• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Disappearing ''Bits'' and pelvic pain

Chibdeeb

Hello. Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area! I just joined yesterday.

I'm going to get right to the point. After starting T over one year ago, my inner labia (Which were not small to begin with) Have completely disappeared. They're just gone. There's a barely noticeable ridge of tissue where they once were, and my outer labia are about 1/3 the size they used to be. 

I'm not complaining, but I have never heard of anything like this happening whatsoever. I've heard about a loss of elasticity, but what the frick.

As for the other issue, I sometimes get ''cramps.'' I haven't had a period in a year, but I get cramps randomly without any schedule or predictability. Sometimes they're severe enough that I have to lay in bed with a heat pack.

I would bring this up with my doctor, but he doesn't answer my emails at all anymore and his office is hours away. Does anyone have any similar experiences? Is this normal or worrying? Thank you.

• Admin
VickySGV

It is definitely something to have the doctor evaluate.  Please find the quickest way to communicate with them or their clinic.  Worst case scenario is to contact a new doctor on it.

Dana Michelle

When my doctor stopped answering my e-mails I switched to another doctor.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 78 Guests (See full list)

• Jackie C.
    • Jani
    • Aidan5
    • Dinaki
    • Kjiersten
    • Zoey4Trix
    • QuestioningAmber
    • KathyLauren
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Melissa B.
    Newest Member
    Melissa B.

1. Jodiv
      Jodiv
      (58 years old)
    2. starlight.wishes
      starlight.wishes
    • Jandi
      There are still a lot of people that would like to see that here.  And some of the current politics are a little disquieting at times. I think this is one thing that anyone coming out publicly needs to realize.
    • Erikka
      Hei alle sammen,   I too get jealous of YouTube. But two things, 1) yes I transitioned very late in life, but those years, those scars on my body and my heart, I earned them, and they made me who I am at my core. Yes, I have made more than a few good choices and some really bad ones, but that makes me who I am. 2) Yes I would like to look in the mirror and see the woman I have dreamed I would be, but the life that led me to this place has been a hard one. Do I wish that life had had not so many twists and turns? Again yes. But when I look in the mirror I do see me, the woman I have become and I am proud of her for not quitting, for not giving up in defeat just because I'm not the head turner I had hoped to be. Add all that up and that reflection looks pretty (censored - beat you to it admins) good.  Remember girls: Illegitimi non carborundum Velsignelser Erikka  
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.kolotv.com/2020/09/29/california-will-house-transgender-inmates-by-gender-identity/   The CA legislature and Governor continue to do right by our community.  Let's hope other states follow suit.   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.voanews.com/arts-culture/transgender-people-still-criminalized-13-un-member-states-report-finds     Carolyn Marie
    • Aidan5
      Being completely honest, I am feeling trapped, drained and powerless.    I just came to terms that my parents won't let me move until I'm 18. Everyday lectures are draining my energy and will to do anything. I'm expected to preform at 100% everyday and they only give me 3 hours for school each day. I'm really stressing and they are expecting straight A's, which I have at the moment but I'm scared of even getting a B. I couldn't sleep last night and caffeine doesn't work on me, it's just makes me calm. I miss being in person for school because I had support but now I have nothing, of course online helps a lot but it's limited. I just feel cornered and blehhh.  
    • Mary Jane
      ok and thank you! 😄
    • Victoria94
      Well DeeDee The first 15 minutes was really akward and all I could think of was "what have I done" But after that the talk went really well. The worries went away as we talked a little about the topic and switched to another topic for a little while and then back. It was like just any other conversation. Im a bit scared but I feel a sligth relief as some weigths have been lifted off.   Victoria
    • DeeDee
      Victoria, that is wonderful news! You still have your friend, plus he may prove to be a real help for you moving forwards. I'll bet that 2hrs just flew past!
    • DeeDee
      ❤️🧡❤️ Amazing,now you know that both parents are supportive Amber, deep breaths!
    • Dinaki
      Some of us have started the transition when we were very young and had the surgery also at a young age, and not after a man was married to woman ( one or two times) and also having children and grandchildren,then he decides to transition at age 60+...   Face, hands, body, voice etc... were not developed  yet to become as a man and with the hormones, our body fully changed to that woman you see  and admire.  Myself included and many other ladies that I know, have not touched our face surgically ( feminization). Later in life, we may have went under the knife to perhaps have “the French beauty” ( Bardot, Gabor, Lauren etc).   Thats my answer to the OP and Shay dear, we are not fake, that was bold for you to say that!  
    • Mmindy
      I'm listening to all my Mac Davis downloadeds because he set the tone for my teenage years. 
    • Bobbie Scott
      Bri,I think you look great. 
    • Bobbie Scott
      Pretty outfit. 🥰
    • Reverie_Star
      Let me know if you need a co or partner usually on around 10 est most days
    • Shay
      Being like us is not easy and it takes all of us to support us - when you're down look here and you'll find someone to help - when you're up do the same for another one of us who is down. BOTH will make you feel better. Hug
  • Upcoming Events