba and specifically underwater photography.  If I could live underwater I would. My long term plan is to get to the point where I can spend 6 months a year in Bonaire do it.  
    • MaryMary
      oh and I can even talk nonsense about video games thus combining the two together.
    • MaryMary
      Hi, I'm an expert at both talking nonsense and video games. I can do both of these for an infinite amount of time so my guess is that you are at the right place. Welcome, it's a pleasure meeting you virutally
    • ThatDarnDodo
      Productivity? Never heard of her. 
    • Carolyn Marie
      Welcome to Trans Pulse, Sasha.  I won't be much fun to talk video games with, but I can manage some General Nonsense.  😆  Please look around and post where you like, and if you have questions, we're good for that, too.   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      Thank you, Shay.  We have a wonderful team here, and actually, I feel it's more akin to a family.  But its all the members, past and present, who make this place truly special.   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • Jani
      @Robin  You've mentioned that previously.  Thanks for the photo, so cool.  I understand Geddy Lee is a big collector of Negro League Baseball memorabilia.  Neil Young is into train sets. I remember when he joined a group to buy Lionel when they were in trouble years ago.  
    • Bri2020
      WHat an awesome day! Congratulations.  
    • ThatDarnDodo
      Thanks for the welcome, Jackie. This seems like a pretty great community so far. 
    • Jackie C.
      Dangit, I think you just killed my chances of doing anything productive this week.   Hugs!
  • Upcoming Events