• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

First Full Week Down.

HollyElizabeth

Dang….  this is getting to me now.  Haven't had cheeze cake in soooooo long.

Arrrrgh…

20 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

I'm feeling like chocolate graham cracker crust cheese cake with chocolate shavings on top

That does sound amazing though, lol.

Chalk me down as another cheesecake addict! I'm definitely going to have to try that recipe sometime. And I just may adopt Jandi's spelling of it ;) "Cheeze Kake!" Ha ha, I don't know why, but that just seems so much more right!

All this talk about cheesecake is putting me in mind of The Golden Girls.

Ok, that's it, when I try that recipe, I'm going to put on my favorite private-time clothes and binge on a Golden Girls marathon!

• Forum Moderator
On 10/5/2020 at 11:51 AM, Brittney said:

Sure thing!

No guilt cheesecake

3 eggs

1 tsp stevia powder

1 package instant sugar free cheesecake pudding mix

3 cups non-fat greek yogurt

1 tsp vanilla

Beat eggs, stevia and vanilla. Add pudding mix and whip for 2 minutes. Turn mixer down and add greek yogurt. Pour into a round 8 inch (I like glass) pan, greased with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.

This is a little eggy, BUT, it gives you a healthy alternative for those late night cheesecake cravings. Enjoy sis!

Thank you for following up with me on this recipe. My wife and I are going to cook this up with our 12 year old granddaughter in a few days. She’s coming to stay with us this weekend. I can’t wait to try it out. We just made a batch of some very tasty homemade plum pancake/waffle syrup that I will likely pour over the cheesecake.

Thank you so much @Brittney

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator
On 10/7/2020 at 8:55 PM, Susan R said:

Thank you for following up with me on this recipe. My wife and I are going to cook this up with our 12 year old granddaughter in a few days. She’s coming to stay with us this weekend. I can’t wait to try it out. We just made a batch of some very tasty homemade plum pancake/waffle syrup that I will likely pour over the cheesecake.

Thank you so much @Brittney

Susan R?

Well @Brittney your cheesecake recipe was a hit with our family today. Soooo tasty and guilt free! It was my wife’s birthday and we had a big party when they all came over to celebrate and pick up our granddaughter. I served up these 2 cheesecakes with plum sauce on top and they raved about it. I’m glad I made a double batch!

Thank you so much,

Susan R?

4DB02EFE-C9A1-4FAE-8C61-2D5224134754.jpeg

OK girls, Monday will mark my first full month on estradiol. Friday was my first day on blockers so I'm excited to see what changes the estradiol and the blockers do together. I'm one excited girl right now. As of today the only side effects the estrogen has had on me is that I think my breast have gotten bigger, I'm always ready to cry around bed time, and that I don't and can't get an erection of any kind. That I'm glad for, sometimes I would get a little something what I was getting dressed or putting on makeup, now that will never happen again and I'm so happy that its gone. Good bye "man" problem. Oh and I have no desire for any kind of sex. I hope that goes away because I don't want a sexless future life.

I had my endocrinologist appointment Friday and he asked me about any symptoms like have I noticed any more or less hair growth on the face, I said no, that it was about the same as it has always been but I think I've noticed the hair on the top of my head seemed to be thicker. I know that beard hair won't go away, but it would be nice to not have to shave everyday. Anyway my moth anniversary is shortly upon me. It's only been a mon5th on HRT and like just over 2 months since I've came out to everyone. Doesn't seem like it's been very long. Where has the time gone.. If it keeps up like this then a year will have come and I will see about getting my bottom surgery at that point. lol

That's great Holly!  I'll be watching for your comments because I don't think I'm far behind you.  Just got my insurance card today, so HRT is covered now, but I want to talk to a therapist first, even though it's not actually required here.  I'm "one exited girl" just reading about you.

One of my favorite sayings around here is..."Enjoy the Ride"

?

Holly!!! I've been wondering where you disappeared to!!

Very glad to hear it's going well so far, and congrats on one month estro, and on finally starting blockers! (And double-congrats on thicker head hair! As a pre-HRT stop-gap, I just started Minoxidil and Nizoral a little over a week ago, fingers crossed. Ponytails just aren't the same when they emphasize male pattern hair loss!)

I hope the estrogen works its magic on your libido soon. Sexuality is without a doubt one of my favorite things about life, so I sympathize.

In a way, I kind of envy your dysphoria over guy-reactions-down-there. If I felt the same about erections, certain decisions would be much easier. Instead, I'm more conflicted about them, sometimes they get annoyingly in the way, but I love lady parts enough that loosing the ability to ever know what that particular act would feel like from this side without "protection" deadening all my sensation is a drawback for me. I'm very much an "I want it all!" kind of person, compromise bothers me. I'm not sure if you know the reference, but I wish I could be like Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2), and get the best of both worlds, whenever I wanted!

Thanks @Heather Nicole
 I took time off from the internet. I've heard of Ramma1/2 but I've not watched it. I really don't like or want the boy parts. I really just want them gone so I can finally feel normal in my body.

@Ann W
I'm excited for myself and now for you. Starting on HRT is amaxing, and to be honest, I'm happy to have any of the bad things that come with the hormones as long as long as they come with the good things at the same time. Lol

@HollyNoelYour back. Missed you.

Congrats on hitting one month. There's a lot more changes in your future. More so now that you've started blockers too. YMMV. but I've had a little functionality return. From my perspective it's just wrong, it's making things worse and I really need it gone.

• Forum Moderator
10 hours ago, Heather Nicole said:

I wish I could be like Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2), and get the best of both worlds, whenever I wanted!

I'm not sure about WHENEVER, I mean the whole series is about him/her swapping gender against their will in the most comedic fashion possible. Also, you'd always be wet... and living in a weird rom-com anime... I've watched through season... I want to say eight. It's like anime crack.

Hugs!

Thank you @ElizabethStar
 I missed you guys also. I just needed to step back from the internet for a week or two, if not, it's all I want to do. I have an addictive personality or so I've been told. Lol

16 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

I'm not sure about WHENEVER, I mean the whole series is about him/her swapping gender against their will in the most comedic fashion possible. Also, you'd always be wet... and living in a weird rom-com anime... I've watched through season... I want to say eight. It's like anime crack.

Oh, he can mostly change gender when he wants to (given access to the right temperature water), he just doesn't always get to keep that gender whenever he wants to!! ;)

Huge fan myself, also of a couple of Takahashi-sensei's other major works, Inuyasha and Maison Ikkoku. Always very pleased to meet another fan. *bow*, *secret handshake*.

Ranma really, genuinely, did play a big part in helping me eventually discover my trans side :) I used to wish I could have a "gender toggle switch" installed somewhere on my body so I could change at-will like Ranma, but without being comedicaly controlled by it.

Eventually I realized, if that fantasy magic really were to happen, I'd spend nearly ALL my time as female, and only ever go male when I absolutely needed to.

12 hours ago, HollyNoel said:

I just needed to step back from the internet for a week or two, if not, it's all I want to do. I have an addictive personality or so I've been told. Lol

I can certainly understand that!

This forum in particular I haven't been able to tear myself away from since the very day it helped me make the leap from "unclear, vague trans-curious" to "Wow, I'm probably trans". Since then, things have been a sometimes-overwhelming whirl. I've even had times where I've come close, like you, to needing to distance myself for awhile.

So, at the very least, I'm glad to know things are still going well for you! *hugs*

@Heather Nicole IKR, this site is amazing. Sometime I have questions and I can come here and I can find at least one person that has gone through what I'm going5hrough. The women here are some of the most amazingly helpful women that I've ever met. I'm so glad that Jackie Rabbit from YouTube sent me here. I love that girl. In fact I love all you girls, I just hope I'm as helpful to other girls as all of you have been for me. Love you, Holly.