• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Big hi from Kendra

KendraML

Hi,I am Kendra and been living and dressing as female fulltime for 4 years now.There were times in my past I did try on my mom's clothing,this was when I was 14 and 15 years old while she was gone at work.I grew up with her raising me on her own,dad died when I was a year old.Then I went back living and dressing as a guy for a long time dumping the feeling to wear women's clothes again.It was a regret and the feelings came back in 2011 trying on my wife's clothes when she was gone.We were still dating at the time.Was caught finally one day and thought she was mad at me.She loved it and said I looked good in the dress of hers I tried on.We talked about it and it was part time at first going out dressed as a woman with her.I loved it more and plans changed in 2015,I wanted to go fulltime dressed as female in 2016 and began the hair removal process which took a year.It was getting boring to wear the male wardrobe and liked the female wardrobe more.Told my wife this and she was for it,liked me dressed as a woman more.Finally on January 1st,2016,said goodbye to my male side and began a new life as Kendra.My wife is still in my life and has loved it since,brought us together more.My mom,it took time to adjust to the changes having a new daughter in her life.Does know I live a happy life dressing as female.Have not looked back and love being a woman enjoying wearing women's clothes

• Admin

Welcome to the Forums Kendra.  It is a relief when we can get ourselves out and going, and it gets better all the time.

It has been better ever since dressing fulltime.I love life as Kendra now.Everytime I see the pictures of my male side,say he is dead and not coming back.My male wardrobe went goodbye as well too which is all women's clothing now.I have a son from a previous relationship that has adjusted to the changes as well calling me Kendra most of the time.He is 16 now and I get him on weekends.Taught him live a good life,don't live a crappy unhappy life.

3 hours ago, KendraML said:

Was caught finally one day and thought she was mad at me.She loved it and said I looked good in the dress of hers I tried on.We talked about it and it was part time at first going out dressed as a woman with her.I loved it more and plans changed in 2015,I wanted to go fulltime dressed as female in 2016 and began the hair removal process which took a year.It was getting boring to wear the male wardrobe and liked the female wardrobe more.Told my wife this and she was for it,liked me dressed as a woman more.Finally on January 1st,2016,said goodbye to my male side and began a new life as Kendra.My wife is still in my life and has loved it since,brought us together more.

OMG, your wife sounds like the sweetest, most wonderful woman in the world! That is so AMAZING for you! I want a wife like her!!!

And BTW, totally with you on finding men's clothes boring! Every time I look at my non-secret wardrobe, I  see bland, bland, boring, yet more earth-tones, boring, bland! My profile pic is a total digital fabrication, I'm nowhere near being fulltime, or remotely parttime woman (much as my heart desires it - heck, I even have a beard), but OMG, I am sooo happy for you!!! That must feel so wonderful to not only transition and come out but to have the support of a wonderful woman partner through every step of the way! Eeeee!, I just find that to be sweetness overload! :)

Best wishes, and welcome!!!

2 hours ago, Heathick said:

OMG, your wife sounds like the sweetest, most wonderful woman in the world! That is so AMAZING for you! I want a wife like her!!!

She is and has always loved feminine men.Has dated the most masculine men in the past and found them boring.When she caught me wearing that dress,knew it was me knowing I have always wanted to dress as a woman

Hi there Kendra,

While I'm sure you've had your share of challenges, the support and onboarding of your wife is the breath of fresh air a lot of us need right now. I'm so happy you have a partner who was right there for you!

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, KendraML said:

It has been better ever since dressing fulltime.I love life as Kendra now.

Welcome @KendraML. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m glad you joined us here. You’ll fit right in, I’m sure. Life is seemingly easier to maintain once you make the switch to one gender or the other or the other. There are others that enjoy the change back and forth but it wasn’t for me. I remember a time I had to switch clothing every time I went out and it was difficult trying to hide it all from my neighbors. Luckily, that didn’t last too long.

You’ll probably agree it’s makes all the difference in the world to have a supportive wife like yours helping with your transition. You’re a very lucky girl. Your wife is likely an incredible person with great understanding and empathy. Also, that’s greats news about your mom and your 16 y.o. son. That’s nice to have so much support within your family.

I would enjoy hearing much more about you and your journey. Many of us here are learning as we go and would benefit from some of your life lessons learned, advice or whatever you’d care to share.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

1 hour ago, Susan R said:

Welcome @KendraML. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m glad you joined us here. You’ll fit right in, I’m sure. Life is seemingly easier to maintain once you make the switch to one gender or the other or the other. There are others that enjoy the change back and forth but it wasn’t for me. I remember a time I had to switch clothing every time I went out and it was difficult trying to hide it all from my neighbors. Luckily, that didn’t last too long.

You’ll probably agree it’s makes all the difference in the world to have a supportive wife like yours helping with your transition. You’re a very lucky girl. Your wife is likely an incredible person with great understanding and empathy. Also, that’s greats news about your mom and your 16 y.o. son. That’s nice to have so much support within your family.

I would enjoy hearing much more about you and your journey. Many of us here are learning as we go and would benefit from some of your life lessons learned, advice or whatever you’d care to share.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R?

My life has been easier to maintain ever since.It has been a great difference with my wife supportive,she listened to me.Mom,said it was tough finding out I am transgender and figured out she had to live being a mom loving and accepting their kid is this way.Gave her time and space to figure it out,did not force her in anyway

• Forum Moderator

Happy to meet another Michigander @KendraML!

Your wife sounds lovely. Also, I kind of agree with her. Men are dull. ?

Looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to TransPulse!

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, KendraML said:

went on the herbal hormones for breast development.

That's really, really dangerous sweetie. You should only transition under the supervision of a doctor. You can mess up your body very, very badly with herbals. Be safe.

Hugs!

• Admin
6 hours ago, KendraML said:

went on the herbal hormones

Sorry to be a meany, but Herbal Hormones are dangerous as @Jackie C. said and we do not allow discussion of those things here on the forums per Community Rule 14. 

7 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

That's really, really dangerous sweetie. You should only transition under the supervision of a doctor. You can mess up your body very, very badly with herbals. Be safe.

Hugs!

Did talk to my doctor about before it happened