• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I Love Fall Fashions

Sally Stone

Sally Stone

Fall is by far my favorite season.  Here in the northeast it brings cool crisp temperatures, deep blue skies and spectacularly colored vistas.  But the thing I like best about fall are the fashions.  The heavier fabrics tend to lay more gracefully and the autumn hues are pleasing to the eye.  It’s the perfect time to wear boots and sweaters, which are always flattering.  I can wear blazers and jackets, which always lend a more refined look to whatever I choose to pair with them.  The cooler temps also let me wear hosiery more comfortably.  I have always considered stockings makeup for my legs, so as soon as the cooler weather arrives, I add them back into my wardrobe for a more polished look. 

So, as autumn arrives, I’m excited at the prospect of being able to wear my favorite fashions. 

Fall Outfit.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

I could wear that skirt!

Fall (autumn) for me is the time between bare legged summer and fleecy tights winter when I wear normal tights, and have to keep an eye on them for holes lol. It tends to be very variable but here winter is not usually that much colder than some fall days, for the most part, so it can be tricky to select the right clothes. That is fairly usual with UK weather altogether. This year I am buying little as I am not going out much for obvious reasons.

Tracy

ElizabethStar

This is going to be my first autumn/winter. I'm looking forward to finding some new looks.

PSL, Sweaters and boots, what's not to love? I did some retail therapy this week, waiting for my haul of 2 plaid shirts, a long sleeve tee, a sweater and pink plaid flannel pj bottoms to arrive now. It's the start to the fall/winter wardrobe build.

On 9/3/2020 at 9:04 AM, KayC said:

Love that jacket❣️

Me too!

Emily michelle

I like that jacket! I’m really excited for fall outfits. I’m thinking it’s going to be leggings all fall and winter I cannot get enough of them. I would like to find a cute jacket come winter.

1 hour ago, Emily michelle said:

I would like to find a cute jacket come winter.

You and me both! :) 

I love skirts. I only have one, but it's one of my most cherished and beloved pieces of clothing ever. The closest thing I have to leggings is one male's Under Armour bottom which I used to love wearing, but I gained too much weight since then and haven't lost enough yet to get back into it :(