• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Howdy from PA

Rorelai

Hi everyone! 

My name is Rory, I'm a 21 year old trans girl living in central Pennsylvania. I started my transition socially just over 3 years ago, and I've been on hormones since last October. Jackie Rabbit's YouTube channel brought me here, and I guess I'm looking for a community of other trans folks because since I can't be with my regular support network because of COVID. I have a wonderful group of people that I get to live with when I'm at college, and now that I'm back home there's still a few people outside my family that I still keep in touch with, but they don't always understand everything that's going on with me and my transition. I'll probably put together some other posts in the appropriate forums about my experiences with hrt, passing, and how my sexuality has changed in relation to my gender. This is getting long now, but I look forward to interacting more with the lovely people on this forum ?

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Rory to trans pulse forums :) You've taken a great step forward registering and posting your intro here.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us

Hugs

Cyndee

Hello Rory, welcome here. 

You shall indeed meet some good friends and I am looking forward to read your posts.

• Forum Moderator

Hi Rory,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf ?

Hi Rory, Welcome to the forums. There are so many wonderful people here, I am sure you will make at least a few friends. Hugs!

Hi Rory! and Welcome!
You definitely found a great community to join.

14 hours ago, Rorelai said:

I'll probably put together some other posts in the appropriate forums about my experiences with hrt, passing, and how my sexuality has changed in relation to my gender.

We're all at different stages ... for me, a very late in life awakening and just getting out of the starting gate.  Definitely looking forward to whatever you have to share❣️

Velkommen Rory

This is a great support to have in corner. You will find many ideas, informations and opinions here. Many of us are here by way of Jackie Rabbit's vids. I envy your age for transitioning. For many of us life got in our way and it was not possible to get here until later and late in our lives. So read, comment and post.

Velsignelser

Erikka

26 minutes ago, Erikka said:

I envy your age for transitioning. For many of us life got in our way and it was not possible to get here until later and late in our lives.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! From what I've seen so far on this forum you all seem like lovely people. As far as what Erikka said about my age, when I came out I really felt like I had no other choice if I wanted to keep moving forward in my life. I know not everyone has the same support network and resources to transition while they're younger, and I recognize the privilege I have in that sense. Sometimes I find myself wishing I had come out sooner, but doing so won't change the hand I was dealt. I look up to all of you no matter when you came out, because that takes courage no matter the age. 

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Rory.  I hope you find support and friendship and good information here.  Congrats on all the progress you've made so far on your journey.  There is much more to come.  Keep that seatbelt fastened!

HUGS

Carolyn Marie