• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New Orleans May Be Site of 1st Trans Homeless Refuge

Carolyn Marie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 77 Guests (See full list)

• Jackie C.
    • Jandi
    • Robin.C
    • Kestrel McLoughlin
    • RunValRun
    • MaryEllen
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Rowan.
    • Lee H
    • Monique Fish
    • sleepinflame
    • MaryMary
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Arin Rudd
    Newest Member
    Arin Rudd

1.  tscad
      tscad
      (29 years old)
    2. irl_spark
      irl_spark
      (27 years old)
    • Kestrel McLoughlin
      I have socks like those in knee-highs too, but I didn't want to subsume the leggings, they had something to say too.   I am quite excited to get into skirts. I love what's problematically referred to as "gypsy skirts". (There must be a better name.)   I also want to touch base with some feminine people in my life about feminine clothing I didn't quite understand: a lovely acquaintance of mine once wore what at first appeared to be a button-up dress shirt, but instead of buttoned up it was tucked criss-cross into itself like a kimono, and the skirt acted as a belt. I haven't the faintest idea whether that was a real button-up shirt (and if so whether it was oversized for the purpose), or a mock of a button-up meant for exactly that motif.   Both Google and Siri think I'm insane when I describe these things. Clearly I need community.
    • Carolyn Marie
      Watching father and son react to each other's wins and all the family together was wonderful.  I haven't seen the show but it must be a great one.   Carolyn Marie
    • Shay
      For all our sisters and brothers and all along the spectrum - as the fires abate and the storms let go and to honor our Sister RBG who truly found her place in the sun and showed us how to find ours.    
    • Shay
      let's move it up a notch            
    • Jandi
      It is a fun show
    • Shay
      love this version of DON'T COME AROUND HERE NO MORE    
    • Abi
    • Abi
      I saw Petty when I was much younger. Their show was definitely one of the better ones I saw.
    • Shay
      @Kestrel McLoughlin I forgot to mention I love your color coordinating. I got rid of my slutty attempts and am finally settling in with learning my style which is more '70's hippie and florals and I'm so glad the type of clothes I loved and wanted to wear in my youth are coming back and I am still in good enough shape and weight to wear them without looking like an old lady wanting to look young when she shouldn't.   I love your name and your style and your HAT!   You are beautiful.
    • Emily michelle
      Color coordinating is hard for me too. I’m constantly sent back to go change by my wife because I can’t match lol.
    • Shay
      I went through a divorce 40 years ago and I'm still not over it - and I didn't have to deal with transition then ALTHOUGH I should have - but my current wife of nearly 28  years is so important to me and I fear ever having to go through it again. You are so much more beautiful than I will ever achieve and I know the pain and I know she is also going through stages of grief herself - she might be still in the denial or angry stage - so as @KayC says   
    • Shay
      my band is picking up 2 of my favorites      
    • KayC
    • KayC
      I've been through the same with my wife, and I know these feelings intimately, Berni.  It can be crushing at times .. but stay positive.  Keep the lines of communication open.  And take those daily opportunities to show her how you feel.    ... and, Deep breaths /// Hugs ❤️
    • Shay
      Go get them butterfly girl
  • Upcoming Events