• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Enter, QuoraQ!

QuoraQ

Whats up, ladies and gentlemen? My name is Kora. I'm a 29yo Single Trans Woman from the midwest, USA. 
Its been about 3 months since I came out to friends n family and things have been great! (More or Less) I'm here to make new friends and get into the transgender community because... While thankfully nobody has abandoned me or disowned me yet, most of the people in my life are CIS, Christian or both so they don't know how to or simply dont want to support me with any of the changes that I have and have yet to go through. I believe we all know nobody should or deserves to handle this difficult time of transition alone so here I am! Thanks Jackie Rabbit (Wishing u a good, fast and uncomplicated recovery.)  for coaxing me onto this site and forum! 

❤️ - K

• Forum Moderator

Hi Kora, welcome to Trans Pulse :)

Thank you for your introduction. Please feel free to read, post and join in. You will find a lot of accumulated experiences here and friendly people. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

tracy

• Forum Moderator

Hi Kora,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf ?

Welcome Kora! You’ve found a great place for support, so many wonderful people here. Hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs!

Hi Kora!  Nice to meet you and Welcome!

You were wise to follow Jackie's advice.  This is a great Forum with lots of wonderful people and topics.

Congratulations on Coming Out and moving forward.  Looking forward to hearing more from you❣️

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Kora.  Please have a look around, post in whatever thread looks interesting, and ask any questions.  We're pretty good with finding answers.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to start getting to know my brothers n sisters of the pink, white n blue. My neighbors in the building I live in gave me permission today to fly a pride flag outside today! Already have the flags gonna go get the hardware n gear sometime this afternoon. I'm so excited! 

Sorry I'm late to welcome party Kora but yea, I'm glad you found us!  

Hi Kora,

Great to see the flag flying.  It is like seeing a smiling face.

Robin.