• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello from me

Charlotte Sparkle

Hi, I'm a forty something male from Merseyside in the UK who is at times lost in the pink fog.  I've been cross-dressing since my early teens and came out to my Wife and close family a few years ago. 

For years I've spent silly amounts of money on womens clothing, heels, jewellery and makeup.   I love all things feminine and in particular anything sparkly, black patent leather,  floral dresses,  sequin dresses, fluffy sweaters,  leggings, pretty tops, skirts, high heels, silver jewellery,  metallic eye-shadows, nail polishes.

I have had several purges over the years but I seldom get rid of anything nowadays as I know I'll only be looking for it again.  As a result I struggle for space in the bedroom as my feminine stuff takes up more space than my normal male clothing and my wardrobes are bursting at the seems and I'm now having to store some stuff in my attic.

I don't get as much opportunity to dress nowadays but I'm able to cope by wearing womens deodorants, shaving my body hair and having my ears pierced.   Like most cross-dressers my taste in clothing has changed over the years and I much prefer feminine looking attire nowadays rather than tarty stuff although I do like party wear outfits from time to time (lots of sequins, glitter and sparkle).

Bye for now

Lotte x

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Lotte.  I certainly understand where you're coming from.  Buying and purging was something I did a lot of back in the day.  Some other ideas on dressing discretely include putting clear coat on your nails and wearing an ankle bracelet.  I even found a pair of low heel women's ankle boots that passed as men's boots.  Just have to be sure they don't have all the buckles and such on them.

Please have a look around and ask whatever questions come to mind.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Welcome Charlotte!  I purged while I was trying to understand who I was.

I found this place over a year ago, and it has helped immensely knowing that I am not alone.  I think you will find everyone to be friendly.

Hugs

Janae

• Forum Moderator
4 hours ago, Charlotte Sparkle said:

I have had several purges over the years but I seldom get rid of anything nowadays as I know I'll only be looking for it again.

You and me both, Charlotte! I can’t tell you how many times I purged growing up. My last purge in 1996 and was a great loss to me. It was by far the most substantial  purge I had ever made. Eventually, we all have to accept ourselves or continue this costly cycle. Some of us are able to postpone acceptance and the cycle for a time but it usually comes at some emotional cost.

You sound like you're at a good place with your self acceptance and being comfortable with your routine for now. If you ever require additional support, this forum is a good resource for that. I’m glad you joined us today and hope to hear more about your journey.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator

Hi Lotti,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf ?

Hi Charlotte! and Welcome!   Really happy to have you here. 

Looking forward to hearing more from you❣️

• Forum Moderator

Welcome @Charlotte Sparkle look around and you'll fine caring people here willing to listen and help.

Best wishes, stay positive and safe,

Mindy???