• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Its a start, I guess.

Shadow

Im not sure being trans is necessarily right for me because I dont really have gender dysphoria as Im happy enough with identifying as genderneutral/genderflud/two-spirit, but Im definitely feeling a strong urge to present more as male in the physical area, but even that will more than likely be adrogynously presented.

I definitely want to have top surgery and see absolutely no inclination to have bottom surgery.

I am not sure that hormones are right for me but I have bound my chest and it was good.

ok, just somehow finding myself able to sum all that up about myself right now..

• Root Admin

For our uses here, Trans is anyone who does not identify with what was expected of us genderwise when we were born and seen to have one of two defined sets of genitalia.  Gender Fluid / Non Binary / Agender all fit that notion, so enjoy the shade under our umbrella where you can tell us who you think you are without shame.

Sydneyblue

Honestly labels dont really mean anything as long as you are happy or striving to be happy