• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Charlotte Sparkle

Hello from me

Charlotte Sparkle

Hi, I'm a forty something male from Merseyside in the UK who is at times lost in the pink fog.  I've been cross-dressing since my early teens and came out to my Wife and close family a few years ago. 

For years I've spent silly amounts of money on womens clothing, heels, jewellery and makeup.   I love all things feminine and in particular anything sparkly, black patent leather,  floral dresses,  sequin dresses, fluffy sweaters,  leggings, pretty tops, skirts, high heels, silver jewellery,  metallic eye-shadows, nail polishes.

I have had several purges over the years but I seldom get rid of anything nowadays as I know I'll only be looking for it again.  As a result I struggle for space in the bedroom as my feminine stuff takes up more space than my normal male clothing and my wardrobes are bursting at the seems and I'm now having to store some stuff in my attic.

I don't get as much opportunity to dress nowadays but I'm able to cope by wearing womens deodorants, shaving my body hair and having my ears pierced.   Like most cross-dressers my taste in clothing has changed over the years and I much prefer feminine looking attire nowadays rather than tarty stuff although I do like party wear outfits from time to time (lots of sequins, glitter and sparkle).

Bye for now

Lotte x

Carolyn Marie

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Lotte.  I certainly understand where you're coming from.  Buying and purging was something I did a lot of back in the day.  Some other ideas on dressing discretely include putting clear coat on your nails and wearing an ankle bracelet.  I even found a pair of low heel women's ankle boots that passed as men's boots.  Just have to be sure they don't have all the buckles and such on them.

Please have a look around and ask whatever questions come to mind.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Janae

Welcome Charlotte!  I purged while I was trying to understand who I was.

I found this place over a year ago, and it has helped immensely knowing that I am not alone.  I think you will find everyone to be friendly.

Hugs

Janae

Susan R
4 hours ago, Charlotte Sparkle said:

I have had several purges over the years but I seldom get rid of anything nowadays as I know I'll only be looking for it again.

You and me both, Charlotte! I can’t tell you how many times I purged growing up. My last purge in 1996 and was a great loss to me. It was by far the most substantial  purge I had ever made. Eventually, we all have to accept ourselves or continue this costly cycle. Some of us are able to postpone acceptance and the cycle for a time but it usually comes at some emotional cost.

You sound like you're at a good place with your self acceptance and being comfortable with your routine for now. If you ever require additional support, this forum is a good resource for that. I’m glad you joined us today and hope to hear more about your journey.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R🌷

Timber Wolf

Hi Lotti,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

KayC

Hi Charlotte! and Welcome!   Really happy to have you here. 

Looking forward to hearing more from you❣️

Charlotte Sparkle

Thanks for the Welcomes everyone x

Mmindy

Welcome @Charlotte Sparkle look around and you'll fine caring people here willing to listen and help.

Best wishes, stay positive and safe,

Mindy🐛🌈🦋

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 78 Guests (See full list)

• Carolyn Marie
    • Willow
    • Sydneyblue
    • Patti Anne
    • Dinaki
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Sam S
    Newest Member
    Sam S

No users celebrating today
    • Carolyn Marie
      I am old (school) so I am usually reluctant to sign up for automatic payments for anything.  There are a couple of exceptions.  I change passwords and credit card numbers often enough to make it very tedious to have to remember which auto payments I'm signed up for and change them out.   So I buy my stamps, lick my envelopes, and pray that the "Mail Goes Through" on time.  Even that is becoming less of a sure thing these days.  Some days I don't get my mail delivered until 9 p.m.   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      The last time I read up on it, which admittedly was several years ago, it was considered a cosmetic procedure by the IRS.  I have not heard of any change.  Breast enhancement surgery for MtF and mastectomies for FtM are usually allowable deductions if one gets documentation from medical providers that it was medically necessary.   That said, the cost of medical procedures must still exceed the percentage of income (usually 7%) in order to be deducted, and finally, one must be able to itemize deductions, which is a more difficult threshold to get past than it was prior to Trump's big tax changes from a couple of years ago.   So, as usual, it depends.  Please talk to your tax advisor to be sure.  I am not a tax accountant, nor do I play one on T.V.  🤣   Carolyn Marie
    • Dinaki
      ...and another song called Je Veux
    • Dinaki
      I am listenning at ZAZ   Les Passants
    • Teri Anne
      Playing in a band is wonderful but has its issues.
    • Bri2020
      Anyone know whether facial electrolysis is a qualified medical expense for transgender people for tax purposes?  If i'm going to spend 10s of thousands I am hoping to at least find a tax break
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
      Hi Cris31, My wife and I have been married for over 40 years. I’ve wanted to be female for 70 years. I’ve cross dressed since age 6 but was never able or ready to accept myself as transgender until a few years ago. My wife tolerates my feminine side and I believe quietly accepts me.   I’m not on HRT and I don’t plan on having surgery. As of now, I’ll live out my life the way I am.   I’m sorry your wife feels the way she. Life is still good    Hugs Sandra
    •  Kylie
      @Shay Thank you so much! ❤️
    • Emily michelle
      My wife also mentioned becoming a dental hygienist which I don’t see a problem with I’m just scared because wrenching is all I know. I do agree with her I should look into doing something else I just don’t know what lol. I have time I just need to start looking and figure out what I would enjoy. I’m kind of burnt out on being a mechanic and that was pretty much my fault because my way of coping before was drowning myself in work and now I’m at a point I don’t enjoy it.
    • Cris31
    • Sam S
    • KymmieL
      My wife has known of my preference in underwear. She has told me she was surprised when we got married that she never found tighty whitys or boxers in the wash. She says she was shocked the first time she saw me in a thong.   For the longest time she and I for that matter thought I was just a crossdresser. I finally put two and two together about 3 yrs ago. Hey idiot you aren't a crossdresser you are a girl. It was last Halloween when she first saw me dressed.First time for me going out dressed too.  OH, god. the blow up that happened. WWIII has nothing on this.   Kymmie 
    • Sam S
      Congratulations, that's a major milestone.
    • Confusedconfusedconfused
      Definitely know what you mean by imposter syndrome. I woke up feeling very unsure, and I'm sure I will feel that way for some time. But I put on three of my mom's sports bras (temporarily), pants from my male best friend, a t shirt, and I stood in the mirror like a guy with my hands in my pockets. I felt really good looking and confident. I'm taking it one day at a time for the future, but it feels I've finally unlocked the first step of *something*. 
    • Bri2020
      I've heard that from so many transgender people, once they start transitioning, their depression lifts considerably.  I'm happy for you Willow!
  • Upcoming Events